/celt/ Celt thread

Waylander edition
youtube.com/watch?v=Rpa2Xq8i0VI

Welcome: Irish, Cornish, Scottish, Welsh, Manx, Bretons
Guests: Galicians and Northern Portuguese
Tolerated: everyone else
Fuck off: butthurt Sows

portugal was molded after northern portugal,they should be all invited...

Dia daoibh a chairde idirnáisiúnta.
Aon Gaeilgeoirí anseo anocht? Táim thar lear (mura bhfuil a fhios agaibh).

Kernow omma. Yma Iwerdhonek y'n omgussulyans ma de nos, byttegyns.

If you prefer. Last time I said all of Portugal and a nortenho got butthurt that I wasn't inviting them exclusively.

Hey /celt/, I can trace my ancestry back to when my family came to America, and my father's side is from Ireland.

I'm looking to get more in touch with my Irish side, and am considering learning modern Irish and perhaps read some history on the country as well.

Do you guys have any tips/suggestions for an American mongrel such as myself?

>I don't even speak breton
JUST

Those fucking bretonfags can't even speak Breton, lmao

Learn. There's nothing stopping you. It's entirely possible to at least achieve a decent command of a written language without any formal education in it.

Hello

Was there not a concerted effort to enforce the French language on the Bretons? It's a genuine question. I heard that was the case in passing but never looked into it.

In any case, identity is more than just language. Language is a big part of it, but it's not all there is. I'm not sure if you can understand that as a Francophone, but it's true.

Why are Welsh invited?

Fatla genes, kenderow Godhal?
(How goes it, cousin Gael?)

lmao unless you're from Paris you've been as cucked

Yea, we're good at killing cultures.

...I-I know.

I'm sure you're about to lay into the Welsh about how they rape sheep and steal things, so why pretend you have a question?

The Welsh are buddied up with sassanachs

And?

Tfw visit family in highlands
Tfw they jabber away in Gaelic and I'm stuck wondering what's going on 70% of the time

Ripip

What about celtiberians :(

Invited also but they will continue to be disappointments until their language is revived.

Really is a strange language judging by what we know of Celtiberian names, though. I half expected them to resemble Gaulish personal names but they're markedly different.

Dydh da

Gorthugher da kothman. Fatla genes?

da lowr lad, ha ty?

Pur dha, merasta, mes re boeth yw hedhyw omma. 36C.

Bump

Fatla genes mosi? Also I feel like you can't have a general for 6 languages that aren't quite mutually intelligible and also Galician

At least we can revel in being infinitely more attractive than the bliddy sosnech

/celt/ threads are really hit and miss I find. One day they're hitting the post limit and the next your have 2 or 3 people replying. Don't understand it.