A hundred years ago young Europeans our age were slaughtering each other in the first world war now we are just calling...

A hundred years ago young Europeans our age were slaughtering each other in the first world war now we are just calling each other cucks and posting ebin maymays.

I love you lads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LV1a52yHafY
youtube.com/watch?v=Kqba0IUdiBk&ab_channel=SandroNatriashvili
youtube.com/watch?v=1PdiMlk4iOs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wish good old days were still here desu :(

>Enjoying smash the skull of foreigners

How about a war of qts?

A hundred years ago young Europeans also called each other cucks but had no place to post maymays.

Then their goverments sent them to kill each other. They did it with great passion as they already called each other cucks and hated each other for that reason.

So the only difference is that our countries still didn't sent us kill each other. The only thing you have to love for it are Nuclear Weapons. Without them things would have already repeated.

It was much better back then

>How about a war of qts?
It would be a great and exciting war.

No it wasn't

WTF I hate nuclear weapons now

we would get decimated in 6 months

Why? Shut up.

Imagine if nukes were not invented for the cold war and the east and west eventually fought each other, it would be beyond brutal.

How does it happens that some messages are being deleted on that board? Are that moders's deeds or something else?

Still slaughtering and getting slaughtered here.

But I still love you lads.

USA would steamroll us eastern pigs

>qts die
>even less chances for me to get a gf
>only ones with a gf will be alpha normies

I deleted it because I phrased it badly.

I would not hesitate to kill other posters here if the situation got that bad to be honest

The Commies put up quite the fight against the nazis I really doubt it would be that easy to conquer Russia during the cold war using conventional weapons.

So nothing changes?

you don't have to be alpha to get a gf these days, if you've seen some of the losers out there that manage to get one

No, Soviet Army was really strong enough, plus Chinese would have fighting on our side, I guess so.

Are you a moderator? You can actually delete messages?

>you will never bleed out alone in a trench with your bayonet jammed through a kraut's throat

Click the tick box in the top left and then click delete at the bottom right of the page

t.Sup Forums pro

Do you have more military pepes?

Thanks for pro tips. First week on Sup Forums. :D

>you will never be a frenchman who leaves his virgin gf to go fight against the germans, only to get a piece of shrapnel in the spine before slowly drowning in a shell crater as the rains come in, unable to crawl a few metres to the safety and comfort of your own trench

youtube.com/watch?v=LV1a52yHafY
And when they asked us,
How dangerous it was.
Oh! We'll never tell them,
No, we'll never tell them.
We spent our pay in some cafe.
And fought wild women night and day,
T'was the cushiest job we ever had.

And when they asked us,
And they're certainly going to ask us.
The reason why we didn't win the
Croix de Guerre.
Oh! We'll never tell them,
No! We'll never tell them.
There was a front but damned if we knew where.

But it would be red army without US supplies, we would lose

Fug, that ending chokes me up so much. Such a brilliant ending to a film.

US supplies only made up about 7-10% of the soviets in the wwii and we're talking about an alternative future where the cold war happens post WWII but nukes don't exist. Both east and west would be preparing for full scale war constantly and if it happened it would be a blood bath that made WWII look like child's play.

I can't help but feel most people in my generation will die in a world war.

1. There was no Red Army since 1945.
2. Soviet soldiers had superior experience compared to American ones since they actually fought the strongest military force in the world that kneeled the whole Europe in 3 months. Japanese were no match for them, especially as they even had no fuel to fight Americans.
3.After WW2 there was no such a situation when they were in strong need of foreign military supplies.

And the last, which can be arguable:
4. Read Army could actually win even WW2 without American supplies. Majority of tanks and fuel they used was their own.

Sad wars songs?
youtube.com/watch?v=Kqba0IUdiBk&ab_channel=SandroNatriashvili

>D-did we do it sarge? Did we make the world safe for democracy?
>"...sure, kid. We did it."

>listening to a stupid plastic paddy version

Fucking hell lad

youtube.com/watch?v=1PdiMlk4iOs

War's over, time to rebuild Europe!

