Tfw fell for the CS meme

tfw fell for the CS meme

you have computers in bulgaria?

Yeah, after they joined Schengen, it was a lot easier to steal them from other countries.

is this the program that hacked the 2016 election?

Is it a meme class? Why use emoji in your code?

Unicode was a mistake.

Lol

bulgaria was the silicon valley of the soviet block

Gotta somehow grab the attention of gen z adhd sufferers

>tfw CE masterrace

yeah wtf. why should we do all the work, come up with standards, rewrite our software so some unproductive pajeets and chinks can see their moon runes? it was a wasted decade.

>has notepad++
>uses word so he can put emojis to relate to le kids
Any school that tries to "make learning fun", or "relatable for the youngins" is dog shit. We came here to learn, not watch miserable old cunts try to connect with people half their age. Though saying that I did take a Cisco CNET degree, and the lecturer did nothing but talk, which I respect, but it was still all too easy; nothing that couldn't be learned in a single day, but it was stretched over years so they could bleed as much money out of me as possible.

Uhh thats Edge and visual studio he's opened

>tfw SE master race

>Any school that tries to "make learning fun", or "relatable for the youngins" is dog shit.
confirmed for having shit professors

Sorry I'm not a Winfag. Everything is Word to me. Still
>using a 140GB IDE to write literal meme-tier C++

So you're justifying using emojis in C++ at a supposed university level for Computer Science? It would be acceptable if this was taught to 6 year olds

Sorry, my mistake. I meant 130GB

Stop holding technology back with your 20gb hdd 1995 thinkpad.

Even with my '95 chinkpad I can write better code than that.

After you spend half an hour configuring your cute little text editor and figuring out why this time it doesn't work.

Vim has never failed me. You probably tried to use Deldo in Emacs and now say they're all shit because you couldn't figure out how to start editing.

I fell for the Management Information Systems meme and now I work on SAP shit all day
>left is what the end users work in
>right is what I primarily work with all day
always a thrill a minute

Code blocks, vim, emacs, netbeans, qtcreator, and especially visual studio code to name a few. All need some sort of configuration where visual studio is open, write, single click compile.

POO IN LOO

>when subject is met with input contradictory to its beliefs, it mutters out an arbitrary phrase

I hear SAP gets you good money, is that true?

>Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Not my fault you're too much of a brainlet to into a non-Pajeet IDE/text editor. Here's you're (You) though

graduated college in 2012, 64K starting
got offered 120K in 2014 by a third party, declined, was insane not to (I believed my career advancement in the medium term outweighed dead end short term compensation)
presently making $85K + $15.5K bonus = $101K compensation at age 27
getting kind of fed up as the compensation has stalled and I could probably make 20-30% more if I switch to a third party consulting firm and then move back

Alright kid keep making those single-file projects and writing 4 lines per hour. I am sure interviewers will appreciate that.

>what are tabs
xDDDDD

Only if you also hate your life and are OK with supporting shitty software

Bulgaria is in the EU but without schengen privileges

There were limitations for 5+ years when they joined. E.g., they couldn't work in UK. Now they can.

>when your :thinking: throws an error

why there is so many gypsies in romania

>CS
>uses Windows

Intro CS starts out with Winbabby

So what if you use Linux and can't follow the curriculum because the prof wants you to use proprietary Windows programs?

run windows in virtual box, also dual/triple/quad boot

Working with SAP isn't that bad user. Beats most enterprise software.

only if you download all the retarded shit microsoft bundles
>t. visual studio enterprise 2017

should've went to a proper uni
literally none of my classes force you to use windows

Yeah, min 20GB? I installed VS on my laptop the other week and it was lucky to be 10GB with most of the install options.

probably cause you're a butthurt retard

At least they're not using namespace std

> comp sci prof forces everyone to use GNU/Linux
> 90% of class has gaming laptops running windows
>5% of class uses a macbook
> Literally me and some other kid are the only ones using GNU/Linux
> mfw everyone cries because they have to go to the computer lab with PCs that run Ubuntu to compile their code
*Note: Prof grades them on these PCs so if on the off chance it compiles on windows and doesn't on them you're donezo*
> Everyone is too dumb to figure out how to SSH or dual boot

Thank god 1/2 the class dropped or changed majored

They should give'm one of these

▲▲

>C++ as starting language
>bloated IDE instead of encouraging the student to program without hand-holding
>emoticons

how can this be anything but intentional sabotage

Bulgaria invented the first digital computer.

Use the free keys you get from the Microsoft Imagine program.

Къдe e твa? Coфийcки?

Дa, cпeц. инфopмaтикa. Лeктopът чecтo пpaви пишки c хopaтa, зa дa им пpивлeчe внимaниeтo - пoлoвинaтa ca oт eзикoви гимнaзии вce пaк.

Цялaтa ни oбpaзoвaтeлнa cиcтeмa e oбъpнaтa c глaвaтa нaдoлy.

Ocнoвнo гимнaзиитe ca винoвни, ocoбeнo c тoзи мaлoyмeн 8ми клac. Инaчe във ФMИ oт 10 гoдини пaк влизaт 100 чoвeкa, излизaт 10.

Дa cмe живи и здpaви e вaжнo, дpyгoтo гo мoжeм.

Хaхaх пoлят изпит - взeт изпит. Oт кoй BУЗ cи?

that looks boring as fuck, still probably better than trying to develop something in a locked down company where you spend most of your time looking for holes just to avoid the slow ass procedure
>have to install something
>standard ticket procedure would take 2 fucking month
>spend the next few weeks looking for alternatives or workarounds
I fucking hate this enterprise bullshit

Aз cъм мaлкo мoмичeнцe oт eзикoвa гимнaзия. Hocя чoyкъp и cлyшaм ниpвaнa.

Бaш зa ФMИ

tfw my albanian uni got labs with i7 7700k and 16gb ram

there are standard posix compilers for OS X
it just werks

>and intel HD graphics
worthless

guess it pays off sucking jewmerican and saudi mudslime cock