IPhone X vs Note 8. Which is the most overpriced piece of garbage?

iPhone X vs Note 8. Which is the most overpriced piece of garbage?

P I C T U R E
U N R E L A T E D

X obviously, it was literally designed for soyboys

>1mm of thickness matters
>implying megapixels are the be-all end-all when it comes to photo quality
>number of cores matter in a fucking phone
>caring about headphone jacks when bluetooth headphones are cheap as the plastic they're made out of

What took you so long, soyboy?

>Apple the brand known for "muh slimness"
>1mm/7.7mm doesn't matter for the soyboy
>Implying camera quality matters
>Regress technology goy, have less cores
>Bluetooth headphones are just worse

Note 8.

It's too fucking big and the fingerprint sensor is in the dumbest place possible. The pen is hardly used for anything and its a fucking lagdroid filled with samsung OS cum all over it.

If you want a Samshit phone just go with the regular S8. Or get an iPhone 6S like a normal person.

> Stupid fucking notch
> Calculator is broken
> Offers literally nothing new anyone could possibly care about

>2 more cores
>half the speed

I love how you couldn't come up with enough coherent arguments against the note, so you just resorted to "lagdroid filled with cum".
They won't keep paying you with performance that poor. Please, defend the notch, that always makes me smile.

The notch is ugly as fuck why would I buy an X?

If everyone thought like you, we'd be back in caves. This is progress, you suburban retard.

It's amazing how samsung actually listened to their customers. S7 is 1.3mm thicker than the GS6 to accommodate a larger battery and less camera bump. Now if they just listened to everyone that hate the shitty curved edge meme.

>removed physical button to be "bezel-less" yet control panel is always covering half an inch of the screen
>literally the most fragile phone on the market thanks to the curve meme

One step forward two steps back...

>literally the most fragile phone on the market
that's not any of this year's iPhone lineup

I work in cell phone sales and yeah I definitely see more iphones than anything and tons of boot loop LGs but I've gotten way too many broken S8s in considering its less than a year old.

you're gonna be seeing a ton more now that iPhones are back to being glass back

>falling for iKek

What is, in your opinion, the most protective kind of case for a fragile phone? I don't know what to go for.

Not him, but otterbox has been good to me over the years. You can get them cheap on ebay. Throw on a cheap tempered glass screen protector as well.

I probably will for future phones, but they didn't make any cases for my A5 besides a clear case. I already had Samsung's official clear case and it looked the same. I'm new to using cases, so I've gotten 3 different kinds of cases for my phone and am still deciding which one I like the best. There's the silicone Samsung cover, which is soft, but offers no screen protection (no lip for face drop protection). Then I got an all TPU cover from spigen. It's kind of hard. I doubt it has better shock absorption than the silicon, but it protection the screen better. The last one was another spigen case that combines TPU for the corners with a polymer, hard shell case. This is probably the most protective, but I'm still not sold on TPU. I thought it would feel more rubbery.

The screen protector I'm using is Samsung's official one. It's just a plastic clear cover. Good for scratch protection, but not much else, I guess. It was a bitch to get on without any bubbles. When it inevitably falls off, I'll try a glass cover. I suppose it has better shock protection.

Glass is infinitely better. They're 2 dollars a piece on Amazon. If you put a dab of rubbing alcohol on the screen better you put the protector on, it will be alot easier to work the bubbles out.

S6 is not IP-rated though

Rubbing alcohol on the screen to reduce bubbles? Okay, I'll look into that.

>twice the ram

Pixel 2 obviously

Had a Otterbox for My rooted s8+ but swapped it out for a uag case which protects the screen more. I also but on the Whitestone dome glass.