>four hundred years ago Europe disintegrated thanks to ideology (Thirty Years War)
>three hundred years ago Europe disintegrated thanks to ideology (War of the Spanish Succession)
>two hundred years ago Europe disintegrated thanks to ideology (Napoleonic Wars)
>one hundred years ago Europe disintegrated thanks to ideology (WW1)
>this year Europe disintegrated thanks to ideology (Migrant crisis precipitating Brexit marking the beginning of the end of the EU)
Hmm...

I liked that version better desu. Still a great song

Serious question: there are one billion muslims in the world. Is it even possible to kill that many?

60 million died in WWII.

Is there a way to erase your own threads though?

I just got banned from Sup Forums three fucking days, because I posted an Sup Forums thread there (clicked on the wrong tab) and couldn't delete my thread afterwards.

(I asked the mod to delete my thread and all, but still got banned.)

>long hairs
>make up

My inner primo caporal maggiore (chef caporal) is screaming in rage

There were around 30-40 million nazis and less than 5 million of them died. You don't need to kill every believer to end an idea.

Yes. Islam actually has an auto-remove kebab feature. So just let them kill each other and don't fucking intervene.

It's easier to kill a meme political ideology that only existed a few decades than a religion that existed over a thousand years though

US nuke you too then game over

>100 years ago the world was still controlled by Jews

>nazism is over
Do you even know where you are posting?

>tfw your CO doesn't accept gbp

>only ones with a gf will be alpha normies
I thought this was the case at present

>that one time Europeans would prank each other by lobbing chemical and biological weapons into battle fields

haha

I would rather say the 2nd WW disintigrated europe more then the first desu senpai
Plus, GB leaving the EU is actually more a intigration of the EU since GB was the one who was against a united europe the most

>"We fought for so much and died for so little. How cursed the fate of many a young man."

Nazism traced it's history back to pre-roman germanic tribes, don't forget it. Islam would end pretty easily too, considering that the muslim population only goes back about 3 generations and there are none of them that are centuries old. Campaigns across the muslim world comparable to denazification would render the muslim population as docile as modern nips and germans in around 30 years from now.

>not wanting your country to be colonized by a foreign race = nazism

Sup Forums has lots of reactionaries and far right nationalists but rather few nazis to be honest.

>be me
>my lord called for his men to raise the banner
>I am a manlet and not worthy of fighting
>left behind
>all men die
>only me and 50 women, it's up to us to repopulate
Good times

>Sup Forums has lots of reactionaries and far right nationalists but rather few nazis to be honest.
I'm not sure if all this "far rights" are real. Such a people never visit that kind of forums I belive.

You don't have to be an alpha to get a girlfriend. You just need to not be a loser.

How should there be a war?
Europe is weak. Pick 10 random 25 year old men from the street and look how many can handle a firearm and seem physically able.

>I'm not sure if all this "far rights" are real.
Many are trolls, yes, but for the sake of the discussion I take them at their word.

>only me and 50 women, it's up to us to repopulate
>victors come and rape all the women
>i become a slave and work myself to death a year later

In germany nearly all men had to do military service, but it has been abolished. So picking up 25 year olds, still works, but 20 year olds..

>chef caporal
>mfw in italy every soldier regardless of rank is required to be an expert cook

What thats not how I imagined it!
Well, after the 30 years war there was no victor, all had lost and just returned home

>how many can handle a firearm and seem physically able
like 9 out of 10 young man in every country in the world. Remember armies of child soldiers have defeated government forces in Africa (i know).

Who would win in a war Nazi Germany or 10 billion bees?

If you believe in yourself you can do anything :)

Fuck off

>That kind of forums
What do you mean by that? What is it about this website that would make far-right people go away. I'm guessing you think "such a people" are all skinheads.

And that's why countries train the people they draft when a war is unavoidable my friend

>imaging being sent over the top

no please there is so much anime i haven't watched

>you are going to do the same but on a computer simulation

really makes you think