German people will die of being overworked

German people will die of being overworked

They work less than you?

serves right for being sissy cucks

But we work less than you on average

It's funny because burgers work a fucking lot, don't have vacations and must beg for "tips" because it's a fucking lawless wild west which allows companies to pay absolutely miserable wages.

germans work less than almost anyone in europe

It's funny because you live in Brazil.

Good riddance

So? We have worker's rights over here.

I am 29 and haven't worked a day in my life.

Nope
Its funny because its true,and you know it

We can't pay people more or else the companies would leave or collapse.

Burgers are German. I remember a time when yankland wasn't a shithole. Back then it was populated by anglos.

Germans work less than most people on the planet.

Then why haven't companies in civilized societies collapsed yet?

They're having problems competing against the Japanese and Chinese industries, either they accept the competition or give up, and the Chinese are about to take their crown, regardless.

Also, we work 50h on average at a minimum wave that's borderline slavery, so I'm certain we have it worse. Good for the GDP and the national industry, but definitely not for the individual.

Americans are competing with China, and companies throughout the US are going nuts. If the United States wants to really compete against China, they'll have to either embrace the Chinese work ethnics or give up.

AHUEHUEHUEHEUHEUAHAUEHUAHEUAHE

this will never not be funny b/c soccer isn't even an actual sport

Also Scandinavia, which translates to quality of life. Then again you're not under the visceral American capitalism trying to defeat a country like China, that has no labor rights and a population that's essentially enslaved by the government. Oddly enough it will require the US to go borderline communist, working 80h/week for 50c/h, if they actually want to hold the competition against the Chinese.

>Oddly enough it will require the US to go borderline communist, working 80h/week for 50c/h, if they actually want to hold the competition against the Chinese.
That would domestic consumption, which is a main driver of the US economy, stupid fuck.

Look how it's working out for Japs.

*That would kill

When companies lower the prices of manufactured goods while providing access to the local population, yes. And I said China, not Japan. China is the current biggest problem to the world market and national industries worldwide, because companies are unable to compete against them. You have companies in the United States manufacturing goods in China, it's that insane.

China is on a different level of development than the US or Japan. I said look at Japan because that's where this mindset is going to lead you and it's not the world hegemony, but non-existent economic growth and deflation.

They will die being stabbed by muhammed. They are far behind japs when it comes to dying from overwork.

t. ping richardson da silva

The main reason I'd rather live the "Scandinavian Dream" than dying inside a working purgatory. And it's only an actual threat when there's no protectionism to guarantee your economic sovereignty. The United States had no problem with its neoliberal market policies because they never had to face a competition the size of China, and those are the ones threatening their economy and making the Trump likes go nuts.

As a counter measure, they'll have to reduce market freedom by adapting protectionist policies, preventing their national industry from going down the drain and becoming a financial puppet to China. They're already facing major problems with their debt bubble about to burst, so we're likely going to experience that scenario within our lifetime.