Kill yourself

>kiddle
What

こんなにめんどくさいことになったんも
お前らのせいやぞ

>Jap Engrish

그리고, 너희들은 무엇을 했어?

グーグル翻訳やぞバカか?

don't think, feel it, so you can figure out the meaning.

South Kurils are Russian

vocaroo.com/i/s1Ti1vinEISL

wat

Trying to study history

You lost it rightfully for all those warcrimes your people committed.

It ignored the Soviet Union that've been invaded by ignoring the neutrality treaty?

what warcrimes?

>a treaty between Japan and Russia was exist during ww2
>it doesn't allow the both countries to invade each other.
>America dropped nukes to Japan
>Japan almost lost
>Russia suddenly invaded to Japan with violating the treaty
>the islands were stolen by them

Good point, but that doesn't change anything

>see pic

Tbh the US should have eradicated your people after the war and made it a Korean colony

英語も出来ない低学歴底辺のゴミはここに来なくていいよ

FTFY

>the US should have eradicated your people after the war and made it a Korean colony
but they didn't, and japan is more relevant country than korea. make your pillow wet with your tears.

なんやこの煽りカス?

If we didn't make you lose your previous culture, you never would have been able to develop the superior culture of 2d. You're welcome.

>tfw the japanese literally did not date before the american invasion
you guys would be even more underpopulated

底辺収容所のなんJに帰れよゴミ
ゴミはゴミ箱に入って他の場所を汚すな

>Japan more relevant than Korea
Explain this without anime

こういう障害児どっから紛れ込んでくんの?

the world would turn into stone age had it not been for japan desu

>you guys would be even more underpopulated

Well, you should be glad that Soviets only took southern Sakhalin and Kurils, since they BTFO "elite" Kwantung army in a few days.

Americans saved you from the destiny of Germany and Korea.

economy (shrinking nowadays but still much bigger than them)
technology (compare a number of patent of each country)
food (e.g. sushi restaurant is everywhere in the world)
etc etc

In Japan, while ya'll of the country is fractured'm such art has already been developed.

I imagine each of the jap posts here narrated with a stereotypical japanese accent and angry tone.

No offense, but I've cringed.

Russian ... Jeez tampering a personal computer while drinking vodka

Yes.
I also have ushanka and balalaika to sing chasushki, while my son brews tasty kvass.

>angry tone
it's true. because we hate Russia.

Japan is too cute

Even when they try and shitpost they are too cute

Must feel bad to be eternally butthurt because of being surrounded by superior countries (S.Korea, Russia, China etc)

This

are you tramp?

I say the same for Russia tbqh.
I assume everyone reads my writing in the voice of your average redneck.

That's pretty unfortunate when you think about it. Being surrounded by countries that hate them makes Japan very dependent on America (in defence, trade, foreign affairs). That leaves them with very little room for manoeuvre.

I imagine all Jap posters to be cute girls.

I imagine you speaking like that guy from Life of Boris

Tbh I can't hear much of a difference between American English and normal English, except with words like can't and stuff

Maybe if they formally apologise and stop whitewashing of history those countries would stop hating them and they would stop being so dependent of uncle sam.

>surrounded by troblesome countries
fixed

>being this delusional
lmao, the kuwantung army in 1945 was nothing but a shell of what it once was: almost all elite units had already diverted to other theatres and were made up by instant conscripts from manchuria. besides, the most part of the invasion was done after japan accepted the potsdam declaration in aug. 15, and commanded frontline forces to cease fire excpet self-defense. ruskies just ""beat"" those who already had ceased organized resistance and yet they were pretty shit especially when they had to do amphibious operation, which is essential to invade mainland japan.

Nope, actually.
Though I can imagine a super stereotypical Texas redneck accent sometimes, when American posters post redneck-tier super 'America's the greatest' stuff.

Generally, ultra-patriotic posts from any country make my brain voice it in an authentic accent.

I have a stereotype that Russians are all poor.

That's how Russians do it. Their tactics typically consist of human waves with little regard for casulties.

Some circles in Japanese military planned to advance through the Russian Far East, but that plan was abandoned after Soviets beat Japan in border skirmishes.

I honestly can't be mad even at netouyo japs, for they somehow are cute.

An angry asian guy literally appears funny to me, because again, I imagine the cute accent with that tone.

I've noticed that Japanese posters are either ultra-chill or ultra-nationalistic, either way they are cute.
No offense and these are my serious thoughts.

>tfw japan literally singlehandedly raped every one of them PLUS mongol empire as well

i can't help feeling my yamato superiority.

It is true, mai briend.
Ai liv in a villadz with mai pat bear an mai balalaika

Mongols would have won if it wasn't for that storm that saved your assess.

Also China was fighting in a civil war and the Europeans were still recovering from the First world war, hardly an achievement if you ask me

I believe the second mongol intervention was stopped only due to a major storm, which wrecked lots of their ships.
Or, at least, as I remember it.

>if it wasn't for that storm that saved your assess.
can you stop using a word 'if' when talking about historical things? no one have any interest on your fantasy.

よろしくニキーw

Make me

>Mongols would have won if it wasn't for that storm that saved your assess.

>still believing this meme
they had already been raped by samurai before the storms
do you really believe they were just waiting for getting hit by the storms for MONTHS around japan???

