What we muslims on Sup Forums should embrace is the stereotypes that Sup Forums has about us. Don't be apologetic...

What we muslims on Sup Forums should embrace is the stereotypes that Sup Forums has about us. Don't be apologetic, don't be pathetic with #notallmuslims campaign.

Embrace it. Yes we are terrorists. Yes we will terrorize you. Yes we will invade your land with refugees. InshaAllah Europe will be muslim in the near future.

Neckbeard neets can only complain on Sup Forums. The leftist media is on our side. Edgy 4channers only dare to spout their hatred here on the internet, for they are pussies in real life while we muslims, we prepare to die for our deen.

Remember, convert their families, marry their daughters, put hijab on them and make sharia the law of the land in the whole of Europe.

Takbir ya ikhwan.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PO87qMFV9dc
youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That mentality will only get you killed.

The only reason why Muslims here are still alive is by the grace of the not all Muslim crowd.

>Few million muslim in a continent with hundred of millions of europeans.

You fuck our daughters, we fuck yours.
In the end your grandchildren will deny that one of their grandparent wasn't french.

And thus, you and your ways are forgotten.

Nice troll pasta there.
Truly butthurt-inducing for yurofugs.

We want this, then we can exterminate you all with nobody defending you

Where do you obtain your wares, pasta merchant?

Alter, sind die Nazi?

>false flagging
Real Muslim here, don't listen to this faggot, I guarantee he's a White nationalist who lives in his mom's basement.

Wilders wants to ban the Islam, deport Muslims and create our own Dutch Guantanamo Bay. And he's winning in the upcoming elections.

If only Muslims would make trouble here in 2017 before the elections.

youtube.com/watch?v=PO87qMFV9dc

>Real Muslim here
But are you a fan of Yakub?

>And he's winning in the upcoming elections.
I thought European media was characterizing him as a turbo fascist

Well, he tries to stay within the framework of the law. Although he's not very good at it.

But he's leading the polls for for one or two years now. When tensions rise, whether it is the Greek crisis or the refugee crisis, then people will run away from the center parties are go to the fringe parties.

no

*and go to the

Sorry sweetie, you're not a real Muslim then :(

Yakub and white devils, not Muhammad and jihad OK

It should be your duty as fellow muslim to guide your friends into the right direction or despice the religion at all. In the same way as christianity regulated itself. You wont fix the problem, you make it worse.

The problem is that people notice that most of our media is affected by some sort of politically correct cencoring mechanism and simply ignore it. They vote for rightwing parties out of protest even more than before at the moment. And all these muslim news act like a catalyst.

>Yes we are terrorists. Yes we will terrorize you
Can some Frenchie report this guy to the cops or do I need to call Interpol? Doesn't matter if he's trolling or not.

I used to go to this train station to go to Munich when I was still living with my parents
rate

Is that a guy on the right?

Can't do shit on american site tbqh

>Embrace it.
oh I just assumed all the muslims already did, behind close doors when we aren't listening to them

Are you from middle-eastern origins or are you one of those black muslims like muhammad ali?

Good luck, m8. Hopefully lots of qts will run scared and we get another white migrating wave.

He, pal, you copy this shit for almost few weeks here. Stop.

Irresponsibly responding like that takes away the shell that protected you from others seeing and ridiculing you from being a newfag.
you dont belong here anymore
You have a week to either change you IP forever, or get banned. Shitpost while you can because your ass is about to get terminated.
I hate you fucking newfags

Tell that to Mark Alexander Harding.

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and progressive millennials of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw

They disapprove of France's hateful, islamophobic culture of laïcité

I ti isto
Ajmo mars na fejzbuke i devetgagove, ili forume odakle si doso

let's just report him to FBI. It doesn't matter if he is muslim or not.

>Sup Forums:1
>ISIS: 0

Those were the days

t. Abdul

>You have a week to either change you IP forever, or get banned. Shitpost while you can because your ass is about to get terminated.

Fuck off Singapore

I meatn terminated as in i will get you baned because im good with moot not terminate you as in termination

sacuvano

Edgy

Why so butthurt? He responded normally with common sense. On KC entire countries get banned.

>On KC
kc tier