ITT post average girls from your country

ITT post average girls from your country.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.co/search?q=mujeres mexicanas&hl=en&biw=1366&bih=667&site=webhp&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjN3orD47zOAhWLZiYKHWneCDYQ_AUIBigB
google.com.co/search?q=mujeres colombianas&hl=en&biw=1366&bih=667&site=webhp&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjQxLyU4rzOAhVBLSYKHbnaDpcQ_AUIBigB
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigenous_peoples_of_Mexico
cuentame.inegi.org.mx/poblacion/lindigena.aspx?tema=P
instagram.com/awesomefacestunisia/?hl=fr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mexico is WHIIIIIIIIIIIITE!!!

>mfw when Brazil is full of girls like them because of massive immigration from all Italian regions, but Italians think that Brazilians are all brown or black

This

Those are Mexicans you simian

Is hijab wearing not that common in Jordan?

Isn't Jordan mostly Christian? Or is that Lebanon?

Among young upper middle class girls - not too common
But a lot of them wear it after marriage

my class

Typical American girl

I think only 10℅ Christan or so. Lebanon is like 30℅ish

lebanon 50%

No we're only 6% Christian
And Lebanon isn't a Christian majority anymore

Is that Chris Chan?!

Why are Letterman jackets so aesthetic?

It's Christine Chan now

>Chris
CHRISTINE bigot

this is a common jacket for bacaloreat class

average American girl

you pedo

mmmm those are some good traps if I do say so myself mmmmm good shit right there mhmmmm

girl on the left looks like she's a complete whore

high test anyone?

Finnish women are NOT important

Is she your mom?

3, definetly

BREH
Got more?

very nice

The white Mexicans stay in Mexico, while the dirty and ghetto Mexicans come to America

CHI

I'd sure like to rail that girl if you know what I mean

>I'd sure like to rail that girl if you know what I mean
What did he mean by this?

It is a so called trigger. You present a communication in one context to a person, then in a seemingly different context you present the same communication that will trigger the same response. If you are lucky the person will not be perceptive enough to remember or realize what you are trying to do. Can cause some serious unpleasant emotions and confusion if you manage to pull it off right.

LOL

Yeah there are hopes even for niggers like you in Norway.

>me
>nigger

Yes, he's south american like you. Nigger.

I really wish I'm a nigger so I would get racial quotas in universities. Especially in leftist country like Norway.

the girls look like they are having fun; as if the fact that he has his arms around them is a joke

Post your eye, and I'll tell you whether you're a nigger.

He's just annoyed about that literally everyone in the picture, including the nigger, is better looking than himself.

Você gosta de passar vergonha na internet?

Você leva Sup Forums a sério?

Você parece levar.

No OP, that is not average for Mexico

real average mexican women: google.com.co/search?q=mujeres mexicanas&hl=en&biw=1366&bih=667&site=webhp&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjN3orD47zOAhWLZiYKHWneCDYQ_AUIBigB

Real average colombian women: google.com.co/search?q=mujeres colombianas&hl=en&biw=1366&bih=667&site=webhp&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjQxLyU4rzOAhVBLSYKHbnaDpcQ_AUIBigB

Wtf Norway you are so mean!!!

Remove the pictures of native women (which are 6% of the population only so no idea why they show up in the search of average) and it is pretty much the same.

why are you guys american

Mexico has women
Colombia has sluts

Both leave the country but brownies are more noticeable, its a shame the white ones breed with ugly corrido blasting shitskin manlets for the most part

Triggered newfag

White latinos are more easily to mix among the common people in America.
Maybe we could be noticeable in Europe but in USA is easily as fuck if you can fake your accent.

>white latinos

Kill yourself.

:)

desu, the mulatto is by far the most masculine guy in the picture

look at his strong, high-test jaw, no wonder the girls flock him.

You definitely don't live in the North.

No man, There are sluts everywhere, not just here. trust me on this one

Not him, but according to this source Mexico is 21% indigenous. I don't get why people can't be proud of their roots. I have a small amount of native american ancestry myself and I admit it as there is nothing wrong with that en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigenous_peoples_of_Mexico

that's wrong, according to the official government's page for indigenous peoples is 6%

cuentame.inegi.org.mx/poblacion/lindigena.aspx?tema=P

are we fat user?

>tfw Americans are always telling I don't look Cuban

Colombia has sluts
Mexico has """"""""""""""""women""""""""""""""""
Brazil also has sluts

I want 5 to kick me in the balls unironically over and over

That WAS Lebanon until they accepted Palestinian mass refugees.

Random google pics time, south Piemonte swimmers edition

Pick one

>Average Mexican girls
>their heads are still attached to their necks

I don't understand why Latin America as a whole earned the stereotype of having attractive people, when Colombia is really the only country where people are generally very attractive. All others are garbage-tier, specially Brazil.

average upper class
instagram.com/awesomefacestunisia/?hl=fr

average middle class

average loweer class

desu

girls at a top private school in northern mexico is not "average girls from your country"

why lie? that would be like an american posting private school girls from utah as the "average"

Alabamas not a country you fuckhead