Can anyone translate pic related for me?

Can anyone translate pic related for me?

This girl i went to highschool with keeps posting this kind of stuff on facebook.

She had a unibrow and was a little akward but now she is kind of hot. I think she was into me a little which kind makes me wish i hadnt dismissed her so quickly because i hear arab girls are like the modern 1930s house wife.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LNWB5SWGR9Y
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"Allahu Akbar, the infidels must perish"

Anel leylh ajmah al-laham akteb ana ma tetnmenah qlobna

I know the alphabet not the language

Sorry lad

Something about Friday
Something I write for us but something him
Our hearts

here you have

How long it took for you to learn the alphabet?

fuck does that mean, is there any connotation that is only understood if you understand the language.

Literally a week

I can't write for shit though

The pleasure of being cummed inside.

Friday for Muslims is the same as Sunday for Christians. Anyway the German has Google translate and I did all that one semester of Arabic in university can teach you

it just fucking means "have a good friday" holy shit a lot of people share these irrelevant pictures it just happened to be in arabic

Spaniard*

It's friday night,God please write (grant) for us what our hearts wish for.

Where is God in this and why aktabu rather than yaktabu?

I guess that the thread then, thanks guys and greetings from /k/.

can confirm that some muslims post similar stuff every friday.

allahum is god and aktabu means write while if it was yaktabu it will be ''god please writing for us---'' which wouldnt make sense,id go in detail but i dont know the english terms for arabic grammar.

To me arabic is probably the most aesthetic script. A lot of scripts are nice but they're often too repetitive looking and clunky, arabic just looks like it flows nicely

Then again though I haven't ever seen it actually written with regular pencil or pen, everything I see looks like calligraphy.

youtube.com/watch?v=LNWB5SWGR9Y

Nasheeds are pretty dank.

its friday night, god write for us what our hearts wish for.

Anyway, anyone else hate the arabic script on pc? the one in the pic op linked is what i think we should have instead

>>"I think she was into me a little which kind makes me wish i hadnt dismissed her so quickly because i hear arab girls are like the modern 1930s house wife."

You did her a favor

not bad for a week. but 1 question those, why did you learn the letters and not the language? its like having a plate of pasta with no sauce

The sauce costs 500 million dollars

(it's too hard)

arabic is easy, ive been speaking it since i was a baby

it's a friday god make our wish come true

Allahu Akhbar
God please give me a car
Drive it through a street in France
See the people watch them dance

>I write
nigger thats a command verb
do you even morphology?