What went wrong?

what went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/sports/olympics/la-sp-oly-rio-2016-egyptian-booed-after-refusing-judo-1471011268-htmlstory.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

test

Nothing, mudshits gonna mudshit and he's not gonna be competing in judo tournaments anytime soon.

mudslimes

Rude

that's what you get when you try to shake hands with the guy that would kill you in the battlefield and vice-versa

both are military

i think it's photoshoped it's isreal vs egypte the egyptian refused to handshake his oppenent
(i am not sure 100%)

Are muslims around the world greeting this faggot fuck as a champ for this?

This is the olympics not a war stupid idiot

I'm pretty sure their backgroud doesn't stop existing just because it's a fucking game

Sure, lots are fedora tipping le wtf I hate isreal now euphorics

I ain't no zoinist and can't give less a fuck about jews in general but it's so embarrassing seeing these guys act like kids

Why are muslims so rude?

you're correct

Sand in ass crack

Do you have any sense of sportsmanship?

Thanks, you're right

>latimes.com/sports/olympics/la-sp-oly-rio-2016-egyptian-booed-after-refusing-judo-1471011268-htmlstory.html

>Egypt's Islam El Shehaby, in blue, declines to shake hands with Israel's Or Sasson, in white, after losing during the men's over 100 kg judo competition at the 2016 Summer Olympics. (Markus Schreiber / Associated Press)

Lets be honest, would you shake hands with a Jew?

I would

I had sex with a french jewess in Paris

Did you behead her afterwards?

during ancient olympics all wars stopped and all greeks competed in peace

in modern olympics that cant happen but at least the athletes competing there should keep the olympic spirit

Of course it's good for business

>egyptian guy is named Islam
what could you expect?

If he was gonna be a cunt about it he should've forfited before hand like the Saudi guy did

That's being an edgy faggot.

why don't they like each other?

Would you shake hands with a Turk?

is it just me or are they both flat-footed?

yes when I'm not trying to kill my oponent and vice-versa

i would even lick their shoes

>yes when I'm not trying to kill my oponent and vice-versa

It's a fucking sport

Show some respect and shake their hand wtf

Fuck the jews

classic muslims

Literally what background?

Egypt and Israel are at peace since 1979.

The guy is just an assblasted Arab although Israel did nothing wrong to him or his nation.

Yes but in ancient olympics only greeks were allowed, and even peoples who were considered "not" "real" greeks were forbidden from competing.

>All Jews and people from israel are 100% Orthodox Jews that follow the talmud to a tee

You know that Israel is mostly liberal and most people are atheist or don't really take religion seriously, right?

Literally fuck you. When this same argument is brought for the other side somehow its invalid

muzzies gonna muzz

shittiest religion/culture in the world

Because most Muslims take religion seriously.

>Literally fuck you. When this same argument is brought for the other side somehow its invalid

So you're just arguing a strawman and generalizing??

what i dont get is why the op photoshopped in british and french flags onto the people when the original story was much more interesting to discuss.

Now its all humans, so maybe people who aren't "real" "humans" should be forbidden from competing.

I mean arabs by that btw

Pretty rude.

Le england is paki meme

Only to whites.

islamic butthurt

>sample size: 2,100
yeah, nah

i wouldn't shake hands with a guy that can potentially kill my family and friends
what about their fucking allies?!

>a guy that can potentially kill my family and friends

lol

>implying Arabs don't talk about their fucking religion all the time

wait what? he forfeited?

>i wouldn't shake hands with a guy that can potentially kill my family and friends

Anyone can potentially kill your family and friends

What makes you think that guy is even an active-duty soldier?

This. If at least he was palestinian but not even

Also you can still shake hands and show respect to a fellow athlete at a sporting event, even if you're at war against eachother

>italian olympic champion
What went right?

I would because I'm civilized and not Muslim.

ok Sup Forums

>Jews dont take religion seriously
>Decides to settle their country in palestine instead of madagascar because of religious reasons

Hmm really makes you think.

>All people who live in Israel agree 100% with the religion, the founding and history of Israel as a country and are deeply religious

Really makes me think

You're the only one that keeps implying a 100% majority agreement,the discussion is about the rule not the exceptions.

>the discussion is about the rule not the exceptions.

But we're specifically talking about "exceptions" or individuals here. I.e this athlete offering a handshake to another athlete at the olympics

I don't even know where you're going anymore,you lost me.

I am saying not everyone from Israel hates people from a country they're not even at war with

I have a half Jewish niece and cousin, we have over 200.000 Jews in Buenos Aires without counting the half Jewish people.
I like them, except the ones with mental illness due to being inbred ones, the neurotic sociopathic ones.

aka all of them

Piss off Pajeet Weinstein

I understand explaining sportsmanship is an impossible concept to mudslimes but you really should try to realize that this is a sporting event between athletes, not states

Well yes?

>t. Goldberg Rosenthal
Sorry but this meme that "only mudslime hate us" doesnt stick. The whole world hates you filthy kikes

go back to Sup Forums neet

Not a clue. Nothing goes right in italy.

no u