This is a white, orthodox Christian, Serbian woman

This is a white, orthodox Christian, Serbian woman

Truly the removers of kebab

would fug

>tries to remove kebab
>becomes the kebab itself

Croatia is the last bastion of white Europe.

Pic related, truly the whitest people on Earth.

The Serbs lived ottoman dick. They would perform dances for the ottoman soldiers that would fuck their wives

*loved

no u

t. Valon Mehmedi on NATO supplied proxy

what are you doing?
trying to please your masters showing you have pigskin blonde women?

you people are so brainwasshed, people like you need to be exterminated

Easy there Tyrone, you know how you get when you haven't had your KFC

>Horizontal red, white and blue stripes
What's up Russia?

What the hell...
I mean I'd understand if she was only a bit dark but she looks like a dark-skinned South Asian

>Mexico
oh well here we have another brainwashed retard

why dont you go and suck more germanic pig cock?

i dont understand where the kebab remover meme came from when serbia was literally kebab rape babbies themself for hundred of years

we multiculti naow

what is the problem with her dark skin?
your people have been brainwashed to think that the representation of europe is a pigskin blonde women

fucking stupid shits

Whatever you say, Haiti?

pigskins, fucking ugly
girl in OP is more cute for me, very natural and human

>calling me haiti

it seems you missed geography in school, im not surprised, paco

You're the same useless niggers anyways.

>Mexico

>Dominican Republic

>"""United""" Kingdom

>Pigskin

No I don't have anything against dark skin I'm just saying her skin is even dark for an Indian is all

>pigs
>not delicious

it carry decease and its very degenerate

>be the first colony in the Americas
>still manage to be completely irrelevant and confused with Haiti
>be full of niggers

Enough about Dominicans, what about pigs?

>South Asian

Think you mean Soutb American. Chinks, no matter their skin tone never have white facial features.

just fyi mexico is probably the worst latino country there is

chihuahua (my home) is good though I wish they joined America with Texas

serbia es blanca or we send in the zoo keeper
your choice narcos amigos
every single grandma made a balaklava for her grandson so nato cant tell who did genocide, just like the last time

Matate puto norteño.

CHI

hahahahahaha, you got me there
you are still mexico

At least we are not niggers

b-but you are still mexico

weeew laaaad

you are worse: indio

I truly wish America had annexed us when they had the chance, we'd be first world by now ;___;

>El Haitiano thinks Mexico is bad
It would be if it were full of niggers like you cunt

cant spell "bosnia" without spelling "dominican republic" first

Matate puto chicano

hahahahahah
you make me laugh with your ignorance
why?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

AYYY nice thread OP

I love serbia now

some of us live in the white part of mexico (sonora, sinaola, chihuahua, durango) and not the mixed/indio part (DF, yucatan and oaxaca)

That's not a Serb, that's a gypsy. Would bang, she's a qt.

>Would bang, she's a qt.
Romania

Romania has a Patriarch, right? What if, hear me out.. what if the two of our Patriarchs combined actually have enough wizardry in them to exercise the gypsy out of her?

Fuck off, turk rape baby.

DON'T CALL ME T*RK!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111112222

>cree que es major por ser blanco.
>es el mas salvaje e ignorante de todos

Estudia historia y veras que todo es tu puta culpa por ser norteño.
>bandera de pantalones de payaso.
>Mexicano.
Escoge uno puto.

Deberian haberlos dejado separarse del pais pinches muertos de hambre.

someone's a butthurt redskin

damn it feels good to be born on the right side of the border

No, I mean South Asian. In the geographical sense.
South Asia is India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bangladesh, etc.

anyway, my roommate posted this picture, well i like it and i guess some of you will like it to so...

not related with thread much...

That's a croatian visiting Turkoslavia.

anyway i lie those lags. would fuck her for sure if i have a chance...

Pure Visigothic blood faggot, there's nothing wrong with natives, Mérida is best city in Mexico (if you can survive the weather) and it's full of natives.