Which is the comfiest Windows 10 build and how do I un-fuck it Sup Forumsuys?

Which is the comfiest Windows 10 build and how do I un-fuck it Sup Forumsuys?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/configuration/manage-connections-from-windows-operating-system-components-to-microsoft-services
thewindowsclub.com/ultimate-windows-tweaker-4-windows-10
actrons.info/ame.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

Windows 7.

Windows 10 Enterprise N LTSB

macOS

>the comfiest Windows 10 build
Latest Enterprise.

>how do I un-fuck it
docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/configuration/manage-connections-from-windows-operating-system-components-to-microsoft-services

Latest one and going through both control panels and configuring things to your liking. Don't use any third-party W10 unfuck programs such as ShutUp10, W10Privacy etc. because they end up breaking more things than they fix. Because face it if you're on W10 there's nothing you can do to stop the privacy fuckery.

>comfiest windows 10 build
There is none
>how to make it less botnet
You can't. The tools are placebo and you can't verify shit
>what to do now
Install a gnu+linux based os, such as mint and get rid of all malware on your harddrive

>because they end up breaking more things than they fix
Nah, you have no clue what you are talking about. ShutUP10 will only "break" anything as long as you want it to. If you only disable recommended things then nothing bad is going to happen.
This isn't about privacy or "debotnetting" (which is not possible without router side blacklists) it's about disabling some of the retarded shit that comes with windows 10 that any sane human would like gone.
You can do it all by hand in GPO but why?

thewindowsclub.com/ultimate-windows-tweaker-4-windows-10

no need for windows LGBT editions or shitty scripts

>Install a gnu+linux based os
You mean the Windows app?
How am I supposed to install a Windows app without first installing Windows?

GNU+Linux is not just Linux.

Windows 10 Enterprise G (1703 only)
Basically for chinese govt

>the windows store trash version
>app
Yeah, there's no linux in there, hang yourself

>runs linux applications
>not linux
??????

>create a WINE-like hack to convert linux syscalls to their NT counterpart
>iz runs linux applications so it must be linux
Is this really how people like you see the world?

>lincucks on suicide watch because their entire operating system is now literally a fucking windows store app

Can somebody give me a link to the 1709 Enterprise iso? I can't find it anywhere (the one in microsoft website is evaluation edition).

>Which is the comfiest Windows 10 build and how do I un-fuck it Sup Forumsuys?
cloud windows10, Install windows on google drive, safe some space in your hard drive.... whenever you turn on your computer, connect to google drive to boot from the folder you installed your windows there

>Microsoft realizes their os is shit and every developer would rather use linux but people keep them on that mess of decades old ui mixtures
>they're so desperate they start enabling linux development on windows
>this is somehow threatening to people using linux
Ok

Install Education, then convert.

It's not threatening to people using linux.
It's threatening to linux because people who might have been thinking about switching no longer have a reason to.
On top of already having professional applications like those from adobe and autodesk, windows now also supports most of the linux ecosystem.
EEE

I have windows 10 pro activated. what's the fuzz about it? don't find in not-comfy. it just works. what am I missing?

>Yeah right, because a shit looking M$ terminal is everything gnu+linux has to offer. Keep trying, it's not threatening to the ecosystem around the linux kernel in any way.

Your missing out on acting like Microsoft is copying your files and cant be stopped

You need to run Linux so you can shitpost about how important it is to have a gimped OS for muh privacy

Brainded shitposters checked.

LTSB, but any version of 10 will still spy on you without some sort of network level firewall. Hosts file and software firewall are not sufficient.

Use Windows 10 AME for a stable and privacy friendly experience ;)

actrons.info/ame.html

>You can do it all by hand in GPO but why?

How do you figure out what all the settings are called in GPO?

>no need for windows LGBT
the nice thing about LTSB is not only that it cuts down thr bloat without having to un-bloat it yourself, it also doesn't add any bloat in the future, fucking over all the effort you put into unbloating a non-LTSB windows.

but you can't do shit with the windows """"linux"""" it's a toy with a few fractions of Linux' abilities. Wine on Linux is more functional that linux app on windows. That's like saying that Wine is a full Windows OS.

alright I'm gonna bite the ltsb bullet. how much does it cost for activation?

Stop fucking shilling this on every single Windows thread, no one wants your shitty mod

THIS, but no N.

Just Enterprise LTSB.

Why use LGBT over 8.1?

Which version of macOS, and what browser?

What are you quoting?
Also
> M$ terminal
There's a mess there

It costs talking with their sales representative and the price of 5+ copies of Windows I think. Just call their sales department and they might just hook you up. I have a hard time trusting the scene with this one though since Microsoft has opted to obfuscate their verification hashes so you have to trust their images as well as the crack.

How do I get Windows Photo Gallery now that Windows Essentials is dead?

I kind of expected something like this. not worth it, imo.

How's that work? I have an education legit key.

This! FPBP!!

>Microsoft has opted to obfuscate their verification hashes
what do you mean by this? I have access to an msdn account and can provide the hashes and names for the legit images if you want.

What's the best way to get Win10 Enterprise LTSB without joining a Russian botnet in addition to Microsoft's botnet?

Linux Mint

Does WSL let you easily install and work with Linux exclusives or utilities that might simply work better in a Linux environment? Yes.
Does Wine let you install and work with recent (current decade) versions of Windows exclusives? No.

I know because I used both.

>a shit looking M$ terminal is everything gnu+linux has to offer
There are better terminal emulators available for Windows. You can even install and run Linux terminal emulators, that works too.
What other kind of applications does gnu+linux offer?

I want to use KDE Plasma on Windows.

You could probably get that to work but it would have to be confined into its own window because you can't mix window managers.
KDE applications run just fine if you let Windows manage the windows.