What are the things you're ashamed about your cuntry, Sup Forums?

What are the things you're ashamed about your cuntry, Sup Forums?

>Trump actually garnered a decent amount of supporters and some people believe he still has a chance to win
>We shoot the niggers on a daily basis and it causes stirrups which cause more niggers to be shot
>Hillary will be president

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Trump_Organization
youtube.com/watch?v=-WhGgHjwZxU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_Steaks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_University
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_Shuttle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_Mortgage
youtube.com/watch?v=6aLhAUGkygI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>Trump actually garnered a decent amount of supporters and some people believe he still has a chance to win

So? Trump is pretty cool

>>We shoot the niggers on a daily basis and it causes stirrups which cause more niggers to be shot

No you don't. Just as many if not more white people get shot, they're just shown on the news and Obama doesn't come out and say they would look like his son. Also they chimp out more so they get shot more

>>Hillary will be president

She's had seizures on video desu i think she's getting too old

Fuck you leftist cuck.

>Trump is pretty cool
If only I had hope as much as you did, user.

Both are shit. Obama should continue to be President.

>Trump

Shilling completely retard true tv star is not something you should be ashamed of? Shame on you murriblobs.

He's also one of the most successful American businessmen and is much better than all the alternatives running right now

>He's also one of the most successful American businessmen

kek

>we made usa
we're so sorry guys

>kek

>Worth billions of dollars
>Has built an empire
>Famous all over the world for being rich and successful

le drumpf xDD

Forgive us and repent your sins, father

Having to work your way up from being a trust-fund-baby sure is a tall ladder to climb.

To me, it's easier to answer the opposite question
¿what are the things that you are not ashamed about your country?.

At this point, none.

>Having to work your way up from being a trust-fund-baby sure is a tall ladder to climb.

Yeah he had a good start but it's still hard to do.

There's a reason there's lots of millionaires but not nearly as many billionaires. He's still insanely successful

>Hillary will be president
better than the alternative

nice bait

>He's also one of the most successful American businessmen
HAHAHAHA, what?

>Had the celebrity businessman and Republican presidential candidate invested his eventual share of his father’s real-estate company into a mutual fund of S&P 500 stocks in 1974, it would be worth nearly $3 billion today, thanks to the market’s performance over the past four decades. If he’d invested the $200 million that Forbes magazine determined he was worth in 1982 into that index fund, it would have grown to more than $8 billion today.

>HAHAHAHA, what?

How is he not a successful businessman though? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Trump_Organization

I don't have a country.

>Black people don't like Donald Drumpf xDDDD

youtube.com/watch?v=-WhGgHjwZxU

uhmmm excuse me sweetie

I think you meant to post this on >>>/reddit/

Trump could be the richest, most successful businessman on this planet, but it wouldn't make him a better politician.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_Steaks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_University
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_Shuttle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_Mortgage

he's "successful" but has tons of failed projects. also being a successful yet horribly racist and sexist person does not make you a good president or leader

>>>/leftypol/

Our relationship with the neighboring countries

Of course it doesn't but his life experiences are pretty good qualifications for the job.

Being a successful businessman generally means you're good at negotiating favorable outcomes and can be well liked. Someone who is just a brute would never be able to pull off successful deals. And negotiation is very important in international politics.

>Has had hundreds of successful projects
>A small handful have failed, still giving him an incredibly high success-rate

>SEE, WHAT A SHITE BUSINESSMAN WOW DONALD DRUMPF

>also being a successful yet horribly racist and sexist person does not make you a good president or leader

What has he said that was racist or sexist?

Besides, compared to a literal criminal like Hillary or a commie that dropped out he's miles ahead. I'm not even a fan of his politics but these ways to slander him are just ridiculous and unfounded

He won't let brown countries export their poverty, crime or unemployment to our country anymore. Das racist. Then again, democrats always call people racist so it doesn't really matter what he does.

do you hate chavez?

das raycis

make america mexico again, we wuz here first. it's be lik u wanna kill dem poor brown children wtf no borders no laws no masters

Fuck, this.

I also like how when black or mexican people support trump they're all "self hating" and "uncle toms"

>n-no goyim... s-stop thinking for your selves! H-he hates you!

>What has he said that was racist or sexist?
He's a candidate for president, he is under the eyes of media 24/7 and most of that medi doesn't like him. He can't just come out and say Niggers Niggers Send them to concentracion camps : it would ruin his campaign completely, so he obviously tries to be the leas openly racist/sexist. But he has given a voice to Sup Forums shitposters that now think "Niggers Niggers send them to concentracion camps" is an acceptable thing to say.
You call me a liberal cuck if you want. I am very liberal. But you can't just accept that a man who has encouraged hate becomes your ruler.

Because the average voter is educated and psychic, right? Jews voted for Hitler too. As repayment he let three quarters of the Jews in Germany live.

Trump is just a high ego turncoat businessman,nothing to fear there.

Hillary is a lying,murdering sand vagina psychopath.

Trump is clearly the lesser of 2 evils here

Telling the truth is encouraging hate? You're sick.

>it would ruin his campaign completely, so he obviously tries to be the leas openly racist/sexist.

So basically, in absence of his racism/sexism, we're now just assuming he's racist and sexist but he's hiding it because he's in the eyes of the media.Am I understanding your logic correctly?

That... that is the most ridiculous thing I've heard in a while.

>But he has given a voice to Sup Forums shitposters that now think "Niggers Niggers send them to concentracion camps" is an acceptable thing to say.

So because someone who supports Trump is also a shitposter on Sup Forums posting Jew memes, that somehow means Trump is liable for what they say?

