You will never lead a military demolition squad in the ruins of bombed-out Mecca...

>You will never lead a military demolition squad in the ruins of bombed-out Mecca, systematically destroying every building in the city and destroying the Ka'aba and machine gunning any of the locals who are still alive after the massive bombing campaign.

Other urls found in this thread:

livebunker.rocks/chat/int
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You are just lazy.

There is nothing stopping you from building a sofisticating missile from your own home in Finland. There is nothing stopping you from downloading from the internet, going to the library, signing into university, studying the diseases and missiles and computers and satellites and trigonometry and lasers and optics and all that king of good shit.
10 years from now you might have the thing ready. And who would stop you?

I think that a small group of likeminded and dedicated, hard working people can achieve more than entire states. While most people shitpost on the internet and.. watch celebrity news or I dont even know, imagine what you could do. Hell even today there are private groups with higher budget than Serbia or Finland combined.

Become an American citizen when Trump takes office, and I bet you could.

Hahaha of course you never will, you pathetic mongol NEET.

t. Abu Abraha Al-Ashram

t.abu kafr al finnlandi

Listen, if you shitters want to organized a true, real, self funded global paramilitary guard of rule of civil law, separation of church and state and secularism, renaissance, enlightenment, innocent til proven guilty, forensic science in court, democratic elections, scientific method, and all other kind of shit we are all collectively about to lose, I'm in.

It took Jews 3000 years to get their state. Shouldnt take us longer than 10 to make an artificial island somewhere, and from this point retake eastern and western Roman empire.

MAKE EVROPA GREAT AGAIN

>kebab removal motivational speech

t. Al Baghdadi

>How to Genocide in 6 Easy Steps

I guess when you need kebab removed come to the experts

Governments hate freedom, especially freedom to blow up things. Last western european who managed was King Leopold , won't get resources to do this without them noticing and deciding to stop it for some reason. Maybe more possible in serbia.

It is noticeable if you go to the store, do not have a farm, and say 'hi hello I'd like to buy a ton of fertilizer :DD'.

There are no laws on the high seas. Or surveillance. Even if you are from a tv permit turbo nanny state. All you need is a giant boat. Drones are a thing today. Who the fuck controls air traffic. Of small drones. Carrying pocket packages. At night.

You have to use some creativity, and also poses some analytical skills. Sure shitposting on the internet will never accomplish anything, but imagine a small and covert organization of doctors, engineers, physicists, chemists, officers etc. Who in the name of fuck could stop them? What government? Arent you western kekolds getting blown up daily?

Current states arent gods. Just people. Really shitty people.

Say we had a big boat, who would sell us things, and why would not a government send men in black to shoot us. Could one blow up the cube with a drone? a plane on RC? If cube goes they all deactivate.

>buy
You see, this is what #triggers me when I talk to non-technical people or people with no formal technical educations. Why do you have to buy stuff? Why cant you build stuff? Produce things? Make things in your own?

I am pursuing formal technical education, and I swear, society sees us as magical wizards. We zap things into reality. And no one can explain how. You cant make anything yourself, goy. You must purchase every single thing from a store. Like a docile retarded herd animal. With its hand cut off. Nothing can be made. Nothing can be produced. Only the magical wizard class knows how to build things. You must earn some worthless paper with your useful to no-one welfare job that produces nothing of value (aka gender studies, or 90% of non-technical things), and than purchase things with it.

God forbid actually building things for yourself. No no no. You are fundamentally dependent, goy.

Because i cannot make matter out of thin air, i cannot just click my fingers and have aluminium oxide appear before me, or make a CNC machine, or pull a welding torch out of my anus.

Car bumpers provide excellent industrial grade steel. I have made countless knives, screw drivers and hammers out of abandoned car bumpers. Sold some machine parts as well. Piss easy money. As long as you are not a suburban braindead good for nothing retard, acquiring stuff isnt the hardest thing in existence.

Trust me, it can be done. Gypsies here are notorious for pulling copper out their ass.

You cannot make things without having materials, that is what you need to buy, unless you own several mines .

You are going to make your CNC machine out of screwdrivers?

check I dont know what your formal education or work experiences are. Sure to make a computer chip you need a several thousand degrees furnace (sillicium is found literally everywhere in the sand), but luckily you can make a computer out of thrown away cell phones.
I am el.engineer(ing student) and I also worked with a lot of machinists.. well, computers who do machinists jobs. So even basic machine parts can be made.

Trough effort, organization, and relevant educations. Rome was not built in a day. It took Jews 3000 years to make their own state. Hey, if nothing else, it would be a fun little hobby.

Maybe I am better off without you all, maybe you people wouldnt even be worthy of joining my imaginary hypothetical movement.

Seriously, I am 21 years old, born to a piss poor family, and yet I started a business, in a backyard tent (moved to my own house with a garage now), and my entire business is buying other people's trash for almost nothing.
A broken phone? Calculator you want to dump in the can? Your pc cant be repaired? You 'found' a whole bunch of pipes on the street?
No worry, just sell it all to me. I will strip it into useful parts, make a whole new useful shit, and just sell you your shit back for minimal effort. Hell I have some primitive machines controlled by computers to make most of the really basic things. I cant make precision tools yet but hey, I dont even fucking need to. This was something to have fun with, and be less poor at the end of the day.

So to hell with you worthless defeatists. Why are you impotent suburban western kekolds even better than muslims or niggers???

Well done. But precision tools are needed for building a missile and/or HE, guns too. unless you want to ghetto rig a drone with some shitty low grade explosive or thermite. Hypothetically of course.

>tfw you will never be an omniscient self-studying man.

You're an idiot. To do what OP wants, you either need to control large amounts of territory, OR have enough brute force as shock troops to basically smash in to whatever target you're attacking.

