>used to be sedentary
>moved to a city that doesn't require a car to get around
>not sedentary anymore
feels good

be glad
I just want to press reset

>Anno Domini MMXVI
>not going to the gym
enjoy being less attractive and healthy faggot.

This is why I need fat acceptance.

People accept the existence of fat people, they just don't find them attractive.

you should feel bad, fatass

>TFW even fuccbois like these are representing their nation in the world's premier competition

>tfw going to the gym for the first time since last week
>tfw didn't notice a single change, I actually have gained weight

>Do something once after neglecting your health for many years
>WTF I DONT SEE A CHANGE IN 4 DAYS THIS ISNT WORKING

It's probably water weight dumbass.

Muscle is heavier than fat, you should base your progress on measures and fat percentage, not weigh. That and don't start eating more junk because you're lifting now, just buy lots of chicken breast and eggs.

pare de comer as coxinhas, gordinhazão

You should also eat more legumes, oats and green vegetables, and less sugar and everything that has flour.

>argentinian nutritionists

What's wrong with that?, you can't expect him to follow a restrictive diet. At least he can incorporate more nutritious things at an acceptable price and eat less fattening stuff.

Well, it shouldn't get worse at least
I don't want to change my diet right now 2bh, it's already too much suffering lifting weights and I don't eat too much trash
how eating more of something will get me thinner? btw, pretty difficult to ignore flour in the world we live in

I'm memeing you boludo

It's not just about the amount of food. If you want to lose weight you must necessarily consume more calories than you eat. Things like flour, sugar and alcohol provide lots of calories, making you fatter. You also need protein if you want to build muscle after lifting, and chicken breast, eggs and tuna are cheap sources

I just want to lose weight, no need for muscles

Well, I'll try to eat less flour and sugar, but it's pretty difficult with all the bread, pasta and other shit people make, mainly in the breakfast

>be me in late high school
>be runner
>be very good
>colleges looking at me
>mumbles about being able to do olympic tryouts with a couple years, realistically I know I'm probably not *that* good, coaches just full of shit
>still felt cool
>go sledding with some friends on this big hill
>there's a drop off for a drainage ditch
>go down it a couple times, no problem
>grate is just a few thick bars over a hole (we rural midwest as fuck)
>go down again, bail, catch leg in grate
>Paul George myself
>except I didn't heal as well/was not wealthy enough to do the physical therapy he did
>now 23, went to college on academic scholarships, no sports
>moderately overweight neet
The feels when watching track and field

These things are associated, if you wan't to lose weight faster and keep eating like that, the only way it's doing cardio like a madman, but you sound too lazy for that, Better read the /fit/ sticky here
liamrosen.com/fitness.html

Lifting weights doesn't really spend energy

People that lift weights and try to lose weight are most of the time people that want to retain muscle mass while losing fat, you should not worry about that if you are really fat

Do more cardio and less lifting for weight loss but you can of course do both. However what really worked for me to lose weight was just changing my diet to more nutritious food. I never counted a calorie but lost 30 pounds in 4-5 months

>so many sports that look fun, like archery
>born without a hand
Thanks, "god"

>>born without a hand
pics or it didn't happen

w-what?

Post proof

I really want to believe

I don't eat too much and I still am fat, genetics do exist 2bh

although I don't eat much, I still feel hunger after some hours, I can't eat any less than I eat to be honest
I see

Well, I can't do both, cutting my diet AND going to the gym, it's much suffering in one time

What do you recommend then?

I still until day 2 to go to the gym

2bh I'll go until then and drop it if I don't notice any change, then I'll accept my fat

My problem is that I would need to stop drinking so much beer if I wanted to get in shape, but it's too late for that; at this point I'm far passed the point of no return.

>pedojew just baited (You)s from idiots again

He has a strict MO and this doesn't fit

>always wanted to try water polo
>born without limbs

>i want to change my body but not my habits or the stuff i enjoy
hopeless desu

>always wanted to be a Paralympics athlete
>born with no physical defects and never got in a serious accident
FML

Calm down, it's not like that

I mean, I still ate like I do, but the difference is I'm lifting now, shouldn't there be something different?

Not much at all if you haven't changed your diet. He's right though, it sounds like your problem is a lack of willpower.

If you're going to give up and stay fat that's fine, but no one can help you if you're not willing to put in the work.

So what I mean is, the only thing I need to is dieting? Can I drop the gym already? I don't want muscles

Don't give up, i bet you could easily pass as a retard without even trying.

This contrary posting is a shitty meme. You're sitting on your ass right now, fatty.

>Well, I can't do both, cutting my diet AND going to the gym, it's much suffering in one time

He's not going to make it

Absolutely pathetic

Don't think I've ever seen someone fail so hard before they even started. Minimal will power

I have forced myself into getting up at 8 am for the last 23 days. It has made a tremendous difference.

