Why is American beer so superior to the rest of the world's beer?

Why is American beer so superior to the rest of the world's beer?

ratebeer.com/ratebeerbest/BestBrewers-World2016.asp

yet you all drink piss

Best is belgium retard.

lmao

>brand beer

it's the fast food of beer, people buy it because it's cheap, but still, we have the best breweries in the world

Having little beer tradition to preserve or look to, the American craft beer industry has become known for its knack for experimentation and innovation. Utilizing wild or experimental yeasts and hops, blending or reinventing/reimagining existing styles into something that resembles something unique, etc. Not even counting adding flavoring adjuncts like fruit or spices.

surely there's a cheap brand beer that's not fucking light lmao

Rated by who? You? Topkek

see OP's link. if you don't like it, show me another ranking

Ah yes. You yanks never know when to stop do you? Jesus Christ, I'm worried for you lads.

>American users of an american website rate american beer highly

??????

>sucking British cock

Hardly.

>light
>light
>lite
Do they give out free purses with every case of beer or something? What a bunch of softcocks

Explain why California wines regularly win international competitions.

Yeah, don't you hold sporting events and declare the winners the world champions even though the world didn't participate? wew

Well we would let them compete if the rest of the world wasn't too shitty and third world to compete in anything other than poverty all.

the world does participate.

baseball is very popular in many countries

I've tried a fuckton of craft beer/importer beers and so far british beers are my favorites.

Robinson Brewery, Fuller Brewery, Belhaven all good, tried some Hoggobling but didn't like it.

>yank
>talking about poverty

Top fucking kek
Too bad you can't create sports like us. You tried so hard to be like us but failed even harder.

>the US
>Japan
>???

south korea
taiwan
canada
dominican republic
venezuela
cuba
mexico
panama
colombia
japan
usa
and more

kek, really trying aren't you?

who cares
our sports and athletes are better than yours
you can't even win at soccer (which is a stupid as fuck sport for girls anyway)

Wow look at all those wonderful 1st world countries

no those are the ones off the top of my head
baseball is very popular here, we have world tournaments and many of the MLB players are from all over the world including europe
how does that matter at all

>lightly banter an American
>he spends the next hour thoroughly researching the topic for any information to defend himself with

>be american
>have an extensive knowledge on many subjects that is unfathomable to bogans like yourself