Why would anyone learn Japanese?

Everything Japan is so proud of has Chinese origins. Kimonos, umbrellas, bonsai, philosophy, architecture, writing system.

Japan is just an asian ripoff of China. And not a very good one at that.

Other urls found in this thread:

awesomebitch.wordpress.com/2011/05/24/blogs-about-why-china-is-disgusting/
youtube.com/watch?v=JsDY1Ha83M8
youtube.com/watch?v=k6jfZopwvcI
bestgore.com/bloody-injuries/thief-brazil-fingers-chopped-off-hatchet-punishment/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

asian cartoons what else?

As much as it disgusts me to say this, even American media is less pompous and more educational than any japanese cartoon.

That ought to tell you something about the quality of anime.

you seems to be an autist.
in 2016, it's all about consuming media for most people to learn a foreign language that is not english. so, if you like japanese media and want to enjoy deeply, then learn. nobody cares about what WE WUZ lmao

I wasn't planning too but since it piss off autists like you, I think I'll start right now.
Japan > China

Netouyos would get baited by this any time, but hey it doesnt make a change to the fact this is sorta ancient boring meme anyone else already knows

You should try to put in better effort on this one

/thread

Modern China = savage street shitters. Communism destroyed all of their culture.

but "destroy all of before one culture" is also their perticuler cultural feauture 2bh, so it was also a bloody destiny 2bh.

USA: English culture, but stronger than England
Brazil: Portuguese culture, but stronger than Portugal
Japan: Chinese culture, but stronger than China

90% of Japanese "culture" can be found in your average Hunan village.

>nobody cares about what WE WUZ lmao

Uhhhh

Of course. That's pretty obvious

China > Brazil

How come my sourced picture and your shitpost don't correlate?

t. Ping Pong Wei Long

awesomebitch.wordpress.com/2011/05/24/blogs-about-why-china-is-disgusting/

>a culture that kills dogs
vs
>a culture full of niggers and violence

How do they even get this data wtf lol

>oh no they eat different animals

Are you really this autistic you weaboo faggot?
Japan eats animals alive. They love wstching them squirm while disembodied.

The UN asks the governments. It is for international sanitation aid.

>subhuman chink ignoring the link I posted

>Japan: Chinese culture, but stronger than China

Dumbshit. Dumb Fucking Shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=JsDY1Ha83M8

meant to post this one

youtube.com/watch?v=k6jfZopwvcI

>dog

nothing of value lost

>sensationalist article that claims eating dogs is "inhuman" and is full of anecdotes

Huh yes that is very credible

bestgore.com/bloody-injuries/thief-brazil-fingers-chopped-off-hatchet-punishment/
Look at my anecdote

Meanwhile Brazil's murder rate is 20 times China's.

t. brown skinned chink

Beijing's Olympics are widely considered the Best Olympics ever by analysts and fans.

It got the highest viewership. The highest ratings. The highest satisfaction. And the most world records were broken there.

Furthermore no algae pools or teams getting robbed or empty games.

Really makes you think

What? It has nothing to do with that. It's about showing China as the dirty India tier shithole that it is.

>Meanwhile Brazil's murder rate is 20 times China's

At least I'm not getting killed by smog lmao.

Also, China has a lower GDP per capita than Brazil. Really makes you think. Chinks are so subhuman that they're poorer than a 50%+ nigger country.

People in rural Japan ate dog until the 80's lmao.

Also
>nowhere in Africa or South Asia colored

WTF I hate mexico now

because the have the nicest language among the chink zone peoples, also animoo

wtf colombia and ecuador, you have some explaining to do

t. Ching Ping Ding Qing

>it's also showing China is India tier dirty
How? All it has are anecdotal pictures of the worst places in China.

ON AVERAGE Chinese live to 78. Indians live to 65.

Now tell me which one is dirtier.

>at least I won't die or smog
How come Chinese live longer than Brazilians? Smog doesn't have as significant effect on your lifespan as 45 murder per 10,000 and fucking Zika.

>Brazil makes more
$8000 versus $8,800 isn't a stunning success Hue.
16 years ago China made $400 per capita.

>a retarded weeb brazil monkey is defending japs
but yes chinks are subhumans even their children i mean all hongkong and singapore also taiwan people are hate being called 'chinese' though

>my subjective taste explains how Japanese is somehow objectively better sounding than other Asian languages

Okay user

Greece as well.

Pic related

HAHA IM ALWAYS LAUGHING AT KOREAN WHEN THEY ARE LOOKING DOWN CHINESE YOU ARE LITERALLY SAME

Time to go back to muh ancestral land, Cheng . Don't be a traitor staying in that capitalist filth cesspool that is USA

>all hongkong and singapore also taiwan people are hate being called 'chinese' though

Chinese are the Japanese of 1980. They've developed economically, but social development hasn't caught up.

t. Chink

I am an avid hater of Japan and weebs.
You might know be as the guy who usually works on the naval base in Japan.

