Hatred towards Germanic peoples

Why do so many people hate Germanic peoples so much?

I like them all, in fact Germanic peoples are my favourite European peoples. They have a high sense of solidarity, empathy, sensitivity, a high civic consciousness... I think they are the paradigm of civilized peoples.

Southern or Eastern European countries are shame cultures plagued with nepotism, corruption, tax evasion, extortion, exploitation, insolidarity, and crony capitalism where people only care for themselves and their own family members, period.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BC7b2pG2pxM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They are mentally ill cucks who hate Europe

I agree with you.

Because they like to think of themselves as these superior beings when their success is extremly recent and short-lived

I kinda like the Germans sometimes but I am probably brainwashed by EU propaganda.

/thread

fpbp

>Why do so many people hate Germanic peoples so much?
Simply because the knowledge of most Sup Forums-users is based on memes.
All they know about Germanics is "le fall of Rome xD" and "le made of gold xD". Can't make this shit up.

>their success is extremly recent and short-lived
1500 years of dominance is pretty good record though

>Germanic peoples
He dares to includes Alsace-Lorraine with it.

As an Alsacian, I'm triggered.

Only brits, dutchies and austrians deserve my respect.

Nordic>germanic

Why isn't USA included in the map? German-American is the majority in most states. The NE is all guidos and Irish and the southern states are largely hispanic but that still leaves a lot of the country. We have yuuuuge German culture celebrations in cities like Chicago.

hello

germanics mentioned?

Germanic is an offshoot of Nordic, isn't it?

>we are not germanic
Of course you are, you fucking idiot. Norwegians are North-Germanics.

Germanics originated as nordics and spread south

ilu2

Fuck off we don't want to claim you mongrel bastards.

>muh heritage

>tfw no german quebec in usa

Nobody hates the Netherlands.

Hello, op.
Are you out of your mind?
Germermanic is another word for nazis.

Are they so nice?

Maybe you, austrians and dutchies are cunts, but at least you created this world with Romans, with Greeks, with...us.

Other Germanic countries are destroying Europe, destroying themselves

Are you nice?

Nobody hates Germanic people.

I can imagine there are people hating Germans

Who on earth likes those shit countries over our paradise?

No, unless being a dickhead is ok

I just destroyed your mum's vagina m8

Arabs love us

Define dickhead.

We often get Amish pilgrims here because their movement was founded nearby, they always look so out of place

>Of course you are, you fucking idiot. Norwegians are North-Germanics.

do we look like germans to you?

What do you mean by this

Yes, you North Americans are of german ancestry but with strong values of liberty ingrained in your culture, unlike Germans in Germany. :)

I-i d-don't know...

I like Germans, I had 2 volga German grandparents, but I also think nothing good come from Freddy 2, Prussia, Bismarck, Hegel and Nietzsche.
And that defined Germany for 2 centuries.

My German ancestors never lived in the modern German state, they emmigrated to Russia when Catherine the great invited German colonizers, and came to Argentina when the Tsar tried to make them do military service.

Modern Germans shouldnt feel guilty for what happened before 1945, sons dont inherit the sins of their parents.

>Not really germanic
>Not really latin either
>Our celtic heritage is too old
Feels good to be french

Butifel Hilde

>do we look like germans to you?
We are talking about GERMANICS, not about Germans, you uneducated son of a bitch.

Tell me, what language are you speaking? What kind of language family is it part of? Where do Norwegian sagas come from? What kind of culture are Norwegians living?
Open up a history book or stop participating in discussions like this.

More like five hundred, and you've only succeeded because you've replaced your cultural model with the vastly superior Helleno-Latin one.

Because they're full of shit and willing to forget the fact that they've only reached their most recent level of development because the United States of America had plunged literal billions of their dollars into their countries in aftermath of World War II.

Basically, the country they revile the most is the reason behind their success.

> Eastern European

Are 26 years old capitalist societies that are still transitioning to a free market establishment.

Didn't really make me think

>willing to forget the fact that they've only reached their most recent level of development
The Netherlands has been successful since it's founding. We were the richest country of the world for 300 years.

Marie is Polish.

