Is there actually anyone who honestly prefers colder climates? I hear about it a lot here on Sup Forums...

Is there actually anyone who honestly prefers colder climates? I hear about it a lot here on Sup Forums, but I can't believe it's anything but WE WUZ VIKANGZ.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KWmETxWM0h0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you can put on a jacket in the cold but in the heat the only choice is suffering

yes i love it
t. floridian

I'd take winter over summer any fucking day.

This.

I hate heat

-20 degrees is preferable temperature.

first post best post

I do

My father likes germshit winter much more than germshit summer. both seasons are very shitty here

comfy autumn or spring +10 c weather is the best

>mild winter
>mild summer
So shitty.

Me.
When I was little I remember walking in suburb Moscow, it was -30c and heavy blizzard.
Now the climate is much warmer, still bits of cold here and there remind me of my childhood.

>rainy winter
>rainy summer

Germans always complain about the weather.

>mild winter
>"It's not a real winter!! Where's muh snow?! It's too warm!"

>cold winter
>"What is this? Antarctica? Fucking snow everywhere!"

>warm summer
>"AHHHHH! I am dying! I hate the sun!"

>cold summer
>"Where is the sun? Typical Germany.. Always grey sky and bad weather."

If we lived in the paradise, we would still complain.

"winter"
>gay shit winter with no snow
>grey sky
>cold and dry
>rainy
>slippery ways and roads
>everything looks dead
>windy

"summer"
>gay shit summer with no sunshine
>often grey sky
>cold or too hot and humid
>rainy
>clothes wet from sweating or rain, if you don't turn to ice like today
>insects everywhere
>windy

Summer is hell
>mfw +25C inside

24 degree of the inclination of the axis makes bad.
Stockholm(59 lat) moves down in Summer to the angle with Nicosia,Cyprus(35 lat) of the equinox.

there is no room for krauts in paradise
I will piss on you and it will fall down as napalm to your skin.

I despise anything above 26C.

Come to me and mess with me.

Altschauerberg 8
91448 Emskirchen

I will beat the shit out of you.

I get sunburned very easily so summer here is hell. That being said the heat is only a problem if it's humid.

F

To hell with the sun

My idea of comfy t-shirt and jeans weather is 50F.
I start sweating buck naked in the shade at 80.
Right now it's 85, heading up to 94 later.

I need to move North.

ich stech den fettsack ab bevor er mich frisst

>Is there actually anyone who honestly prefers colder climates
Me. My head hurts then it is too warm

-5C° is perfect for some shinny at outdoor hockey rink

Colder weather is nice. Winter is fine for a while (hate being trapped indoors for months). Spring lasts for only 2 weeks here so I don't know much about it. Summer is miserable and humid. Autumn is the best, particularly towards the end when temperatures are chilly but not freezing, night comes early, and just about everything outside is dying.

Trau dich, du haider.

This.

You don't know how good you have it Sweden.

This and don't forget the bugs. Fucking spiders n shit.

Belgians are pretty much the same.

Where I'm from we're almost never happy with the weather.
Winter is too cold, summer too hot, spring is either cold and/or too muddy or slushy to be bearable. September and half of October is comfy, but six weeks isn't enough.

this

That's a meme, heat is always better.
t. somebody who lives near the sea and has shitty heating

I prefer cold rainy/snowy climate to hot sunny climate

i'm usually having terrible headaches when it's warmer than 25 C so yeah i prefer cold climate

AHHH MOTHERLAND!!!

>tfw temperate climate with four distinct seasons

I moved in from south america and let me tell you something, the weather is such a godsend. No more agonizing at 30-40 degrees during weeks.

>Fahrenheit
>he still uses arbitrary scale made up by some crazy old Prussian
>the year is 1815+201

yes we have noticed that in these parts

t. Ahmad Qusay Kayyali

same here, you basically described what all old fucks and women think like

Summer in Tokyo is easily bearable but winter makes me depressed as fuck.

Aren't japanese summers hot as fuck?

Fahrenheit is superior to Celsius because it includes a range of temperatures that humans prefer between 0 and 100, with Celsius putting anything mildly cold below zero, with anything above 50 nearing record-high temperatures. What makes more sense, a scale of 0-100 for typical climates, or -20 to 40? The fact of the matter is that a scale based on the temperature of water is bad for day-to-day study of the weather.

Celsius is for water, Fahrenheit is for humans.

I have a simple dream and that is to travel to the arctic circle within Norway. The cold up would be fantastic

>tfw still months until we get maybe low chance of -25 degrees

But humans are over 80% water

I always sweat a lot when I put on a thick jacket, I can't dress well in the winter, I always either freeze or sweat.

Do any other anons in hot climates feel the temperatures rapidly rising over the years?

This shit wasn't as bad 5 years ago. I can't even wear black clothes outside anymore, or I get cooked inside.

youtube.com/watch?v=KWmETxWM0h0

Everything you just said is completely arbitrary, but tell me one thing, what are you most likely to encounter?
A brine solution or water?
>The fact of the matter is that a scale based on the temperature of water is bad for day-to-day study of the weather.
because rain/snow/ice isn't water amirite

You would understand if you lived in a shit city like Istanbul.

It snows below 0 and you die above 100. Is it really that hard?

but the human body is also .4% sodium and Fahrenheit was based on the freezing point of brine and the average human body temperature

When it is cold outside, you can simply put on warm clothes. When it is hot, you can do nothing about it, so yeah colder climates are much more preferable

Oh, I forgot, it's really uncomfortable to wear thick clothes.

