WTF Sup Forumsuys, none of my add-ons work. I'm disabled and I can't even use my browser anymore!

WTF Sup Forumsuys, none of my add-ons work. I'm disabled and I can't even use my browser anymore!

I'm on my second laptop and I can't close out of Firefox or else it's going to update and remove all my addons HELP!

Other urls found in this thread:

mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/organizations/all/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firefox_release_history
portableapps.com/apps/internet/firefox-portable-esr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Man. I wish you had some warning or something. Like a year and a half to prep for this or something.

Just use ESR LOL

>I’m disabled

Seems likely

What? I'm a normal user. I'm not a Mozilla developer. There wasn't a pop-up or anything telling me that my apps would suddenly stop working. WTF Mozilla.

What's ESR?

I use the addons to help work around my disability. I can't use Firefox without them.

mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/organizations/all/

stick to ESR or seaminkey

Hmm... why would randomly Mozilla break my stuff and make me go here to fix it...?

Oh well, as long as this ESR thing lasts me another 10 years I'll be good.

support for ESR ends in 2018 LOL

I have a problem with Mozilla 57, I can't post on Sup Forums, the settings button on the top of the page doesn't work either also the preview of the post when you let the cursor on a quote or the replies doesn't show
I also have problems with other websites
I think it's something with JavaScript but I have no idea how to repair it pls help

Same here. Woke up today and I couldn't sign into to any of my accounts at work.

What the fuck is going on, they sent us all home for the day while they sort it out.

This update will lead to billions of dollars in business costs :^)

Guys... my bank required an NPAPI to log in on Mac and I can't log in any more...

> can't close out of Firefox or else it's going to update
Current state of Firefox users.

Install an old version of firefox and wait until somebody releases a workaround for old addons.

>Roomy Bookmarks Toolbar isn't compatible with FF57

Mozilla are absolute fucking niggers. I love Firefox but you'd think that by update #356845035457 they'd be able to put out something that doesn't completely fuck people's add ons and extensions by now but nah. Developers (regardless of who they are) are fucking retards.

There's not going to be a workaround.

And desu you casual scum need to kill yourself. Go back to Facebook

Just use an older version of Firefox.

Waterfox

Can we install ESR on Fedora alongside Quantum?

fucking relax

install chrome or something you autistic child

Yes but you need to do some hacky shit to get different profiles

>What's ESR?

Extended Support Release. It's an older version of Firefox that is supported for a longer time.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firefox_release_history

portableapps.com/apps/internet/firefox-portable-esr