Half the Population of Latin America are literal Rape Babies

>half the Population of Latin America are literal Rape Babies

can't fabricate such things up

>Be Incan.
>Get raped.

I really doubt anyone in this world isn't descendant of at least one rape.

Daily reminder that any penetrative intercourse is literally rape

Portugal is so cute when they try to look badass like Spain bullying spics.

Literally this.

Rape happened only after battles during invasion of some cities.

most of Mestizos actually existed only because Conquistadors were mens on a land very very far from europe, so they race-mixed with local womens, and their mestizos descendants resisted better to diseases like smallpox unlike natives.

>Brazil bullying their dad.
Goddamn that is harsh and hilarious

probably most of the world comes from rape babies

No, some Spaniards literally went over there to marry Indians and raise their children. It's just the natural degeneracy that comes from Catholicism

>This from the most degenerate country in the world with also most degeneracy coming from protestant countries.

at least catholics prefers indians, protestants have a very strange fetish with niggers.

>lel catholics aren't degenerates.
Hows that baby raping homo lust loving rapefugee supporter Doritos pope of yours doing.

Sir, I'm afraid I have to arrest you for excess of memes

But I was only going over 5 memes per post. It's not a big deal officer fucking nazis racist #BLM, #AMIBEINGDETAINED?

>gets conquered by muslims for centuries
>kisses their feet hundreds of years later
Catholics are the ultimate cuckolds

>rapefugee supporter
this is actually a very new thing, this pope is actually at the services of politics, why do you think he was talking with Obama last year?

concerning cases of pedophilia, there are pedophiles in every religions and this people are a minority, they are just overmediatized when they are catholics for talking shit about the church.

your country, his political propaganda and his foreign policy make shit over the entire world since the end of WW2, if religion is true that mean america is literally the beast of apolcalypse.

Pope Francis is not a normal pope, this picture was actually some kind of message, and it's again the fault of american elites and their friends, this pope works for them.

Benedict XVI is still the pope............he will return!

Portugal > Spain

>germanic pope
>ever
The Papacy belongs to the latin people.

Old spanish best spanish

Delet this

How do you manage to fuck up even with all the stolen gold anyways, spain?

>even
It led to hyperinflation

I wouldn't be calling other countries fuckups if I was you, Paco. Also, why the fuck are you screwing around on Sup Forums when you should be fixing my roof?

He should drop Trump and run for president.

He would win because he isn't Boring like Romney and Clinton, or a meme like Trump.

I find this extra humorous as I am Mexican and my girlfriend is from Flanders.

CHI

My sides

>No, some Spaniards literally went over there to marry Indians and raise their children. It's just the natural degeneracy that comes from Catholicism
Proof???

NESE

>implying the pope was ever good

this is rich coming from a country full of moor rapebabies 2bh

Because England and the Netherlands stole it from them.

Nohhh!!!!!! I come from the purest of lilly flowers, beast!!!!!!

>implying your family wasn't raped by dutch and french

>the whole population of Portugal are moor rape babies
Portugal is 15-20% moor genetically and and 2.5-3.5% nigger genetically.

>strongsville

what a city name

You can't really know for sure since most colonists were muslims and sephards.

>like Spain bullying spics
Spaniards are spics themslves. Spic is just a pejorative term for someone ho speaks spanish

>le cuck trying to sound tough

And the whole of you are degenerates who stick their dicks in everything that moves.

It's not rape when she gets used to it.

Sephards maybe but no muslims.