ITT: cunts other than your own which are special for you and why

ITT: cunts other than your own which are special for you and why

>Portugal
I have something like 6 friends over there including two who are more or less my best friends ever. I really like the culture and food and my recent trip was the best 10 days of my life, and honestly the language is the most beautiful in the world. I looked pretty pathetic on my last day, I cried hard as fuck because I loved it there so much.

good lad.

>Russia
I have a Russian gf. But I don't even really like Russia to be honest.

thanks joe

t. Portuguese Diaspora

>Russia
I spent a year in Russia and it was the happiest time of my life. I meant some of the most amazing people who I will consider my family till the day I die. It was the most exciting and fun I ever had. I can't wait to go back and see my host family. It was crazy and wild and strange but I miss it every day. I know it's a fucked up country with a lot of issues but it was such a great experience.

If they ever try to invade us they'll get stuck in sand

UK, most of my family including first cousins live there, ive been more times than i can count since a child

>impenetrablefortresstugal

They do have planes, but we have a smokescreen up ATM.

Wasn't that from that one exercise in GrĂ¢ndola?

Nope. German, Irish, Alsatian, and Scottish. I've only been to Rhode Island once in my life.

Are you the same guy that have a portuguese gf from the heritage thread?

Brazil because I lived there as a child. I want to go back some day, but I don't know how well I would adjust

>naturaldefensestugal

yeah

>I know it's a fucked up country with a lot of issues but it was such a great experience.
I could say the same for Portugal even if it's a much more organized form of "fucked up."

I'm trying to learn to like Russia so I can get through learning Russian because I want to be an astronaut. Any tips?

Not anymore. We amicably broke up during my visit (probably gonna get back together after a while but who knows where life will take me). Still had a blast though and can't wait to go back or show my tuga friends around America.

Really? Where? Is your family from here than immigrated to the US?

Sao Paulo. My dad moved there from America and met my mom. We moved here when I was 6 but I've visited family there

Cool, that's my city.

Nice

I need to try to relearn the language because I can only speak it at a 2nd grade level

Honestly I don't know why I'm so drawn to it. It's something that started young. Iremember when I was little I got a book about world history with each two pages being about a section of history. And one was on the Russian Revolution. I remember being drawn to the pictures of the weird characters I didn't understand.

As for loving Russia, it's always just a surprise. You never know what to expect.

China. I was there for a month travelling and it was the best experience of my life. My favourite place was Zhangjiajie, which ironically was the only place I asked to include in our itinerary (I traveled with two friends). It was also the place where I spent Chinese new year and met a german qt. A year and a half after and I still haven't gotten over him ;__; wat do Sup Forums