Did someone understand what did this picture mean

Did someone understand what did this picture mean

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia–NATO_relations
youtube.com/watch?v=kZBSGorpLNc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Russia is using all the resources it has in it's disposal to undermine the EU project because it's a direct obstacle for putins plans on asserting russian hegemony on what the ryssä consider their rightful spheres of interest.

Since russia isn't a superpower anymore their tactics are a lot more underhanded than what the picture implies though.

>Did someone understand what did this picture mean

Stars are only vulnerable to bear attack when they turn into fish. Unfortunately, the fish stage is an important part of their life cycle.

I think Russia can eat E.U.

Not really

Putin's playing 395726320-d chess while everyone else is playing rock paper scissors

Not enough oil and gas to buy the loyalty of all these countries. Another way to get the loyalty of European countries in the Putin regime no.

this is clever

Putin's fuckin around in Ukraine and therefore he's capable of tearing down everybody else.

Gommon sense. Gommon sense.

kek

>Russia will provide the Final Solution to the Finnish Problem in your lifetime

When Pisces is opposed by Ursa Majoris you will have good luck in business and meet a stranger with a notable proposition.
Take an opportunity to travel and explore something new.
Your lucky numbers are 4, 83, and 347

>on what the ryssä consider their rightful spheres of interest.
I bet you were covered in sweat while writing this.

Anyone would be sweating if they had 1,300km of border with mordor.

That Russians really think their country is strong enough to mess with west

But Russia is strong enough to mess with the west, just look at the last several years and you will see many examples of Russia messing with western plans in places like Ukraine and Syria.

It's a violent confrontation with the West that Russia doesn't want.

Gosh
Can you keep shit like this on Sup Forums?
It has an obvious metaphor, but I won't say what it is.

What I will say though, is that I assume there's a hidden side to this picture, where missing stars are being shat on by a huge eagle with no repercussions.

> Russia is strong enough to mess with the west

Really makes you think

That's my point, Russia can only mess with the west and would not fare well in a violent encounter which leads me to my next point.

I'm geniunely interested in the doublethink you maintain, because on one hand you claim that Russia is unable to mess with the west, while at the same time being frustrated that the west can't or won't protect your territorial integrity, whereas Georgia was on the path to join NATO around 10 years ago. I suppose this was yet another example of a western ambition that Russia messed with.

Do I agree with all of it? No. But Russia is certainly strong enough to do what it wants to a certain extent, just as it can withstand the reprecusions of it's games to a certain extent.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia–NATO_relations
>Georgia's effort to join NATO began in 2005. NATO and Georgia both signed an agreement on the appointment of Partnership for Peace (PfP) liaison officer on February 14, 2005. The liaison office between them came into force then and was assigned to Georgia.

>I wish Russian borders would include everything from Italy up to Norway

I hope soon my dream will come true

Not an argument

>american education

I remember that one pic from Ukraine. Western media used that image for anti-russian propaganda and claimed that evil Russian terrorists were stealing teddy bears from dead children, which turned out to be a lie.
youtube.com/watch?v=kZBSGorpLNc

if the bear is russia and the fish are the 12 countries in the EU flag
then he is probably going to attack the easternmost of them
So.. GREECE

We're gonna get double mordor invaded

IT
ALL
MAKES
SENSE
NOW

NATO HELP
NATO HELP