What's on the agenda for today?

hold tight the mandem do not kill them

I get aroused at the thought of cum dripping out of a boipussi

WORLD RECORD edition

Cromwell, what a hero.

Britain will remember him fondly.

Post your Girlfriends lads!

its 9pm here pal.
tomorrow though i'm gunna dick around with a 2 stroke motor i took out of a lawn mower and try to get it working again

ahahaha

What kind of first question is this

Canada, where it's cold 7 months a year, has more medals than Spain which is hot all year round and has nearly 11 million more people

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/100_Greatest_Britons

>10th according to the public

based Cromykins

this is how it ends
i feel the chemicals burn in my bloodstream

got called a communist by my dad lads

Are you gonna put it back in the lawn mower or use it for something else? Like a fuck machine?

watch out, beadles about

did they really feed cows to other cows in the 90s

it's making me feel queazy thinking about it

Cromwell was actually a wanker to both protestants and catholics

He basically became total dictator and even banned Christmas and protestants fucking hated him but autists on Sup Forums actually idolise him for killing Irish people haha okkk

FLY ON THE WINGS OF LOVE
FLY BABY FLYYYYY
REACHING THE STARS ABOVE
TOUCHING THE SKYYY

idk what i'm gunna use it for honestly. No real need for it cos we got another lawn mower but i can't think of anything else to put it in. Messing around with engines is fun though

Think about it lad what might be over the line and make the serve invalid

>Isambard Kingdom Brunel
literally who

Haha imagine being a fat sweaty paki bender who brags about being on £70 a week

Hope the wretched little cunt commits suicide tonight

Absolutely laughing at the lies Paddies spout about Cromwell. What are they taught in school ha ha? Britain was prosperous and stable under his rule. T

some kind of muslim sounds like

need a loyalist gf

haha laughed love this post lad

Best Cromwell coming through

Might put my willy into a bum

>in /brit/
>doesn't know Isambard

I got /brit/ to name my dog and it ended up as Isambard aka doglad.

whos that? x

ABSOLUTELY FUCKING BASED FUCKING CROMWELL, WILL GO DOWN AS ONE OF THE GREATEST FIGURES OF THE 17TH CENTURY

Name one good Canadian musician.

Protip: You can't.

Lads, how do I kill myself in the most English way possible?

Go out with Ribena

Was being a bit thick there, got past that one though and the question was what material is commonly used in nightclothes with none of them being anything simple

One after that is what is a krugerrand, Tarrant's taking the piss I can hear it in his voice

>Be cromwell
>ban everything fun
>get killed

b-based amirite goys?

REALLY regret doing that Google search from the last thread hahaha

just looking for a good honest Englishman to blame, they don't like Sir Trevelyan either xx

might put my bum into a willy

These are probably the same children who were spouting the London meme yesterday.

leonard cohen

>30. guy fawkes

wait don't we piss on his memory every year

Tegan and/or Sara

visiting home for the weekend and the sister's husband has stolen MY bed so I have to sleep in one of the spare rooms which are all single beds

not happy about this one bit

What are the best menthol cigs?

Wanna try something new.

i said loyalist not some coffin dodging paki

Cringe my socks off if there's underage here.

Whats your favorite thing to get called on /brit/?

I like being called rasheed because I know how mad the rorke must be that called me it

Also like when I get "jayposted", because it makes me laugh that abnormies cant wrap their head around the fact that some people shag girls

take out a 1000 micks with you xx

love cromwell

>67
>Tony Blair

In 2000 years of recorded history the 67th greatest Brit is fucking Tony Blair are you kidding me.

Not to mention Robbie Williams and Bono being ahead of Livingstone

u get the C U C C

think janny peaked too early lads, his head's not in the game nowadays.

>menthol

He literally did nothing wrong to the Irish except kill a few Royalist garrisons to send a message. The Irish conquest was probably one of the least bloody of it's time.

if it was illegal just report it to iwf.org.uk lad

wish i could fucking batter all sinn feiners

I'll be honest, i havent frequent /brit/ For about 6 months, have i missed any dank memes?

just say you're gonna kill yourself and procrastinate about it till you die

Bloody hell the gymnasts jump high on the trampoline.

what does rorke even mean

udders need milking

silk cut menthol are nice lad

Krugerrand, definitely heard that before but it sounds like some form of currency considering S.A. Rand, I'd have to see the options but that's a piss take of a third question.

mark from peep show has aspergers syndrome

it's a very serious matter

it's just Blairites rigging the vote

getting jayposted is my new goal in life

>menthol

Take revenge lad, if you're good at knitting or something mess with his mind a little, make one of his cuff links shorter than the other, make him thing he's misplaced a button from his shirt somewhere,etc, you get my drift

post thicc paki qt's

same, I actually know a cunt that posts about 10 FREE PALESTINE posts a day on Instagram, really annoying cunts

>poleaboo's blogs being deleted

JANNY ABOUT AND HE ISN'T BEING A FANNY FOR ONCE

I'm very proud of all the lads who fought in the valiant raid against Sup Forums today and would like to give out medals.

To the young man who suggested the cunning Cornetto gimmick, I present the Cross of Strategy. Your wit gave us the strength and weapons to fight the appropriating menace and may your gimmicks be quality forever more.

To Kunailad, I present the Shield of Valiance. When all the rest of us used our Cornettos, you took the risk of using the heroic throwing dagger of the ancient Brythonic peoples -- the kunai. You stepped in front of the line and bared your weapons so others would not have to, and we thank you for it across eternity.

To the Black GF twins, I present the Fascis of Loyalty. In such trying times, and at great risk to yourself, you stood up and shouted to the heavens your commitment to /brit/, to /brit/ons, and, most importantly, the Black GF.

Last, and anything but least, to the scrappy young Yank who breached enemy lines to witness the enemy by the lights of their fires, hiding in their filthy hovels, and came back to us -- alive -- to warn of us the atrocity that awaited us if we did not strike them down now, I present the Cord of Valor...
*attaches cord to my already well-decorated coat*
to me.
*wraps arms around myself in a hug*
We're just so happy you came back alive...
*closes eyes and holds hug long enough that it becomes an awkward silence*
Well then, that's that you runts, back to your barracks for gimmickposting. That will be all!

ordered some weed chocolate off the darknet but scared to eat it

course the white nigger smokes methol

justin beiber

My speciality

Phoned our john (the cockney) for the lifeline and he reckoned it was a gold coin. That was right so currency is spot on, other options were a card, bird and small motor

Alphabay?
I got it too, was good.

means you have right wing views

>Raid against Sup Forums
What the hell have I missed in the month I was away?

Has anyone here done a digital detox and if so for how long?

>darknet
More like danknet haha

I'll eat it for you :3

>going on Sup Forums
fuck off retard normal fag

:3c

I smoke amber leaf just saying that those are nice

foy

someone on the train shouted nigger in my ear because I sat in his seat

What precautions do you guys take when ordering from the DN?

miss dormers t︃bh lads

it's just weed you massive pussy

sound like you deserved it lad

Definitely would have gone with the coin desu cause South Africa uses the Rand as currency still. How are you playing this is it an app?

fuck off dormers

He let the kikes back into England. He is anything but based.

he got up and left for the toilet without leaving any bag or anything on the seat so I took it

f-foy...