Lets post guts and rate guts. i'll start

lets post guts and rate guts. i'll start.
>pic related
i r8 8 m8

When are you going to stop posting your autistic build already? Its been months and no one cares for your amd shilled pos.

Shut up you scum. I like their build, even if I hate air coolers.

GPU power cables should run tight along the back of the video card and then along the backplane; yours look messy

same for you; gpu power cables are in the way and look ugly. at least sleeve them with some cool looking pattern. I find the white+black case color scheme repulsive.

why would i stop when clearly it triggers your autism.

MY XB EVO NIGGA!

Here's mine. Been thinking about replacing the stock Ryzen cooler with an AIO or something. But to be frank the stock cooler works just fine for me, at 3.7Ghz it doesn't even get loud unless I'm rendering a video.

Why do you have a wifi card in a desktop?

I had it to connect to my printer, which only works over wifi, because I couldn't get it to work over wired. However I solved that last week when I finally managed to install the proper drivers. Wifi card is no longer in the computer.

Nice build, looks epic

I don't like how the GPU power cables, sli bridge, and poofans look but too cheap to fix it.

bootleg 2011 machine updated with an ssd and 1050ti, basically used to stream games from my main rig to the living room

One of my machines.

I spent the extra $20 for wifi on my Crosshair VI for the primary reason of being able to connect a PS4 controller to it via bluetooth. It also comes in handy if you move a lot and when you're setting up the PC for the first time

and the main machine

suo brah! hav xb be best haf xb. that vega is very nice. i be jelly.

Drivers are a bitch with Win10. Can't use my old printer because HP wont release shit.

I want to like the define r5 so much but the side panels are just terrible.

Cable management a shit. I'm planning on a new mobo and CPU before too long, I'll probably clean it up when I put them in.

Also, wifi card because I used to live in a place where wired wasn't an option.

Don't be, it's noisy as fuck. I should have ponied up the extra cash for the liquid cooled version in retrospect. And with the XB Evo being all mesh there's zero sound proofing so the jet engine is right there with me when I play games.

Should I get custom cables, or better fans?

8 threads now bois..same shit otherwise. Needs a better heatsink now

is the noctua really worth the money? how do you hold it up if it hangs loose.

My R4 brutha.

Wellfare Cadillac

Better taste.

What case is that?
Looks like Define, but Blacked internally.

Whatever fan you have for top exhaust, you should have two of them for more even lighting and symmetry. The Kraken tubes are unfortunately long here. Perhaps rotate the block to use up some slack? Though then the logo will be upside down.
I wanted to go white /blue actually, but red components were just cheapest across the board. $199 rx 480 last year, cheapest ram, cheapest decent radiator.
Oh please, half the builds in these threads have Windows.

keeps my moderately overclocked 6800k at 71C under load with the fans staying inaudible. also noctua guarantees socket compatibility for life, so id say its worth it
define r5 blackout my man :^)

also the backplate included looks beefy enough to keep it from sagging if you install it correctly (im not using it though because x99 has an integrated backplate). I know people have ruined motherboards and CPUs with heavy heatsinks before but just dont be an idiot and follow the directions

Its funny i cant find antennas or anything to upgrade my vi to have wifi yet i can get the m2 card? Fucking trash.

>mommy's kitchen

I had haf xb too, had to change case when trying to sell it, nobody wanted it and I hated not being able to put anything on top....nice case though

I like your heater.

its my kitchen to :^)

move the case away from your speaker. music isn't good for your drives bruh.

Get the D15S plus an extra fan, less problems with the first PCI-E slot.

I agree with this. im a fraction of a mm off from the standard nh-d15 not working

neutral colors ftw

where are those gpu cable sleeves from? They seem really loose.

vega is a meme

as long as it werks

why didnt you just get a mobo with wifi?

whole new pc. if not, cables.

good job working with what you have.

new case next upgrade?

cute

Reporting in. Playing the waiting game for the vega 64 custom cooled models.

Is that a hospital bed?

i should put my rad fan to pull instead of push huh

Wut? That's my room. My bed is a queen real low to the ground. The PC is on top of a folding picnic table type deal that I keep under my bed when not in use. It's my dedicated building table

Yes. Most times the CFM of a Dan's through an object is higher when in pull than when pushing. Especially so if the radiator it's trying to move air through has a thick FPI

How do you fit the backplate on the PCI slots if you have a GPU installed? I couldn't do it on my S340 Elite. Dust just keeps on coming in.

rate pls