Language of your cunt

>language of your cunt
>language you speak the most in daily life
>language your read the most
>language you think in

Im curious to see what cunts from places where english isnt their mainlanguage do. Do you feel cucked when you think or speak in english?

>language of your cunt
spanish
valencian
english
>language you think in
valencian

portuguese
portuguese
english
english

Français
Français
Français
Français

Bonus : i'm speaking a french dialect right now

>language of your cunt
Spanish
Spanish
English
>language you think in
Both, but mostly Spanish

if you do not speak much english compared to portugese how is it you came to think in english? i would have thought you would need a good grasp of the speaking of the language (im assuming youve got an accent n shit) to have trains of thought in it. Would have thought one to think in the language they are most fluent in is all

i only use english in Sup Forums, i speak it badly, and yet sometimes i find myself thinking in english

>the answer to all 4 isn't the same language

You have officially been ANGLO'D

what does the voice in your head sound like when you think in english? if i try to think in my second tongue i can do it but my thought process slows down as i fuck up pronounciation and shit

i do not hear any voice while thinking but i process the language

it's weird. also sometimes i don't even think in any language, just in actions/feelings

English/French
English
English
English

???????????????????????????

so lets say you wake up and are to plan your day, you dont think
>ah k so 8am i gotta be at the train station then appointment is at 845
?

How do you arrange such a thought process without using language or words?

What the fuck do deaf people hear when they think

Same. The ''voices'' aren't strong with neither languages, but i find english easier to formulate my thoughts most of the time.

lol nope

if I wake up immediately i know what i have to do, the info passes through my mind without the need of a language, there is no "voice-thinking" in that

I say, I could think "ah k so 8am i gotta be at the train station then appointment is at 845" but it's not necessary, that would slow me down

but when i want to write things or read things there is voice-thinking, also when thinking things while in the computer or tv, I don't know where is the pattern. maybe there isn't one and we have two ways of thinking.

French
French
French
French

>language of your cunt
Hungarian
Hungarian
English
>language you think in
It's a horrible mix of Hungarian,english and german

Usually when i am in the internet or watching something in English, i think in English, and after i finish it or start doing something else i keep thinking in English for a while, and then go back to normal

wow, i find that very strange. My thought process is very different to yours it seems. Amazing how that works.

>It's a horrible mix of Hungarian,english and german
then you have this guy who mind readers simply cannot break because his thoughts need an entire team to crack. What is the reason behind this admixture? Is it due to vocabulary?

do you ever find yourself saying things in english during this post reading english thought phase? I cant imagine speaking one language to someone and thinking in an entire other one

I'm confused too, never really thought about the thought itself

I constantly forget words from each language,so I piece together what I know.
If I don't know the word in hungarian, I will use english.If not the english word,then german.
Grammar varies a lot.

No, but sometimes i structure sentences in english or think words in english so i don't really know how to say it in spanish without using horrible spanglish

hungarian

hungarian

english atm, but i like to read in hungarian and serb/croat as well

hungarian

same

sometimes i get stuck thinking "how does *english word* concept translate into spanish?"

None
Spanish
English
English

so how does this come out when you wish to express a thought in say hungarian which includes words you do not know from english? I find my other language i speak to be almost primitive due to the vocabulary i have in english, i just find it useless to think in it

thinking is a strange thing to think of, worse when you think how others think is completely changed by some siesta cunt on the internet.

Do you ever worry about english deteriorating your skill in your native tongue?

Turkish
Turkish
English
Both

COLONISED™

>language of your cunt
Japan
>language you think in
All Japanese

I don't understand why you speak,think on various languages .

ANGLO'D

Do you really think in japan when you read an english article text etc

Not really. Spanish has a lot of synonyms and similar words so if I can say "shithole" concept while in spanish I just say another similar thing as "terrible country" (f.ex).

Not really, my native tongue is my native tongue, even considering how often i read and hear things in English, it still sounds pretty alien and non natural to me

>Slovene
>Slovene
>English (thanks Sup Forums)
>Slovene

thats good to hear, it made me quite sad when i travelled through europe and heard native tongues with english dropped constantly in between to the point where i could almost understand some conversations.

>language of your cunt
Swedish
Japanese
English
>language you think in
Mostly in English desu lad, kind of depends

ANGLO'D

de jure Kazakh, de facto Russian
Russian
English
Russian, sometimes English

Well that's pretty normal actually, a lot of people here says wtf or lol or WHAT!? or omg or things like that very often (even tho most of them don't really even know english)

romanian
romanian
english
english

>implying Anglos have anything to do with this Japanese website we are currently using
I haven't done much reading lately apart from newspapers and reading posts on Sup Forums and since I spend hours on it, I of course have to choose English for this question.

In our case is because of sharing a lot of vocabulary via latin and french

"En (in) nuestro caso (case) es (is) porque compartimos mucho vocabulario (vocabulary) via latín y francés"

None of these similarities are because of anglo influence. Those are words like "selfie" "link" "tablet" usually taken directly. They aren't as common as in french of german thought.