As almost all of the warmest years are post 2000 it's probably not a meme

Why Istanbul is shit??
I thought it was a nice city

Too crowded (20+ mil people), it gets insanely humid and hot, making summers unbearable.

>

>t. ahmed

colder climates feel way better, I hate heat, heat drain all my energy and can never breath.

When I was in primary school I remember my teacher saying that the reason Africans (and muslims) are lazy and worthless, is because constant seasonless hot weather makes people lazy and dumb.

I like mild rainy places the best.
>mfw euros complain about having shitty weather

This

I do.
I've lived in the UK for 2 years, and I loved the climate.
I was up North in Newscastle and during the winter I used to go out wearing only a t-shirt.
The country and the people are terrible, but I loved the climate.

Unless you've lived in country where the temp can exceed +35C (+95F) then you can't possibly understand the suffering. It gets even worse if it's humid.

Plus it's easier to protect yourself from cold than it is from very high temps. Likewise, it's easier to die from extreme heat than it is from very low temps.

I wish it was colder

Either you're a Northern Swede that never got fried by the Sun when it's +35*C outside, or you're just a frozen Somali nigger.

best kinda summer is a summer where you still need a sweater.

Trust me it is much easier to die from hypothermia than getting overheated. You need like 20 minutes wet outside in the winter and you are dead.

Say for example that you had a few drinks too much and went to the bus station and fell into a ditch being the drunk asshole you are. Ok dead in basically 15minutes with normal clothing if there isn't some who finds you.

Lived a while in japan in summer, temperatures from+30 to+39 its a no big deal. You just drink more water. You wont die if you pass out.

You southeners have it so nice. Here it has been 2 weeks of rain with maximum temp at +16 degrees and minimum at 4. In the start of august. You can perhaps imagine what its like. The gardens now are turning into swamps.......... All insects are dead. Leafs are falling. Hello autumn i hope you are long before the winter which kills the spirit.

Most of the people who say they like cold climates or winter are fucking retarded.

When asked what they like about it they just make a list of things that keep them away from actually being cold.

Also, snow is overrated as fuck.

Winter is nice when its snow and say about -4 to -20 degrees. Its cool and serene. Around 0 degrees is shit whit wetness and dark. You need snow and minus degrees. Its really relieving you feel outside and alive.

Have you heard how the sound wanders in the cold. Any little sound will shout up like on the sea. Walking becomes a bang you here from afar. Its mystical. When it gets colder than 20 or at 0 degrees with wetness its bad.

-7 with snow in the month of march is perfection. The rising sun. Shining crystals everywhere surrounding. The pace of thing hindranced. Slowly thumping onwards, life. You there in the midst of things not happening the seemingly dead nature surrounds. Say you saw the sun? Perhaps you have lived.

By cold I mean cool and oceanic weather, not snownigger tier frozen shit. for heat Mediterranean warmth is great, but when it gets really hot like Sandnigger tier it sucks

Anything over +23 celsius is overheating if you think in the terms of coziness. Ok its warm and nice but it just becomes another chore just like the winter. There is a perfect temperature for each and everyone. But its not over 23 atleast, i'd say 19-22 is best everything else is just something you have to live with no matter where you go.

>tfw remembering that one winter with something like -10 degrees outside and snow to our hips as a kid
I understand exactly what you mean.

I am Greek

I dislike summer heat. Rainy/Cloudy days are beautiful.

Even though many people find it depressing, I'd be very happy to live in a Scotland-like climate like that one we have in many places in the upper half of the peninsula.

Why would it be a meme thing? Pretty much everyone I know irl fucking hates summer. It's under bearable.

~10-15 degrees is perfect. Light jacket will warm you up if needed but when you're working you feel fine.

I do
I hate the heat, it makes me tired, sweaty, uncomfortable and stressed out.

in the cold I feel happy and active and generally far more at ease.

I wish I lived somewhere cool and mild like BC where it never ever goes above 20 at max

even the pakis hate summer
especially since its SO humid here and already gets hot as fuck so 33 feel like 45 or some bullshit.

By my brazilian definition of cold climate, being anywhere between 7 to 17ºC on average, yes, I prefer them.

>Is there actually anyone who honestly prefers colder climates?
Me. I hate the summers we have here (Virginia, for those of you who don't have extra flags), it's too damn hot! I'm ghost white and I sweat like a pig. I can't wait for fall/winter.

As someone who lives in one of the hottest cities in the Balkans I can definitely say that you are 10 times more functional and efficient in cold than you are in the heat.

When it's fucking 40 outside you just want to die and it's very hard to stay focused on work.

Autumn Winter and early Spring are the comfiest seasons.

Summer is pain.

yes, I prefer colder climates

Sometimes I can't sleep in the heat we have here, I can't imagine living in a tropical place for any period of time.

yes, but i like all.

I prefer variation and of that we get plenty here in the Netherlands.

Rain is the only constant here sadly.

Wish rain would just fuck off 2bh

germans hate The Almighty.

he died for our sins

Last major heatwave temperature reached 50+ degrees where I live.

And yes, I prefer the heat, but something around I hate the cold; you have to layer clothes and wear jackets and fucking hats or whatever to be comfortable outside at night.

me, we're in winter and we're having +20°C since a couple of weeks, our summers are hell

fucking damn it