Tfw no slav 3.14 qt

>tfw no slav 3.14 qt

Other urls found in this thread:

rio2016.fivb.com/en/volleyball/women/teams/rus-russia/players/irina-fetisova?id=53326
rio2016.fivb.com/en/volleyball/women/teams/rus-russia/players/tatiana-kosheleva?id=53329
rio2016.fivb.com/en/volleyball/women/teams/rus-russia/players/anastasia-shlyakhovaya?id=53336
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Whoever that number 14 girl is, she's my waifu now

Post your photo

you've mistyped
it's 15

>tfw I'll never have a cute east asian wife and an even cuter east asian daughter

Don't bully.

>be monkey shitskin
>ruin what you love
>love
>??????

>be Serbian
>living in a country that's 99% """"white""""
>has a literal monkey shitskin IQ
It must feel bad when you can't even blame the niggers for your shit performance as a nation.

Yeah Serbs can be white and I like living here, what is your point?
>but this paint map says your country is below a country with fucking coups and dictatorships and prisons full of journalists!
Yeah nah, you are just an angry monkey who had to sell his banana for pc.

Hey, don't have to be an angry bitch about it. Every time an american post their military power i post the stealth you shot down.

It's just that this board has a tendency to post some bullshit pictures.....
Take GDP for example: the richest country in the world is fucking Qatar. And in Qatar, 90% of population are actually slaves, quite literally modern day slaves who cant run away because government there is just a royal family that has the police beating people up.
Or some shitter from USA high on cold war propaganda: I ask him one, just ONE thing he has and I dont have (other than 6 digits debt and diabetes), and it all goes to memeposting from there on.

At the end of the day I wasted a huge amount of time for no reason or purpose and when the finals come I am going to fail exams AND to not even have fun. It's just a huge fucking ruin, what the fuck am I even doing, attempting to solve textbook problems is more fun than this shit sometimes.

>this depigemented nigger really thinks he has it better
Yeah try educating yourself, irrelevant shit. Americans could nuke your shit and nobody would give a crap. In fact there would be people cheering up for that, I bet ya lol. Not contributing shit to the world as a country, as an economy, or whatever shit you manufacture in that shithole of yours.

>uh hurr muh American propaganda
Yeah kill yourself depigmented nigger, Americans should've nuked you out of existence a long time ago.

leave kosovo alone

FYI:
#14: Irini Fetisova rio2016.fivb.com/en/volleyball/women/teams/rus-russia/players/irina-fetisova?id=53326
#15: Tatiana Kosheleva rio2016.fivb.com/en/volleyball/women/teams/rus-russia/players/tatiana-kosheleva?id=53329
#20: Anastasia Shlyakhovaya rio2016.fivb.com/en/volleyball/women/teams/rus-russia/players/anastasia-shlyakhovaya?id=53336

>all above 1,90m
keep dreaming my hue friend

looks like the pickpocketing wasn't that successful as you expected Pedro, but it doesn't mean you should go apeshit just because you can't eat anything today

Name one country of Serbian size and population, that contributed more to science. Pro tip, you cant.

So I dont care what you think. Serbs are white enough for me and Serbia is rich enough for me. It sure as fuck is safer than all of Latin America and the West.

There was a story posted over on Sup Forums a long while back where some guy met this Japanese "christmas cake" woman online and eventually flew over to "meet up and hang out". According to the story they fucked like rabbits for some time but he got a little freaked out and left. A while later she contacted him and informed him she had had his child, a cute little girl, but rather than try to hit him up for money she just wanted him in on the news. He was asking Sup Forums if he should just nut up and head back to live his life in Japan with his "fucks like a rabbit" woman and his cute-as-a-button daughter.

Fairly certain it is a fake story, but damn if I wasn't getting feels that night...

>Serbs are white
Yeah, and Brazilians are white and Germanic. Heil Hitler.

>that contributed more to science
That one Croatian? LOL

>ruin what you love

pls elaborate

Her Skype: fetisris13

Thet're all ugly

genetic incompatibility
if a monkey and slav procreate, it is no longer a slav, a thing he loves allegedly

It must be pretty sad not having identity. Why haven't you killed yourself already?

Why even live