Really makes you think

Really makes you think

really stimulates the senses

Terrorism is the current form of jihad which has been present for as much time as islam

>correlation = causation
bad meme

>making me think

you will NEVER make me think. I will ALWAYS think all muslims are terrorist because it improves my shitposting

West invaded Middle east for way linger than 20 years.

>really makes you think
Not really.

> treating "the West" as one
But remember that #NotAllMuslims are terrorists.

Muhamad himself got the raping/pillaging/aggression started and I'm pretty sure the Muslims have been doing modern terror a lot longer than 20 years

>islamic terrorism is only 20 years old
Fucking millenials.

this

>because it improves my shitposting
pro-tip: it really doesn't

How would you call a common name for america/canada + europe?

Nothing makes me think anymore.

Did everyone in those regions attack the Middle East?

No but the army of those countries did.

Of all countries?

How would you say it?

Why is it called "the west", when its east of Australia?
Really makes u think...

>the West

WRONG

Not in my name

...after some Western countries started invading Middle Eastern countries.

Woah...that really got my synapses firing

Islam became terrorists as soon as Muhammad fled to Medina and started harassing innocent traders travelling to Mecca to spite the Meccans.

And then there's the fact that Muhammad conquered all of Arabia by violence, and his immediate successors continued his bloody work in the Levant, Asia Minor (Turkey), North Africa, Spain, France, ...

Islam has always been about violent conquest.

Is that why you designed your flag to be a fucking leaf?

>20 years ago
was this image made in the 90s?

the 690s

>terrorism is 20 years old.
I see the SJW troll cancer has leaked from Sup Forums to here.

Then in that case Islam declared war on the west.

But terrorism started in the 70s or early 80s with attacks on the US embassy in Lebanon

By the global Bihar society or something. Look it up.

> 1200

Middle eastern armies have invaded europe?

Islam has suffered unrightful hate for too long and it needs to stop right now.

Didn't terrorism start with the Irish?

>terrorism is exclusively muslim
>but Islam has nothing to do with terrorism!

That's a stupid meme but Islamic terror in the modern sense is pretty new. Islam as violent as fuck, but this kind of covert warfare didn't exist before the 20th century, or arguably before the 1970s.

Blaming it on recent Western intervention is retarded (and racist, because it denies Muslims the agency to commit acts of violence), but it's reasonable to suggest that the US invasions alienated enough ambivalent Muslims to give Jihadi movements a push.

But the real culprit is reactionary sentiment in general. Jihadism is a fundamentally right-wing movement, trying to protect oftentimes barbaric traditions from being obliterated by secularism and Westernization. Due to their wealth, Gulf Arab countries pretty successfully resisted the arrival of secular thought into their borders, and Arab individuals used their influence to spread Wahhabist Islam.

Unfortunately, these ideologies would probably not be so easily amplified if the US and Britain had not allied with Wahhabist leaders for tactical reasons. But the onus of blame must be placed on Islamist Arabs and the individuals who commit acts of terrorism in the name of Islam.

W T F

I hate the west now!!!

And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

The answer is always: the jews did it

>impliying that the ultimate shitposting isn't being philoislamic

Really makes you think

>terrorism started 20 years ago
is it bait or was it created by some kid on facebook who is old enough to be mad about 9/11?

Really makes you realize who wears that pants around the med

inshallah