How do I get a hot Muslim gf? My country is full of shitty pale christcucks

How do I get a hot Muslim gf? My country is full of shitty pale christcucks

kidnap her from the arab emirates

He can just go to England and easily find one.

kek, believe me lad. They're all fucking

>go to Morocco
>propose 50 to 100 euro for sexual intercourse to any girl you meet anywhere
>???
>profit

There's also the interesting "I want to convert to Islam cause I'm already a Muslim in my heart, let's have sex now" variation

If you want a hot girl just find a hot girl, not a hot Muslim girl. Never marry a Muslim girl unless you don't mind giving up pork and following some other religious traditions.

>Irish

You are ginger ugly guys. No Muslim girl would date you.

>implying Arabs aren't fascinated by gingers

www.muslima.com

>implying gingers aren't looked down by all other races

They aren't. That's just some friendly banter. Also, which races? Arabs, niggers and chinks? kek, sure you all have black hair anyway. Seems a bit bland.

Nah.

>"I want to convert to Islam cause I'm already a Muslim in my heart, let's have sex now" variation

But only in the butt

otherwise it's haram and allah will banish you from entering Jannah

>But only in the butt
>otherwise it's haram and allah will banish you from entering Jannah

I thought these epic disinfo may mays died with the edgy fedora persona a couple of years ago

That's why we invented pseudo-marriage in front of one person that "knows islam", and that's it, now you can ravage her pussy

Arabs in France call that "le hlel"

Hey, it's true among a certain kind of holier-than-thou-but-still-sucking-dick Arab girls m8, we have lots of them in France (although a majority will take it in the pussy because it's so good machallah)

Still haram . But i don't expect anyone in France to be intelligent enough to know that. Sane goes for le hlel or whatever you white and brown frogs call it.

>implying we (non-Muslims) don't know that

die in an apartment fire shit eating faggot

WHY
IN
THE
FUCK
YOU
ANSWER
TO
THIS
BAIT
SPAM
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

every thread on here is a shitpost

I'm a white Christian man dating an Iraqi Muslim woman. I think you're the user from the other thread that asked me?

Muslim women will date you, but as long as it's on the down-low. Their parents, friends, siblings can't know. My girlfriend's parents are looking for a husband for her, but we're still dating.

The first message has zero importance. Only the answers matter.

to continue this cycle of shitposting to supress our crippling depression

ex-muslim here
when your dating one be sure to never let her family know or you and her are fucked but there small chance that her family doesnt give a shit as long as you can give her comfortable life try to convert her to your religion because shit gets real once you get kids and your and her parents will go on a big ass war so be ready for conflicts