Be of Russian ancestry

>Be of Russian ancestry
>Sup Forums says Slavs aren't white
I don't know, I've always thought of myself as white.

Those are some stubby slavic fingers

why would you care what Sup Forums says?

>Russian ancestry
>flag

You mean Jewish.

how the fuck aren't slavs white?

>White skin

good job you're white

and then add in

>coloured eyes
>from fucking europe

OP herer. This is actually correct. Surprised you guessed that.

You are a mix of Karelian, Izhorian, Mordvin, Finnish, Estonian, Saapmi, Sami, Komi, Nenets, Udmurt and Hungarian, just like all Russians. Real Slavs are as black as coal, only Russians are white because they are the most Ugro-Finnic people in the world.

Russians are whiter than South Europeans, i think between Central European-Scandinavian tier.

90% of Russians in US are jews

why do you have goblin hands though

*forgot Khanty and Mansi and Mari

>i'm white because i posted my hand

you're a fucking moron, it's about facial features and color

i can tell you're not white from those brown spots on your hand and lack of pink

t. Sup Forums geneticist

I'm paler than you.

>flag
>sausage fingers
who would have guessed

t. southie inbred

this hand looks like the hand of a basement dweller as pale as it is. It's far from an attractive hand.

it looks like the hand of a fatass autist

Hands and feets naturally have minimal fat storage so if his fingers are that stubby he must be one heck of a fatass

You're not white, fattie

>Ring finger short than pointing finger.

LOW TEST BETA MALE

Whiteness is a purely sociological term.

Nah, you're not shining. Russians are so white that we shine with blessed healing light. You're probably just a ukrainian, comrade.

>>Be of Ukrainian ancestry
>>Sup Forums says Slavs aren't human
>I don't know, I've always thought of myself as a human.

How is life in brighton beach?

Finnic Russians are whiter than most Slavs.

Saapmi and Sami are the same thing

Otherwise correct post

what you fairy faggots think the only white people (green/blue eye blonde) are, are the people that live in the snowy areas.
So basically you be sayin that if you stay indoors during summer or sunny days like a total autistic fairy faggot, you are truly white.
hol up hol up, so, you be saying that going out into the sun, on a beach, don matter if its river or sea... HAHAHAH hol up hol up
So, showing your winter gains during summer while shirtless walking or 'squatting', hanging around OUTSIDE during sunny weather, is not white?
If i spent time on the sun, by the river, during summer, swimming int he river or just drinking or playing volleyball with girls in bikini, im not whit because im not in the basement making internet memes?