You have to do both you lazy sack of shit

Dieting + Excercize = Faster weight loss
Dieting also doesn't mean starving btw

I have tried dieting once, pretty much impossible
Why? I don't want muscles and they said gym only works for growing muscles
Alright, so what will happen if I keep exercising and don't diet?

btw lifting is pretty hard, i'm doing a lot of work there

I thought Brazilians stayed fit from swinging in trees.

>people still keep replying and trying to convince this lazy piece of shit to do something while he gallantly refuses again and again
Sometimes you guys are so damn naive this feels like reddit.

I'm not lazy, I've been going to the gym every single day since I started

I couldn't even imagine training for years and then either fucking up by not placing or getting anything less than gold.

It would fuck with me my entire life. personally I don't know how they do it, but then again my sportsmanship is absolutely atrocious.

If what you eat is the energy in, and your exercise is the energy out, you won't lose much weight if your out is just slightly bigger than your in, or it'll take months. Go to a nutritionist and they'll make you a diet that'll fullfill you everytime you eat but also keep the calories to a minimum.

Also someone else said it already, but lifting is not great for weight loss, but rather for muscle build up. You want to do cardio, as in running, cycling or swimming

>watch the Olympics
>realize I'm in the """"""prime"""""" of my physical life and feel like I'm in my 40s
>can only dream of what I could have been capable of if I respected my body when I was younger

You're beyond help. You might even have a brain defect considering your replies in this thread

Stop going to gym and do basic cardio, ie run/jog/hike etc and stay true to your diet and you will see results in a month.

Generally 1,200 calories is considered the threshold for your body's "starvation" mode. As long as you keep your caloric intake slightly above that you will lose weight and you will do so in a healthy manner... unless your 1,400 calories comes from candy bars or beer.

Obviously if you are an active person you will need to eat more but if you're like me and spend most of your days behind a desk or studying 1,300 calories/day should be just fine.

Your brain sure looks like a lazy piece of junk. You haven't used it even once in this thread.

The only peculiar thing about this thread is that somebody still watches the olympics.

BR faggot if you want to lose weight fast and more easily do HIIT. It helped me lose weight faster than jogging ~5k or lifting. It really boosts your metabolism like nothing else, or at least it did for me. Start with 5x of 15s sprinting and 1min walking. And maybe try to eat healthier. Nothing processed or with lots of sugar or starch. Lean meats, vegetables, beans, nuts, fish are very good and tasty. Fruit for dessert. It's easy once you get used to it after a couple of weeks and even kind of enjoyable.
t. former fatty

I see, I'll drop the gym then

how much minutes should I run per day?
I'm sorry, my english is pretty shitty, I can't express myself too well

I just want to do what's best for me
Yeah, I think I'll do that
I'll do some search about that, it's even better for me because I will not have to waste money

>starvation mode

Doesn't exist

I still recommend HIIT for fast effect and in the end it's less tiring, imo. But if you decide to do normal running/jogging, follow this to ease yourself in: coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml

Eat super greasy fatty food for 2 weeks and then start fasting. Your body adapts to the shitty diet and starts to use fat as primary energy resource so when you cut it off your bodyfat starts to burn.

I think you also need to eat very few carbs for that ketosis effect

Finally a nigga that knows his shit. Ketosis is the best way to diet without dieting.

ty user

Oh my sweet baby jesus christ

oh my god it's real

fucking hell

Latvia mentioned)))

Is that a foot?

what the fugg

>God tier Dutch master race gf
She's Danish and she cucked him

at this point i'd just cut it off and get a prosthetic tovarish

>Dutchish
>Dankch
>Dunkis
>Dinkis
>Bunkis
What the difference?

Can you wiggle those things?

>Lifting weights doesn't really spend energy
lifting burns a shitload of calories

I WANTED YOU TO KNOW

I LOVE THE WAY YOU LAUGH

No, it really doesn't.

Poor dude

oh come on, it's annoying

wew

my prayers to you, son.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAAHAAHAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

LATVIA BLOWN THE FUCK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

you didnt get fat overnight and you wont get fit overnight

>Poor
I bet he'd make a killing if he started a circus. He could do handshakes that aren't really handshakes for $5 each.
He could charge extra if he could move those little warts.
I think i could offer him $15 in exchange of letting me lick them.

Like I said, I don't mean to get fit overnight, but two weeks of lifting should see some difference

Are you one of those fags who go to the gym and do it half-heartedly? You shall taste blood for month before seeing a differance.

So many Brazilian are neurotic fags.

>but two weeks of lifting should see some difference
apex kek

>but two weeks of lifting should see some difference

Unless yu're ridiculously understrength it really doesn't. It's gradual; are you judging from visual appearance or how heavy you lift/

iktf bro

I'm really doing work there, really tiring and sweating myself out
why not? I have been a skinnyfat sedentary for all of my life
my arms are ridiculously thin

by visual appearance

but yeah i'm doing the wrong shit anyway, I want to lose weight and should not be going to the gym, I'll switch to running