What's your favorite handheld device?

What's your favorite handheld device?
For me it's the S3, it was my first smart phone and I always feel nostalgic thinking about it
Too bad the micro usb port busted, sold the thing off after that
But the aesthetic of it was just perfect

Other urls found in this thread:

zeronet.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Note4 was the best phone I had
Then Android was updated and it turned into shit
Then my battery died

Galaxy S5. Using it since 2014, still going strong

>Using gook products
Go to hell

Just use iPhone you plebs lmao

Gooks are from japan not Korea

And iPhones are chink products.

T. 5s owner

The S3 has a place in my heart as well OP.

God it might've been one of the most easily exploited phones too.

Got one in 2015 and still using it. My only regret is not taking the 32 gigs variant, it's a pain that most apps can't be installed on the SD card. I think it will be hard finding a good replacement when it inevitably dies.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 sofar my cheapest phone, and it's better than anything I had sofar.

>rooting took like 5 seconds, literally idiot proof
>Quick and smooth ui, not bloated but not minimalist shit
>Easy sd/battery access
>a fucking headphone jack
So many good memories

I still have my '12 S3. It's also my first smartphone (inb4 underage b&, I'm 33). It's amazing. My USB port still functions probably because I charge wireless.

It's so good, that if I would buy a new smartphone now for the same amount of money my S3 cost me, I will have a regression in features (hardware of course, software can be anything you like).

The reason I haven't upgraded yet is because all new smartphones suck compared to the S3. Of course they have faster CPU, more RAM, blah blah but not he combination of all hardware features and official Lineage OS support.

Still using the S3 Neo
It's starting to look a little scratched on the sides and the OS is a bit old, but other than that, I only miss 4G.
If it doesn't break I'm not going to replace it any time soon.

Nokia N9
Still no other phone quite like it.

>Galaxy S3
>Quick and smooth ui, not bloated
user, after some updates this fucking thing was unusable unless you rooted and debloated it.

>What's your favorite handheld device?

PSP

PSVita

>will never have this with modern specs

why live

Galaxy S6. Battery life initially sucks but swap out the battery for a S7 edge battery and it lasts for a long time. Amoled and exynos does wonders for power saving

I'm still using my Note 3 even though its been to hell and back, it's the best phone ever

Definitely the Nexus 4. It wasn't a high-end device by any means but I was really happy with the experience. Took it from 4.1 to 5.1 before I broke the display and had to buy another phone. I'd probably still be using it if it wasn't for that. I kind of want to fix it but it would cost more than it's worth.

I'd kill for one.

I had the s mini 3. Couldn't even afford the s3.

I still use my s3... tossed in a 7200mAh anker battery in 2013, running lineage, no gapps, badboy lasts me a week. The microusb IS unsturdy, but due to my own autism when I once yanked the phone hard out of the cable. Gets the job done.

When it was on WP 8.1. Died on a bathroom floor ;_; rip

Nokia N900

k750i was the first good phone I used.
I used the updated versions as well, the last one I used was C702 which was the best phone I have ever used, used it for more than 5 years and it still works.
Android is just a worse OS.
Nobody have thought through how to make the optimal solution for anything.
Having a huge screen means the screen brightness is very important, have they solved that issue? Not even attempted to.
Writing is very important on a phone.
Something as simple as typing an email or sms should be easy. Have solved this? Compared to the sony ericssons, they can't even make the keyboard a priority. If we accept the flawed premise that qwerty is a decent way to type, having lag when it launches, when you type, when you swipe etc.
For the most important part of a phone, it is unacceptably slow.
The good part of android is better syncing between my owncloud server, the browser is faster and the camera is better.
But overall, the phones are worse.

I feel you bro. I also had a 735. Dropped it on a concrete floor. This phone was definitely worth the money (130 euro's or something like that). Too bad the screen was a bit fragile. Fucking floors, I hate them

Best phone ive ever had was unironically my iPhone 4s. Amazing to hold. Big fan of my Galaxy s6 I have now though. will keep this for a bit and try to maybe run another OS since Im not worried about bricking it

I'm posting this in every faggy little phone/browser/mac/windows thread because it seems to be actual tech progress and people should know about it:

zeronet.io/

It's a decentralized, tor ready, peer to peer bit torrent style web network with a bunch of stuff already built. It already has a couple forum styles made, but not yet an image board.

I'm only just checking it out today but it seems really fucking legit. Sup Forums needs to be talking about this. It appears to have some pretty serious potential.

I report you on sight for faggy shilling and likely trying to install miners.

>zeronet.io/
We already have IPFS, and it's not faggy, thanks tho.

Gooks are the Koreans.