Hebrew
Hebrew
Hebrew/English
Hebrew

ANGLO'D

ANGLO'D AND IN DENIAL

>language of your cunt
Kazakh
Russian
Russian
>language you think in
I try to create my own language
But sometimes Russian

Shouldn't you be counting yourself, too? The language of the Anglos is literally the mother tongue of people in your country. This is pretty much Africa-tier colonisation.

Turkish
Turkish
Turkish
Turkish

What kind of a thread is this?

yeahhhhhhhhhhh buddy

when you get cucked you will understand

>>language of your cunt
Russian
>>language you speak the most in daily life
Russian
>>language your read the most
Russian
>>language you think in
Russian

OK, frankly, I think in Russian :3

>be Australian
>speak another nation's language

Spanish
Portuguese/Spanish
Portuguese/Spanish
Spanish

>Belarussian/russian
>russian
>german
>russian

Finnish/Swedish :^)
Finnish
Finnish>english
English>finnish

I'm surprised that virtually everyone reads mostly in English. I guess that explains why so many Sup Forums posters have very good reading/writing skills.

Well, that's because Sup Forums is the website I read the most.

I knew a Chad who started taking French. He said the more he thought in French, the more gay thoughts he started to have. When he became fluent, he completely transitioned and was engaged to some Black dude.

their english is quite amazing but i do wonder about their speaking skills, it would frustrate me to no end to know a million words but be able to say only half of them without sounding silly

it varies, if I force myself to speak like an American or a British, I feel unnatural and because of the Rs my mouth fills up with spit
that's why I prefer French, Or German

>because of the Rs my mouth fills up with spit
Huh? How?

>language of your cunt
Malay/English
Mix of Bornean language(s), Malay, sometimes Foochows
English, Standard Malay, regional Malay, German (not proficient), Japanese(mangas/VN).
>language you think in
Malay, English US, Japan.

My mouth fills up with spit faster when I try to mimic English accents
this never happens when I speak normally

English
English
English
English

>English US

Slovak
Slovak
Czech
Slovak

Nederlands
Nederlands
Nederlands
Nederlands

Russian
Russian
almost any slavic language (but not speaking)
Russian

Ako si sa naučil čítať všetky slovanské jazyky. Ja rozumiem všetky z časti, ale čítať knihy viem len v slovenčine a češtine (a angličtine, no to nie je slovanský jazyk).

He thinks in simplified english, whats confusing? Naturally i imagine he changes to traditional english when he is doing school work or anything else

Ja ponimaju počti ljuboj slavjanskij jazyk v pis'mennom vide

Dutch
German
English
Frisian

Italian
Italian
English
Italian most of the times but sometimes in English too
And nah I don't feel cucked

>when people begin discussions in your thread in a language you cant understand

if only you guys knew how much this cuts me deep inside, to sit there not being able to join in the fun

Ale ako si sa to naučil?

>language of your cunt
German
German
German > English
>language you think in
German > English

>on ne zastopi tujih jezikov
To me je nasmejalo.

Si ten Rus, čo píše Medžuslovjansky?

>german
How come?

I think in English when I'm reading/speaking English, otherwise obviously just Finnish.

can you speak fluent english? if not, what do your thoughts sound like when thinking in english

That's fucking grim

Sound awkward but thinking in English feels easier and more subconscious, even though it might not be perfect.
I can only tell for myself and my English is far from perfect.

I have a fairly light accent, otherwise more or less fluent. I lived in the UK for a while. If I think in any voice, it's my own.

Polish
Cashubian
English
Polish/Cashubian

We are encouraged to write and speak in UK English, but burger mass media is really well done here. I wish I was more on UK/Aussie because it sounds sexy with the fluid vowel sounds but it's hard.

>English: I'm holding a pen.
>British: Wikked innit didja get ya tablets sorted for dat smell cumming from ya minge.

I'm not sure what the brits speak is still English. Anyway simplified English isn't dumbed down English, it's just what everyone uses when speaking in normal English.

Jaz v soboto zjutraj

Russian
Russian
Russian
Ossetian

Shit happens

>Viet
>Viet
>English
>English

My English is better than my native language at this point. It's a huge pain in the ass to convey an English thought to the retards I meet in everyday life.

Romanian
English/language in the country I'm living in
English
English

>poorqualitybait.jpg

1.French
2.English, if spending all of my time counts as speaking
3.French
3.French, sometimes english

dutch
dutch
english
mostly dutch but occasionally english

all of my time on the internet* sorry

Russian
Russian
Russian
Russian

German
German
German
German

Russkij jazik latinicej že

English
English
English
English, with a tiny bit of german

Dutch
English
English
English

Mne sil'no pomogajet znanije ukrainskogo jazika i bazovyje skilly v češskom.
Slovackij, češskij, polskij, beloruskij, serbskij, horvatskij ja ponimaju dovol'no neplocho,
a vot s bolgarskim, makedonskim i slovenskim jest' problemy.

A ty menja ponimaješ'?

>Dutch
>Dutch
>French/Dutch
>French

Jaz imam probleme z vsemi drugimi slovanskimi jeziki. Še najbolj razumem medslovansko.