This. There's literally no difference between Koreans and Chinese. Savage people.

Straw Boss, that you?

Koreans are basically Chinese people who moved out of China and decided one day that they were different.

Also, Japanese are basically Koreans who moved out of Korea and decided one day that they were different.

You're all descendants of China, not only culturally but also genetically.

China is 76, Brazil is 75 and India is 68.

>How come Chinese live longer than Brazilians?

One year longer is a big achievement for you?

>Smog doesn't have as significant effect on your lifespan as 45 murder per 10,000 and fucking Zika.

Don't worry. Zika will reach Chinkland soon. It's already on India now.

>They've developed economically
>still have a lower GDP per capita and HDI than Brazil, a country full of niggers

Can't make this shit up.

Because pic related.

>Chinese are the Japanese of 1980. They've developed economically, but social development hasn't caught up.
not only shanghai people and shenzen people are chinese though and even though shanghai and shenzen are not developed at all

t. Ching Chong making up bullshit to defend his shithole ancestral land

>Don't worry. Zika will reach Chinkland soon. It's already on India now.

Oh fug

(I'm memeing now. No hard feelings my huezilian weeb friend)

t. Wu Xi

So you just happens to be an avid Japan and weeb hater while a modern China admirer? Such coincidence.

if zika can't cross the andes it won't cross the himalayas

What did he mean by this?

Maybe 2000 years ago, but now Japanese and Koreans are different people. Only wumaos would say no.

People aren't just genetics user.

Yes.

>himalayas
it doesn't need to. It will go through Vietnam

Lmao go live in Japan for three years like me and be around the "people"

>What did he mean by this?
i bet you have never visited china

>you have to be Chinese to hate delusional weebs

You pretty much have to be Chinese to live in America, hate Japan (not just weebs, but all of Japan) and love Ch*na.

I am not a weeb but I do quite curious about what makes you despise Japan that much? Xenophobic? Hypocrisy?

>writing system
what? we just share something like same alphabet. Chinese more looks like English for me in terms of word order.

That's what I thought exactly. His statement makes little to no sense in reality .

Nice try, Wu Xi Zhang Quai Do.

The only people who like China are people who've never been to China tbqhlads

I didn't understand your GooklishI lived in Japan for 3 years. It's horrible compared to back home.

I assume Chinkland is worse. But that in no way makes this weeb Brazilian any less delusional.

Living in Japan for 3 years, having to deal with cranky old Japanese men, and having to avoid all the autistic bullshit Japanese try to sell me on the street just because I'm white.

>USA: English culture, but stronger than England
think you might be an actual thlid m8

1980? it's the greatest of time of Japan though. what are you saying? to be honest Chinese civilization looks worse than our in 19 century.

>i will never respectfully have sexual intercourse with an educated Japanese woman and have her bear my barbarian Western children

>autistic bullshit Japanese try to sell me on the street just because I'm white

Examples pls

Go fuck yourself Chink.

Hello Merkel. Muslims coming in fast enough?

I see the same for weebs everyday in Tokyo. The delusional idiots ruined my time in Japan.

What bothered you the most about Japan while you were there? Or, rather, what were the things that bothered you the most?

>Agrentina
>western

>weeb Brazilian
where do you see him being a weeb? Literally all he did was say that Japan was better than China (objectively true), which then caused you to chimp out like the Chink you are.

I'm more inclined to believe that you're a Chink than to belive that this Brazilian is a weeb.

Some people study Japanese because they want to watch anime in original language and want to read manga and some old famous novel
Who the fuck will learn language for kimono? bonsai?
China have great things but if otaku people want to enjoy their hobby, who would choose Chinese over Japanese?
Even Chinese otakus learn Japanese to enjoy tons of manga and anime stuffs

Your people were buying up everything overseas, America feared your economy and trade, Jap tourists would flood off of tour buses daily to see monuments, and Japs were known as arrogant and oblivious to foreign customs.

Where do I start.

When I go to Tokyo, the shopkeepers act like Indians at a flea market. And they all assume I am a weaboo or some Japan fetishist. I swear the amount of anime related crap I was told about drove me insane.
The countryside was better, but it is FULL of cranky old people. At least half of Japan is older than my dad I swear.

Your entire character system came from China. Ever single character that is not your meme alphabet is just traditional Chinese. Writing system is not word order. Also, Chinese doesn't have an "alphabet".

