We apologize

We apologize.

7-1

7-1

For what?

7-1

>ordem e progresso

I'm sorry for not providing a good and balanced football match in 2014.

I'm sorry for not annexing Argentina and saving you the trouble of sending troops to defend the Falklands from argie pirates.

I'm sorry for letting our country be a chaotic mess.

I hate to say this but .. 7-1

I'm so sorry.

>be obsessed with football
>put a fucking cricket ball on your flag

I'm sorry for having a silly flag design.

You should just convert to Islam, then Gulf countries will come to give you oil dirhams for development, don't waste it on gamblings. (They're most likely to help foreign cunts rather than their own neighbours)

I am sorry for not exporting enough bunda.

>You should just convert to Islam
Sorry, but no thanks. We already have enough problems
I'd pray for a nuke if that happens

Sorry for being christian.

Tips: Localised your Islam, don't follow 100% of the Arabs (even in our standards, they're too much extreme). You have common sense, don't you? Make it liberal, almost like Turkey. Just restrict a lil bit of the haram things. Then you are good to go. They still give you monies tho.

>give you monies
Brazil too big and a bit too rich to benefit from some oilbaron's pocketmoney. We have 200mil people, so it's not like it would make a difference. wouldn't help

I blame the niggers (those who come from africa, and those who come from portugal)

kek, we have something like 0.001% muslims and we are catholic as fuck. A serious attempt to bring Islam here would be met with violence.

> mudslime cunts love helping each other

get fucekd

how'd you like your olympics famalama

Pretty fun, but we choked way too hard in Judo.

Nothing's too big nowadays, doesn't it? As long as everyone get their shares and strive to improve themselves. You guys have palm oils, amirite? Where did all the monies go?

That's why I told you, use your common sense.

As far as I know, we help other muslim countries, although it is not significant and usually never be bragged upon the mass. I don't really know how the Arabs are doing, but they really help other countries that's not Arab based.

Fuck the gringos, we don't need their approval