>Tell me, what language are you speaking
we used to speak icelandic. The closest we have today in Norway are nynorsk

>Where do Norwegian sagas come from
From Norway

>What kind of culture are Norwegians living
american culture

Whats the deal with Jämtland, it's like Alsace for France and Germany?

stolen norwegian clay

>Modern Germans shouldnt feel guilty for what happened before 1945, sons dont inherit the sins of their parents.
Like it was a sin to purify your country of poisonous parasites.

They are destroying Europe with their cuck mentality.

Because they're our natural enemy and they're actively working towards our misery and destruction.

And your rise falls perfectly into that timeline.Germanic civilization ushered into a golden era in the 16th century, and it's still going.

You're more Latin than Spain and Italy.

Brits and Dutchmen are pretty much the best Germanics. The rest can go die in a hole tbqh.

NANI!?

youtube.com/watch?v=BC7b2pG2pxM

they are the reason why the leftists are winning

delet

Not a bad thing frind :-)

>lowland scots

>Germanic

>hate
>agaisnt the master race

>leftists
>winning
What you're seeing is their last breath.

Why isnt Czechia blue?

They've pretty much spoken English longer than they have Gaelic tbqh, and they've mingled and mixed with the English for hundreds of years.

sorry mate, they won.

>UK leaving EU
>in the Dutch polls the biggest, second biggest and third biggest parties are all right wing
>trump is landing
>france will have elections next year as well
The patriotic spring is coming.

>meanwhile Greece votes for commies

YOU WILL HAVE TO DELET, SAXON.

>we used to speak icelandic
Icelandic is a Germanic language too. Just like Norwegian.

>From Norway
Strange that we have the same sagas, right? It's because it has the same Germanic root. Do you know Sigurd/Siegfried the dragonslayer for example?

>american culture
Yes, but I talk about the Native culture.

ruined Europe twice via war in the last 100 years, is at it for a third time only with immigration

>Icelandic is a Germanic language too
doubt it Franz

>Strange that we have the same sagas
doubt it Hanz

Desole

You have made yourself look very stupid and now you are talking shit because you are on damage control.

despite highland and irish immigration in the 18th and 19th centuries with a strong indigenous gaelic/pictish component

the fuck are you including us for

How do you still don't realize he's trolling you? You're literally at the point of posting screencaps from wikipedia

>You have made yourself look very stupid and now you are talking shit because you are on damage control.

nah probably just an autist who wrote that on wiki

>trolling
He is just an absolute idiot.
He has claimed Norwegians aren't Germanic and immediately deleted it again

Norwegians aren't Germanic

What of it?Nordics have been trying to develop this"separate" identity since the Viking revival, they believe that they're unique, even though during most of their history, their countries were itinerant shit-holes.

Shit map of Lowland Scots

Lowlands Scots should include the entire East Coast and North East Coast

Not true, Swedes and other I1 carriers were sub-human huntergatherers before Indo-European R1b people (the original Germanics) brought them civilization and gave them their language.

I hate germans because they called their country "germany" when the germanics originated from scandinavia

And now everyone thinks it's a german thing.

That was 6$ per capita. The marshal plan I mean. (80$/capita for uk, 60$ for France)
And we even played it back 10 years later.

Not all Germans are nordics only those in the very north.

>I hate germans because they called their country "germany" when the germanics originated from scandinavia
That's how everybody else called/calls them

It's Deutschland

>empathy

Is that the cuck union?

>That's how everybody else called/calls them
>It's Deutschland
It's Niemcy! Fckng MUTES!

Cornish independence when?

>Fennoswedes
>Germanic

>It's Niemcy! Fckng MUTES!
Are you talking about Alemania?

åland

I wonder what kind of crap germans will pull out next time

I'm talking about people that doesn't make any sence when they """"speak""""; I'm talking about fuckin mutes.

I hate krauts that disagree with me, but I hate other nations even more.
t. Otto von Bismarck

World war 1
World war 2
Imported millions of Turks and now 2+ millions of more sandnigger muslim shits into Europe.

But they're creative enough to make really long words about things you can say using a couple of connectors.

This lmoa

why is germany divided into germans and bavarians?

also swedes are somali

Because Bavarians are lovely and nice people that like you. :3