>Also China was fighting in a civil war and the Europeans were still recovering from the First world war, hardly an achievement if you ask me
they weren't during the first sino-japanese war and russo-japanese war was before the WW1, learn history lmaooo

Where do buttmad chinks come from anyway?

Haven't really seen them here about 2 months ago.
Is this some sort of a secret gòok expansionist program to conquer the world with cute chink girls?

Please, respond, Houston.

Just stop harassing me.

Was talking about ww2 m8, I wanted to give you credit for beating Russia in 1905 though but their monarch was retarded so again not an achievement.

although japan is the most badass empire killer, i have to admit that raping your shitty swamp nigger fleet ain't really an achievement - that was indeed too easy game ;^)

It is the Internet, my friend.
Here, everyone can joke about everyone.

I just want to trigger you, because I like angry responses, you know, and you are one chink with an absent anal cooling system. It's as if your butthole is about to explode from all these feelings you get.

How would you respond if I told you to eat some sushi and do seppuku right now?

I demand more retarded angry nationalist gook posts NAO

You are extensive manual for how to wage war

Now watch your language little man, you raped our swamp navy after Germany raped our homeland, had you attacked us before that you would've become a Dutch colony

We were occupied by Germany. Our fleet in Europe fighting the Germans.

Japanese sure get triggered by WW2. If only they know enough English to understand how people troll them.

actually this bad boy alone was enough to wipe out the entire dutch """"navy"""" regardless of kraut occupation ;^)

France has been defeated by Germany too and Britain was fighting for its survival.

Japan stood no chance against sheer industrial capacity of the US.

>lives in a country RAPED by the US
>has no real army atm
>muh empire muh samurai muh superiority
>looka in the past, completely ignoring, how miserable he looks like

I may be a poor Russkie, but at least I don't have a star spangled banner up my tight asshole and actually have an independent country+army.

I sit and drink kvass, scrolling boards and scratching my balls and I don't feel insecure.

You may attend a local nationalist meeting however, to discover the prospects of your super-powerful imaginary Japanese Empire hahaahahah

You may even play a fantsy RPG with your fellow friend, where Japan is supee strong and glorious

Fuck, my sides hurt
And yes, I live with bear and fuck bears, while drinking vodka.

If you want to make God laugh, tell him about your plans.

Zitto animale

>Zitto animale
Are you mad at me?lol

OMG… Im sorry to Rough your thread our country's Respectable respectable Internet user.
Im glad to Listen to your opinion^^,

What's with the zitto animale thing though? What does it mean?

>What's with the zitto animale thing though? What does it mean?
You just ask it to him.

原口なんだよなあ

氏ねカス

うんちして

holy shit, chill out ruskie

>lives in a country RAPED by the US
but we raped more, to the level that like 1.5 billion of people are still butthurt on us xD
plus japan has never lost a 1v1 war, the ww2 is nothing but the result of multi front war where america wasn't the primary opponent.
>has no real army atm
we don't need army because even our police is stronger than most countrie's army like the pic shows and if we had an actual army, it would be a superpower
>muh empire muh samurai muh superiority
you jelly? xDDDDD
>looka in the past, completely ignoring, how miserable he looks like
but, VERY NOW, i live in a country that is the world's oldest -millennia old- ongoing monarchy, is the world's third largest economy, is one of the most technologically advanced countries as shows, has the longest life expectancy, is the safest, has rich traditional culture as well as modern ones, etc. etc., and you are whining about said country on a said country's image board founded to dedicate to said country's culture from a bleak, third world shithole... who's more miserable? xD

Japs were fucking BTFO in ww2. In Burma Brits literally fed manlet Jappo "soldiers" to crocodiles.

>britshit have a say in ww2

lmaoooo

You got owned at the end and that's what matters, Japanese trash.

lel brits never owned japan you dipshit
basically ww2 britain got raped in malaya and indian ocean and got away from there, and even in 1944 it was still playing with our redundant forces in fucking burma, a very irrelevant peripheral of our conquest, which is by far the history's largest battle ground where your pussy """empire""" that can conquer only abos and natives has never expected to fight by itself xD

Britain and America definitely underestimated Japan (France and the Netherlands couldn't do much at the time). Only weak units with subpar equipment were stationed in colonies.

You can't say that a fucking Burma was a top priority for Britain in 1944 though. Defeating Germany came first, even for America.

Wow nice butthurt, slanty. Maybe go hug your dakimikura to calm down.

Japanese are natural-born shitposters. Triggering people left and right.

Provide me an unspoiled nip virgin and I shall kiddle and take responsibility

and the same goes for japan though. japan's primary theatre is china, which alone is almost as large as western europe and has massive population. japan btfo those shitty brits with small forces.

why should i be butthurt?
it's brits who were raped and couldn't come back to even singapore until the end of the war xDDDDD

Yeah but you can sense anger and superiority complex in them. It's completely different from Australian shitposting. Aussies are funny and entertaining lads while Japs are just annoying.

that's because your cunt was raped by the rising sun pfffff

Well bantered, good and loyal dot

Australians are shit and they ruin good threads for no reason other than to be assholes. They're cocksuckers and we should cut their undersea cables and seal them off from our internet forever.

Hey I think I can translate
>You westerners caused WW2. Please give me welfare

Whatever m8. As I said at the end it was Japs who got btfo and only that matters. And I recommend you to read about the incident with crocodiles. It was pretty ebin :-)

zitto animale

This thread should have opened and ended with a Zitto desu.