>having multi-syllable characters
>seppuku yourself

>At least half of Japan is older than my dad I swear.
That means Japan has a high quality of life, something China doesn't have.

>Literally all he did was say that Japan was better than China

No he did not you stupid fuck. He clearly was defending Japanese "culture" and autistic anime shit.

>wahh you're a chink
Read the thread

I get treated like I am a weaboo in Tokyo when I sincerely dislike that autistic shit.

And the English writing system is taken from the Romans, who themselves derived it from the Greeks, who in turn derived it from the Phoenicians.

Or do you somehow think that the English invented the writing system you're currently using?

I fit all of the criteria except I'm white you colossal general faggot.

WRONG! I went there and loved it. Nobody goes to China like they do Japan. It's very easy to be the only non-Chinese in a place. They don't cater to English either, they figure if you've gone all this way, you should know some Chinese.

>He clearly was defending Japanese "culture" and autistic anime shit.
proove it you mong

All I see is him starting out with this post: And then you immediatly chimping out, Chang

>Read the thread
I don't care what you claim you are, you've proven that you're either COMPLETELY delusional, or a fucking Chink. Either way, I don't care about your opinion, Pong Li.

Okay?

Our whole argument was over how supposedly good Japan is. Chinkland and Brazil came up because your delusional weeb mind hasn't ever had to put up with living in Japan like me.

I'm done here. Convincing weebs is impossible. Go live in Japan for 3 years.

Are you this retarded?
Just because his first post is about Japan and China doesn't mean he didn't defend Japan's "culture" rabidly the rest of the time. There were 8 posts. Not just one.

If you aren't willing to read the thread to figure out who I am, then fucking off yourself leaf shit.

Not me
Fuck I need my trip

how about avaid both?

>business
There's your problem m80.

fuck off Beijing

ahahaha, oh fucking wow, so you first you attack the Brazilian for somehow having some sort of pro-Japan bias (which any sane person would have seeing as how much of a shithole China is), and then you make this much of an autistic and chinkophile post with an even bigger level of delusion than most weeaboos.

Really, if you aren't a Chink (I still don't believe you and think you're quite simply a Chink, but let's just pretend), then you're the most delusional idiot on the planet.

Cool. Now finish waiting our tables.

as a future nuclear engineer should I learn french, chinese, japanese, or korean?

ITT: buttflustered Chinks

Russian

Literally all I see are posts about China being shithole, Brazil and India.

Again, he started out with a very simple and objectively true post: Japan > China. You don't need to be a fucking weeb to realize this much.

Then, you started IMMEDIATLY chimping out.

So please, Chang, if you're going to pretend to not be a chink, make a better effort of it.

>argies going to Mexico to work as servants

Did I say that? Did I ever say that?

Holy shit, I forget how stupid people are on here.

Anyway, in this case, the Chinese invented those characters. They have been characters that morph back into bone carvings. This is undeniable.

eh, I don't think English has same writing system with European languages just because it shares similar alphabet.

French

The basis of most of them came from Roman Latin

Not all the American flag posts are me. The other one looks like an actual Chink.

I'm known asAnyone that knows me here, knows that I hate Japan and am white.
Deus Vult by the way

Or there is the second convincing explanation : He is indeed white but he got a Chinese girlfriend. Ever single white men who have mainland Chinese partners I know turned into some kind of Chinaphile because they are easily persuaded cucks who can't get girls in their origin countries.

I just entered this thread. I'm not who you think I am.

Unlike you, I quite literally have experience in this world culture. I learned Chinese for years, went there for two weeks. Connected with the locals. etc.
Meanwhile you call me, someone who just entered the thread, delusional. Tell me, have YOU ever been to China, or do you simply read what other people say about China. Please be honest.

Chinese invented the Chinese writing system though.

Are you acting dumb on purpose? 漢字 literally means Chinese (Han) Writing.

And the Greeks invented letters like Ε and T, and the Phoenicians invented the letter L

What exactly is your point?

In fact, the difference between kanji and Chinese characters is even greater because the Japanese have the addition of kana.

Can your fucking brain process the possibility that not everyone sucks Japanese cock on this website?

Have you lived in Japan for 3 years? Have you put up with the autistic culture and old fuckers?

I never "defended" China. I pointed out that the weeb Brazilian is delusional and that Brazil is shitI literally state the Japan is obviously better than China. Nowhere am I defending Chinkland.

Fuck.

And even our tigers, monkeys, some orangutans and anteaters are being smuggled to China. "For traditional meds".

You are the stupidest poster in this thread.
>those
>those
>those
I was referring to "those" characters. Do you realize that kanji, translates to CHINESE CHARACTERS. They are one-to-one the same.

Kana, is not Kanji. Kana is kana