Do you support Bolivia's claim for sea access from Chile?

Do you support Bolivia's claim for sea access from Chile?

It should be illegal for a country to be so fucking long

Yes. Bolivia has the Pachamama on their side and chileans are of an evil racial admixture.

Bolivia is already claiming it through immigration

No, FUCK Bolivia!

FUCK BOLIVIA

>says germanys chimney

The main reason why we don't give them sea is because they're big drug dealers also they can get clean papers from stolen cars from Chile and sell it again.

>giving anything to bolivians other than slap on their faces

CHILE BANTS IN RL. AND I LOVE IT. FUCK BOLIVIA.

fuck Bolivia, Chile greatest ally

Give Arica to Bolivia, and then have Peru and Bolivia fight over that city.

Bolivian scum get out of my country
REEEEEEE

Only if that qt in yellow supports my claim for her brown ass.

FUCKING INDIOS ARE LEBENSUNWERTES LEBEN

Only if they support Spain's claims on the New World

What a shit taste manolo, also she looks underage

No, but I do support Bolivia's sea access from the Guyanas.

It's in his genes the urge to fuck indigenous people, it's just nature's calling

Can we take a moment to appreciate the fact that hats are still a fashionable and almost required attire in Bolivia?

The modern western world giving up on hats was a mistake.

no never. fuck bolivia.

actually we could give them tocopilla as an exclave and tax the shit out of them. but first we need to stop burning all the fucking coal there and move to renewable energies.

tocopilla it's alreally a shithole btw so they'll fit right in

I know this is an american as fuck post but literally the only thing I know about bolivia is that it's where the big cocaine kingpin lived in the movie Scarface

Also salt flats

It's LITERALLY in our genes to fuck underage native girls, what did you expect?

With the exception of Brazil, Every country from Mexico to the Falklands should be one big country. I mean come on, is there really a difference between cultures. Spain settled the land and they all speak the same language (regional variations).

Bolivia will never have sea as long as argentina and chile are on good terms, they probably should wait for 2050 when the antartic treaty runs out, given argentina and chile claims overlap, there may be a chance for conflict, and since peru and bolivia have always stationed their military in chiles northern border, chile will be forced tp negotiate their claims with us and BTFO peru and bolivia again, or they will concede some sea and some land to peru and bolivia and concentrate in antarctica

Yes. A lot

FUCK BOLIVIA

Chile needs MORE coastline actually

Here, i made the continent 15% less shitty.

What's murican obsession whit that shit? We were always different colonies with different histories, geography and culture. We speak spanish but thats nos enough, it's like trying to join Jamaica, Nigeria, India and NZ in a single country only for the english language.

Why do Amerindians look infantile? Mongoloid connection?

Eww

Come and take it faggots

Yes, They deserve sea access

>With the exception of Quebec and México, Every country from north america should be one big country. I mean come on, is there really a difference between cultures. Great Britain settled the land and they all speak the same language (regional variations).

You can have our part. We would still use your land to plant our soy anyway.

>I mean come on, is there really a difference between cultures
It's not like you guys and Canada for example, i can't think much things i have in common with a Cuban or a Mexican besides the language.

Finally someone gets it

Amerindians are mongoloids pham. They came to the Americas through the Bering Strait more then 10.000 years ago

Chilean Manifest Destiny when?

Of course I'm Bolivian after all
Gotta support dat estado plurinacional

This, my dad told me the exact same thing. Bering strait froze and nomad mongoloid tribes from Siberia migrated over by following their animals to the Americas where there were unfrozen pastures to graze on

That was the dream of simon Bolivar, sadly i dont think it will happen soon

>To Chile and To Argentina
give it all back to Peru, collas are meant to be together

Your dad is completely right

This, they are the chilliest people in this planet, tibetan-tier, probably due the lack of oxygen.

FUCK BOLIVIA
FUUCKKK ITT

fug bolibia :---DDDD

wena nido

You're not getting any land in Antarctica, get over it, there won't be a scramble or anything like that and if there was the Americans have reserved their rights as have the Russians, nevermind your claim overlaps with the one made by the UK. You'll get beaten by the Brits once again.

I would support Chile granting a small sliver of land bordering Peru to Bolivia. Having said that it will never happen. Chile exerts de facto control and will simply never give it up.Bolivia does have to get over it and look for accomodation so that it's citizens commerce can accesss the Pacific, which Chile has porpossed and should be held to, but sovereignity is a claim that will never materialize in any forseeable future.