Only world class spec-ops armed to the teeth would even stand a chance.

Classical terrorism does not need groups to control territory so they can conduct attacks. But a sustained assault on Mecca is different.

It is all out there already. Free for the taking.

Demidovich's mathematical analysis? Free. Irodov book of problems? Young and Freedman manuals? Also free pdf's. Kinematics, dynamics, thermo dynamics, molecular physics, fluid mechanics, quantum mechanics, optics, non-linear algebra, differential equations, atomic and nuclear physics, ALL computer programming.......

I dont care about six digits starting. I dont care about being certified and becoming a professor working for the industry.
I will have my very own orbital weapons platform. Or I will end up in a jail cell.

Either way, at the end of the day, at least I got to have fun with it all.

which you built out of screwdrivers and car bumpers?

today i learnt serbians can built nuclear bombs out of pipes and a broken phone

We need to believe, finnbro, we need to believe

The more I learn the less I know

>Serbian expertise

You will need to survive on fish of course.

Anyway, I offer my skills as a qualified organic chemist if you ever manage to pull it off. I'm starting to realize that the only way to destroy a violent superstitious ideology threatening civilisation is to uproot it as a whole, burn it and salt the earth it grew in.

Imagine how boring the world would be, if even the last puzzle was solved. Why would we wake up in the morning than?

Well for now I am simply chasing after my degree. After that, if I still hold these beliefs and if I still find no joy in anything but wanting to build my own orbital weapons platform, and some sort of a giant ship on the high seas where there is no law... I will use those paychecks to try and make these things happen, and invite over as much like minded people as there are. Not like there is a more rewarding way to waste my time. Everything else gets boring quickly.

True that m8

I've made my own analytical equipment (enhanced thin layer chromatography using a digital camera and measuring the intensity of spots under short wave UV compared to a known quantity of standard), my own aspirin, I make herbal extracts myself for medicinal purposes using a Soxhlet extraction apparatus. I use modified fridge compressors in series as vacuum pump even for vacuum distillations running 48+ hours. And I have done a lot more.

It is unbelievable how dumb people without a technical-scientific basis are, no wonder they get jewed everyday buying severely overpriced common things.

I could probably write a book with all the stuff I have made in the last 10 years.

Also, I recommend you to visit sciencemadness.org sometimes. The org. chem. moderator is a Serb, a friend of mine, and by far the most knowledgeable and insightful chemist I have met in my life (and I have known quite a few talented ones).

(as a side-note: in my experience Germanics and Slavs are generally the best, most clever, most innovating chemists, like it is in their blood or something)

you're my kind of guy (no homo)

I genuinely wish you the best in all your endeavours, and may you experience many "aha Erlebnis!" ecstatic moments of DIY enlightenment.

You will probably agree with me that those are better than sex?

Lol, I tried to make my own drones but that's it....
I do like to go in the forest after the rain. For some reason I love eating mushrooms so much, I know all the after rain spots for them. Chromatography and spectral analysis is not something I even tried to figure out, I knew forensics used it a lot but didnt know that it is also used to make aspirin.

Damn, imagine any kind of organization of exclusively people with formal technical education. We could go around murdering people, and they wouldnt know how to catch us. It is a little bit scary.

Let's all just hope the mafia never enrolls into chemistry or engineering universities....

this again so much
archive.org
bookzz.org

it's all there for those who want it

sci-hub.cc : all academic journals can be accessed that are normally behind a paywall or require access through a university library (thanks to a pretty courageous Russian girl)

>For some reason I love eating mushrooms so much, I know all the after rain spots for them

Same here m8. I grow them too, from scratch (spores). I use a home-made laminar flow hood (HEPA filter). Cost me almost nothing to make, all parts are scrapyard except the HEPA filter itself.

>Let's all just hope the mafia never enrolls into chemistry or engineering universities....

They usually pay skilled chemists to run drug or steroid labs. Although ordering it straight from China is more profitable now than setting up a clandestine lab.

An Israeli offered me a job once to run an MDMA lab in Antwerp, but I declined. I value my liberty and I don't trust criminal Israelis :^)

Im not great technically, but that is something i do know how to do. It is in theory incredibly easy but most don't realise the extent of the clues the police can pick up on both psychological and physical.

Some of you guys are fine, don't go to Mecca tomorrow if you are in the Middle east.

happening thread will be posted tomorrow

so long muslims

Hard science people today became.. the new priestly class. It's like we are the literate ones and the rest of population is illiterate. They all want to use and spend and waste, but almost none of them knows how to actually cure their diseases, put food on their own table, or shelter over their heads...

I wonder, could there exist a movement of just people with formal education in technical fields? Is anyone else even needed in society?

True, and mainstream society is helping by pushing the term "the consumers" instead of "the people". They all expect everything to be handed to them on a platter, to consume and to complain.

I love those early 20th century books that tell you "how things are made". I have books containing the formulas of common household products published in the days when most chemicals were accessible to the general public without problems, and cheaply even. Try to publish such a book now and they'll brand you as a dangerous madman. The days when chemistry sets for children and inventors with home-labs were still considered something postitive.

Like you said, people like us should unite and live on an offshore island where we could build something out of it. A society that values and promotes education. Not like today in the West, spear-headed by the USA, where being too knowledgeable is seen as something dangerous, where a garage with a bottle of acetone and welding equipment is presented on tv as a possible meth lab.

The administrator of sciencemadness.org, who lives in Oregon, has been visited more than once by the police and DEA, usually called by some dumbfuck fear-ridden neighbour, because he was performing experiments in his garage.

The regulars on that site which is about as old as Sup Forums as the closest to a movement of just, technically educated people I know. They have tried promoting their views in the media but, of course, nobody cares.

Did the serbian get banned?