Slovenes, west-slavic, south-slavic or germanic?

Greeks

subhumans

this

We are Windisch.

Drunkards desu

Italianos

Slovenes are Balkanians of Croat variety heavily mixed with Germans due to forced assimilation of Germans as well as Italians and West Slavs.

Also, it should be noted that Maribor was a German majority city (over 80%) 100 years ago and should have went to Austria.

too soon

Slovenes are related only to the ancient tribe of Metelkovans, who came to the area in the late migration age from their homeland around modern-day Berlin. They were known for worshipping fire (especially in the form of improvised cigarettes), for the copious consumption of beer (like many other ancient cultures), and for their tribal democracy, which Thomas Jefferson later applied to the Paris Commune. I'm going to the site of their ancient gord, still called Metelkova, right now so I can properly honour my ancestors. GEGEN NAZIS, my friend, as the old Metelkovans used to salute one another!

Whichever suits them, that's why they are the Jews of YU.

So Germano-Slavs?

Also Serbia give us back Sindiduna clay-stealing assholes

I always thought that Slovenes culturally more closer to west slavs

vrtnica

All Slavs come from Poles so Slovenians as well.

You can be South-Western Poles if you want.

maš praf

I'm not a Slav :)

Tough luck lad.

A cross between South Slavs & Italians/Austrians

>all these delusions

We are culturally alpine, linguistically Slavic and genetically Celto-Slavic. This only applies for parts of our nation.

Your meme history kek

Maribor is German.

Picteleated is antislav as possible.
Western Slavs are not real Slavs. Russia, Yugoslavia (except Slivenia and Croatia), Bulgaria, Belarus and Eastern Ukraine are real Slavs. Poles, Czechs etc are not. They are europeised to the point they are Slavs only by language now.

west slavs best slavs

Poles are the most Slavic genetically. Czechs are Germano-Slavs while Slovaks are just a mixture of many things including gypsy.

>Poles are not slavic
right

t. džingis kan

Actually the Slovenci tribe gave rise to the name Slavic, refering to their language (slovo) shared with kindred tribes.

Celto-Slavic and Germano-Slavic land should culturally unite with the European homeland and its post-Roman heritage though. (the others are more fitting in Asia)

Good.

Дa, кoнeчнo, чeхи - нe cлaвянe. Зaтo мopдвa бeзpoднaя a-ля pyccкиe, ceбя пoчeмy-тo cлaвянaми вoзoмнилa.

Shut up Mongol-Pole.

Shut up South-Western Pole.

>Actually the Slovenci tribe gave rise to the name Slavic
This is correct

Bzczsczczsczscz

>you younger borthers go into the rebel phase
cute

True tatar.

We hate gypsies.

>younger borthers
>this is what "Slavs" actually believe

Tough luck. I'm tatar...
BRAISE GENGHIS!!!

We're proto-slavs therefore Wends.

You know how the crossbred dogs end up being the smartest?

Tbh I'm not really bothered by not being a "real slav". Being a crossbreed between slavs and celts is something I am actually proud of.

>proto-Slavs
>called "field people"
Come back when your nation's name inspired this "Slav" meme

Oh please stop being this cute.

doesn't matter
nothing wrong with fields

>be "field person"
>butcher Slovene and call it "field language"
t. Gžegož

Same here, Celto-Germanic crossbreed masterrace

Hi, my gipsy brother!

Separating the wheat from the chaff and the Wends from the Slavs, a necessity in life...

I agree. This fucking bastard who call themselves as czechs is most disgusting people among Slavs, IMHO. Drugs, chauvinism, misanthropy, satanism, promiscuity and hatred to around the world.

You just described Russia senpai.

>tfw no cockta

/thread

>Drugs, chauvinism, misanthropy, satanism, promiscuity and hatred to around the world.

while Russia on the other hand is absolutely not known for these things; not like they consume 1/5th of the world heroin production or anything... And misanthropy, chauvinism & hatred are equally rare in the land of the Rus.