Why do Norway and Sweden have high HIV rates similiar to Russia while Finland has low HIV rates similiar to the Middle...

Why do Norway and Sweden have high HIV rates similiar to Russia while Finland has low HIV rates similiar to the Middle East when they're just the same culturally when it comes to sexuality?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1618432/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3632014/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9466996
translate.google.com/translate?sl=fi&tl=en&u=http://www.iltamakasiini.fi/artikkeli/272701-kohtelias-tyylikas-itsevarma-seksikas-viron-naiset-ylistavat-suomalaisia-miehia
unaids.org/sites/default/files/country/documents/EST_narrative_report_2016.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

because we are full of diseases, HIV is just one of many

Holy shit we need to build a wall both north and south

Guess.

>Sweden have high HIV
i guess it's a refugee muslim problem
>low HIV rates similiar to the Middle East
i guess some countries are not doing much hiv test, so they seem to have a low rate but in reality only have a low test rate.

Sweden and Norway are more international countries with more connections to foreigners, plus they have more immigrants.

>SOMALIED
Kek

>i guess some countries are not doing much hiv test, so they seem to have a low rate but in reality only have a low test rate.

Middle Easterns fuck around less and they have next to none IV drug users.

Are you suggesting you'll be paying for it?

>KB
pretty much this, muslims have genetic disease since they practice ""endogamy"" i.e. incest and the Hepatitis because they drink camel urine as Allah ordered them to do.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1618432/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3632014/

>evul islam
holy shit, the propaganda to demonize muslims is going so strong you probably think you're "red pilled" kek

Homosexuality

This

Patient Zero was Canadian of Scandinavian descent, can't get much more gay than that.

Uh? Before every marriage it is OBLIGATED to do HIV test. It's illegal not to go through that test.
And Middle Easterners generally don't ever have sex before marriage.

What about Estonia?

WHAT THE HELL
Why?

Estonians say it's Russian hobos but who knows

>AIDStugal

What you said makes no sense

Norway - 0.15 %
Sweden - 0.18 %
Finland - 0.1 %
HIV isn't a death sentence anymore we have meds that can let an HIV infected person live a close lifespan of a regular person and medication to prevent a woman transferring it to her kid.

>they're just the same culturally when it comes to sexuality?
Why would you think that HIV is related solely to sexuality. The high HIV rates in Russia come mainly from junkies reusing the same needles when injecting the drugs.

Russian immigrants

Even then it's almost twice the rate of Russia itself

t. Green card holder

>Hurdur they're poor so they must have all these horrible diseases

Finn blood is poisonus to HIV.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9466996

I thought it was a meme

Well I guess I'm off to Congo now

Protip: People in Finland don't have sex

kek

>Surrounded by homosexuals

God hates us.

Don't worry lad, I work on cruiseship and I'm making sure Finns get the daily needs.

translate.google.com/translate?sl=fi&tl=en&u=http://www.iltamakasiini.fi/artikkeli/272701-kohtelias-tyylikas-itsevarma-seksikas-viron-naiset-ylistavat-suomalaisia-miehia

Autism protects boys from girl germs
Also, least savages coming from southern hellholes

my cock is ready

page 16
unaids.org/sites/default/files/country/documents/EST_narrative_report_2016.pdf