How does one get a tech job with no experience and a 4 year degree?

How does one get a tech job with no experience and a 4 year degree?

Talk to your dad's friend, he will get that position for you

Lie

You should've gotten an internship you retard.
Now the best you can do is work your way up from helpdesk bitch and you'll forever be a decade behind all your peers.

Elaborate? How badly can you lie on a resume with buzzwords? I'm pretty desperate for a good job after graduating uni.

They're not really gonna bother verifying you actually worked there unless you put some tech giant like Microsoft or Google.
Look up small local companies and lie about having worked at one or two of them.

Just put some open source projects to your github, mention them on CV/resume or both. And you're good to go.
No one will check on you, trust me. That's how I got my job. ;-----)

Alright thanks

I've done this for every job I've ever had. That's 10+ jobs(albeit, not all tech related). It sucks, though, because every day of work, you're wondering if they're going to randomly check your shit and find a lie somewhere. It's never happens, but you occasionally think about it, and it drives you nuts.

They won't, keep calm and be cool. 8-)
Unless you show brainlet level incompetence. Just know a thing or two and know how to do your job.

Apply at the call center like everyone else. Enjoy your group interview.

Just get a friend to be your reference

Get to the interview by lies in your resume. At the interview:
>Hello, my name is user. I identify myself as transexual lesbian.
>You're hired!

>group interview
why is this a thing and why is it allowed? i did a group interview twice for retail work and it was as insufferable as it could be. total waste of time too didn't get the job either time

India

Do some solo projects instead of wasting your days on social media, then display them as a portfolio.

If you're not interested in doing tech in your free time outside your job to actually advance your field then fucking leave because you'll be replaced by a pajeet or taiwanese that can do your 130lb code monkey job just as well and is 10x more enthusiastic about being the tech equivalent of a drywall installer.

I just want a decent job I don't care what field.

You can't get a decent job while having no love for your work. You'll at best get a job that pays a fair amount of money but leaves you sapped of energy and with no enjoyment for life, then waste most of the money you make on frivolous shit trying to fill a hole you ignored.

Your degree was a waste.

I have a hobby I love outside of work.
I made tons of friends through it.

Bump

>tfw have friends
>because of this get job
>no experience and no degree
>probably making more today than you will in the next 5 years

I hate it desu the imposter syndrome is bad. I keep just pasting code from github and so far nobody has noticed. About 5% of the code I submit I actually write which is the stuff I know will get used for sure. The rest I roughly out stuff close enough that someone else will fix it later. I am paid six figures lol.

I was in your position.
1. Apply, apply apply. Send out at least 1 job applicatoin a day. But you can do more. I wouldn't recommend more than 1 job app per hour, however.
2. Look into the industry and job. Pay close attention to what they are asking for and tailor your resume and cover letter.
3. Go to tech meetups and meet a ton of people. Let them know you are looking for a job. I didn't get a job this way, but I did get interviewed twice.
4. Learn every day. You are at a disadvantage to people with experience. It isn't fair, but literal retards can get hired if they have experience. But if you have no experience, you have to prove you are talented.
4. Don't give up. Shit is discouraging. It took me 6 months after I graduated but now, 2 years after I graduated, I am making 80k. I have asked for the same advice on here and I have been told what told me. Don't listen to that faggot. He's wrong.

I talked to my friend's dad 5 years ago and got it. Does that count?

> Never lied on a CV in my life.
> Surrounded by incompetent idiots.
> Suspicions confirmed by Sup Forums

Not OP, not graduating anytime soon either, but your advice is one of the better I've seen from anyone anywhere. Thanks mate.