I found an iPhone x without any password or pin

I found an iPhone x without any password or pin
what should I do with it?

Return it to the person you stole it from

GIVE

make this apple tribute thread
cum on it and post pics

I believe you

Throw it in the trash, littering is bad.

I cannot believe the first post wasn't "give it back, Jamal." Sup Forums is growing up!

It's not "found" if you spent $1200 on it

Film yourself destroying it and make mad jewtube bucks

don't brainlets from Sup Forums and Sup Forums get bored of plastering Sup Forums in garbage threads all day

our "board culture" is seriously the worst on Sup Forums, it's so fucking boring and our memes sound more like shills crying and yelling at each other than actual jokes/banter

Make sure to give it back, OP.

nah Sup Forums culture is cool as hell only /jp/ outranks it, think for a second the contenders
>/ck/
>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums
>/fit/
>Sup Forums
>/k/

>t. casual from pol/v/reddit who only comes here for consumer advice
it's shit dude, all of our "memes" are either ancient or just tired variations copypastas we stole from other boards in the first place and it's too difficult to tell when someone is kidding around or just being a retard/shill, because given the kind of topics prevalent here it's really easy to believe the latter is the case 95% of the time

give it back jamal

Blow it out your ass

I'll rip your head off and shit down your neck

Kek

((((((found))))))

just sell it further along
I've actually seen such retarded mouth breaing people that they'll even buy a locked iphone just for the novelty of it

Keep it, Jamal

Sell for BTC

Shut up Latisha

implying niggers dont steal shit far and away more than others.

feel free to look up how much theft is committed by 12 percent of the population in the USA

this is "censored" af
lol

stfu nigger. you are a leftover garbage of human evolution. you exist because whites allow it, dumb useless nigger. go back to shooting your kind and smoke weed.