Tell me about Russian humor.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r9944B_Cmbk
youtube.com/watch?v=Aih3jKYHUJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oXhATfrLr-E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

idi nahui

cyka blyat :)

Our national and traditional humor has always been pretty rough.

Ancient and rural Russians had 'chastushki', which are basically short poems about sex, brawls and drinking, which were heavy on swearing and politically incorrect speech.

We have our own prank-call culture, which heavily differs from the Western prankers and has a very rich and abundant history.

To give an idea, we have a cancerous, but famous pranker, who may call some muslims and casually tell them, that he fucked their mom, they would get upset and swear to find and kill him, while he would reply like "well, its not my fault that your mom's a slut, she deceived you into believing she wasn't".

It's hard to give you a full idea, but Russian modern and old humor is much more rough, politically incorrect and harassment-heavy.

cyки oтвaли ты живoдep

youtube.com/watch?v=r9944B_Cmbk
youtube.com/watch?v=Aih3jKYHUJQ

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhATfrLr-E

>"""humour""""

that was painful to read

le ebin pranks breh

A man bought a hat and it fit.

A bear was walking in the woods, he saw a burning car. He sat in the car and burned.

every tiem

classic

>famous pranker

Why don't I know this pranker if he's so famous? I only know Volnov and he's a cockhole.

is this golden post?

>живoдep
What did you put in the translator?

Ok.
I may just sum it up as Russian humour traditionally revolves around what you may call in today's world far trolling.

Jokes revolve around national stereotypes, penis size, various retarded dark-humor-tier stuff.
And yea, it goes all the way into the ancient times with chastushki.

Maybe that's the reason we are hard to trigger by conventional insults.
It is common to call Ukrainian a hohol and Russian a katsap without even a negative pretext here.

And yea, these are not "pranks" in the sense of yours. All Western prankers are more clowns of themselves, while here it is more about making the one you're calling to go fucking ultra-butthurt "I'll find and kill you, you fucking twat".

Rage is funny to me. Angry people are extremely funny.

Jewish control over CCCP confirmed

France, UK and USSR gathered an international meeting to determine the nationality of Adam and Eve once and for all.

The representative of France speaks first:
- Adam and Eve obviously were French because only a french woman would sacrifice an eternal life in Heaven to her man.

The British representative answers:
- With all due respect to my colleagues, but it is a subject of no concern that they were British. For that only a true british gentleman would exchange Heaven for his lady.

At last, the representative from USSR stands up and says:
- All that I heard tonight is an obvious western propaganda and is a complete lie. There is only one true answer to the main question and it is that they were Soviet. And I have a foundation for my words of not only one but three facts.

-Three?!, - the whole delegation starts rumbling and whispering.

- You heard me. Three. Firstly, they had only one apple for two people. Secondly, they had no clothes. And finally the main thing. Despite having nothing to wear and nothing to eat they still thought they live in Heaven.

Volnov may be a cockhole, but sometimes he does make cringeworthy stuff.

About others. Well, you had to know the old prank.ru community. There were tons of such records, even with police departments.

It's a niche thing, I wouldn't say that phone pranksters somehow represent russian humour. They exist everywhere where people are rich enough to have phones.

okay.
da.

sergei what did russian say german
what ivan you are of got me
"i is of rape your daughter of 12 winters and now batallion is in her bed alongside her"
XAXAXAXAXA classic ivan very good

You forgot:
I can shit without taking a sweater off

>"""""humor"""""
That's called being a dick, brat.
>harassment-heavy
Humour is when you make the other person laugh, not only yourself, what you have in Russia is called being a barbarian, you stab other person then you laugh

In Russia we do not have any sense of humour at all. Jokes considered to be disgusting and sinful

probably I'm retarded but I don't get it