My old laptop is dead because of my clumsiness, and I need a new one ASAP...

My old laptop is dead because of my clumsiness, and I need a new one ASAP. What brand/model would you recommend (preferably

Other urls found in this thread:

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834735411
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834332750
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834861167&cm_re=laptops_with_dedicated_graphics_card-_-34-861-167-_-Product
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

xiaomi

thinkpad

Some cheap acer or something. Augment with a stationary machine if you need games, processing power or a lot of storage.

>Ultrabook?
Xaomi Mi Notebook Pro
>Cheap Laptop
Thinkpad and spend the rest on desktop upgrades

used thinkpad x220

macbook pro 2017

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834735411

Just get the new surface pro with the 1060 graphics card

Unironically xiaomi

Whatever Louis Rossmann recommends. Used high end ThinkPad I think.

I've heard Xaomi's are great machines but if you really want a flexible machine get the Core i7 variant of the ThinkPad T420 w/ 8gb of ram. Can handle ANYTHING you throw at it except (obviously) modern games

>trashpad

get a good luxury samsung laptop if you have the money, i heard samsungs laptops are pretty damn nice, dont put it on your balls it fries them and can also cause urinary problems

Sup Forums dumpster dives for them, can't beat that sweet 0$

If you only knew jackshit about coding or hardware you wouldn't say this
But hey, everyone can be a retard right ?

Get a chromebook

remember to think about getting a refurbed one for more bang for ya buck

Lenovo Flex 5 1570 80XB0008US

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834332750

Came out in May. I bought this in July. I cannot say enough great things about this laptop. I think this laptop represents maximum bang for your buck.

Any recommendation other than a macbook is a shitpost. go 2015 retina 15 inch. save your money then realize it was worth every penny and more

where the fuck is the trackpoint

Old Thinkpad or HP Elitebook off of ebay. Good specs 4 less.

What do you do on your pc? Need a gpu or not. Any CPU intense apps used? Do you want to draw on the screen with a stylus?

thinkpad p61

>newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834861167&cm_re=laptops_with_dedicated_graphics_card-_-34-861-167-_-Product