Now trump is responsible for everything his voters and supporters do? Do you actually believe this shit

>Because the average voter is educated and psychic, right? Jews voted for Hitler too. As repayment he let three quarters of the Jews in Germany live.

So now the average voter is dumb because he wants to support a different candidate than you agree with?

What if they supported the candidate you personally agreed with, would they all of a sudden be smart and well-educated voters now?

Quick reminder that Bush lied about Iraq and pulled America into 2 pointless wars and was not indicted but reelected. They love their crooks, so Hillary is a shoe-in.

>the truth

Sometimes it's better to have a skilled bastard in charge instead of somebody incompitent.
Then again I do think Hillary might have some issues.
At any rate the US is in a mess, I hope the team surrounding one of these shit choices will keep things in check.
youtube.com/watch?v=6aLhAUGkygI

>But you can't just accept that a man who has encouraged hate becomes your ruler.

How is wanting to stop illegal immigration 'hate' exactly?

Is punishing criminals also apparently an act of hate now? I don't understand why it's some sort of groundbreaking racist idea to want to maintain the integrity of your country and its borders from people committing crimes

daily reminder your leader is a mediocre arab-loving jew-hating loon

yeah, the truth is that America doesn't need illegal immigration, niggers commit more violent crimes and thus get shot by police more often and Muslims do more terrorist attacks etc etc.

I like how it went from:

Trump is sexist/racism ---> He's probably sexist/racist but he's hiding it -----> His supporters are sexist/racist because i saw some posts on Sup Forums's Sup Forums by people who are possibly not even trump supporters but are just trolling

We're not being slaughtered bi-weekly like cattle so he's a step above yours.

>We shoot the niggers

OP confirmed for being a nigger, as only niggers shoot niggers on a daily basis

fuck off

>What has he said that was racist or sexist?

Dismissed a judge because he was 'mexican' (latino born in america)
Dismissed a fox news anchor as a menstruating hysterical woman 'she was bleeding out her whatever'
Said Obongo was a kenyan muslim.

He will generally talk shit and spread conspiracy theories, but phrase it as 'some people are saying' I don't think he is a racist or a sexist, he's just a thin skinned little bitch who needs to get even with people in a very low way, often on twitter. Hence why he wants to open up libel laws so he can get back at journalists. He bitched at le trashman for not endorsing him, and shit on his magic show. What sort of president gets annoyed with a fucking magician?

>as only niggers shoot niggers on a daily basis

What did black people mean by this?

How can such a small percentage of the population be committing so much crime? Why are white people so racist? wtf i love black people now

Yeah I guess some of that stuff is a little ridiculous but it doesn't make him a sexist or racist as you said.

That's all I'm saying.

I'm not even a huge fan of his politics I'm just saying if you're going to argue against him you need to come up with some actual arguments instead of the all-too-common "donald DRUMPF", "Small loan of million dollars XD" and calling him racist/sexist/fascist/homophobic/transphobic/nazi/whitesupremacist/holding him responsible for things other people do/etc.

well you love arabs so much, there's no need for them to attack you
also yes our leader is shit, but i'm not criticizing those of other countries you know

Except mine?

You know what happened the last time Sweden had a leader who thought nothing of our deaths? We overthrew the fucker.

They don't need to even fight you, you're free willingly turning your land into a Muslim country

yeah, the vast majority of Swedes wants more Somalis and Muslims

>tfw the italian stopped replying because i pointed out his faulty logic

Did Russia tell you to post that?

Stuff like this is why people say Sup Forums is just a more reddit version of Sup Forums

The working class. They're just disgusting.

haha, enjoy your Muslims, last night 10 cars were burned in Malmö again, new Swedish traditions I think

If we didn't do charity, Finland wouldn't exist.

Nothing to do with your will to fill your land with Muslims again, Sven

Sure it does. If we stop allowing you to suckle off our strong economy then you will cease to be. You are the real refugees, your fate is in our hands.

Sup Forums is basically reddit anyway. The Trump generals get linked on /r/thedonald and Sup Forumsluters welcome the redditors with open arms.

All three are shit, David Duke should be the president.

That's bullshit, and again, nothing to do with your love to Islam, Finland is not a Muslim country yet you know Sven. Stop being so cuck, it's not even fashionable anymore

>our """""liberals"""""
>how 90th twisted people around, making then greedy, selfish and aggressive

No, it's true. And all Finns know it, deep inside. They're not a real people. They have no history. And when they are gone, nobody will remember them.

But Sven, racism was a bad thing don't you remember? :) Well luckily you will be a minority in 20 years so racism will also disappear in Sweden, Muslim culture is sooo much better than yours

NOT

Two-party system sucks.

Better luck next election :^)

>What are the things you're ashamed about your cuntry, Sup Forums?
#1: Backing up Austria what leads to WW1.
#2: Not finishing Britain first and they, after communism becomes more of a danger then a war in europe to the US, blanda up with them and fuck russia
#3: Not restoring the Emperor as a constitutional monarchy after WW2

>>We shoot the niggers on a daily basis and it causes stirrups which cause more niggers to be shot
Why would you be ashamed of that? It's a good way to weed out the most savage of niggers.

It's because black people are generally poorer than white people -> therefore live in a crime infested area -> extremely high rate of fatherless households -> no father figure -> more crime

They don't commit more crime because their skin is black.

In other news, if you are clairvoyant and can predict the future you will become filthy stinking rich from never failing. Lesser beings have to use normal human abilities to turn 1 million into billions.

only poverty t.b.h.