There’s now a Sup Forums app on iOS that doesn’t break any Apple TOS

>there’s now a Sup Forums app on iOS that doesn’t break any Apple TOS

Apple toddlers rejoice!

Advertising is against the rules, boris. We also know your app mines user data so quit shilling your garbage.

/thread

Never!

Well now I’m curious. What’s it called?

/thread

The Chan

Reported to apple :^)

Isn't "No racism" part of apples TOS? All somebody has to do is take a screenshot of Sup Forums and the apps as good as done

>download google chrome
>browse to stormfront
>take screenshot

OMG TAKE THIS MALICIOUS APP DOWN

what version of iOS is required ?

my 6s is on 9.2. jailbreak and even a fucking AI astrology app wanted ios 10 the other day REEEE

>ishit

Found your problem.

Whatever you say boris. What are you even gonna do with all that data you mine anyway? What could some fat ugly stupid smelly autistic neets have that would make them profitable to mine?

>astrology app

>lagOS
lmao

What did you expect, he's a grade-A soy boy who fights the patriarchy and rebels against trump.

Sup Forums apps on iOS
>there's only one Sup Forums app on the App Store
>said app is closed source and costs $1.99
Sup Forums apps on Android
>several choices on the Play Store, both free and paid
>Clover is available for free on F-Droid and is open source
Wow, Android blown the fuck out.

Also doesn't work with Sup Forums pass so you can't even be a dumb phoneposter. I'm always blocked due to ISP abuse.

>Sup Forums pass
I seriously hope you guys don't do this

Fuck off iToddler

nope.jpg
it was an Artificial Intelligence Astronomy App, looked interesting because of its backend
i always jailbreak and rarely update
fuck off i am not a soyboy, i supported trump the moment he went on the alex jones show and have so much test the police got called when i was arguing with a hamplanet feminist on friday night
i use fortune but i am more than willing to throw 2 dollary doos to support someone who supports Sup Forums

>owning iShit
Spotted the soyboy.

i shit is perfectly fine "IF" you dont pay for it, and jailbreak / run nix on it...

It's either that or lurk forever when mobile.

I reckon /hm/ will see a significant increase in traffic.

This is next level shitposting.

Nope. If you are forced to get an iShit, you sell it and get a man phone unless you enjoy people mutter "soyboy" under their breath everytime they see you.

Well done, but The Chan has been here a while, comrade

ayy lmao

Get out

and you too.

i probably will my 6s will be my last iphone, but funnily out of all of the hundreds of your "man phones" the lg v20 / 30 is the only one i would actually consider fucking paying for..

thats what happens when you hoard rare Alf memes

>iOS
S
O
Y
B
O
Y