You're Cuntree

> You're Cuntree
> Are black women considered top tier goddesses there?

America
Yes

excellent thread my friend

Lmao no

quality thread

> he fell for the white """""women""""" meme

Yes they're top tier

PLAKEM

i would date that girl
most blacks here look nothing like this tho

Chile
Yes

This is a Russian billionaire who could have literally any girl in the world, but he left his wife for SUPERIOR BLACK ASS, so I think I think it's fair to say

> Russia
> Da

As a white man you have a rightful claim to the top 1% of black females though.

>tfw never seen a black woman in the real world

IS CROATIAN BLACKOPHILE ASLEEP????

There is no greater sight in this world than that of a pasty white man's lips pressed up against the lips of a petite black goddess.

Come visit America friend, African-American women LOVE Russian men. Warning though, you might never go back to disgusting white "girls" once you've had a night with a sexy black woman.

I never understood why black men hate their own women so much, but honestly as long as it keeps driving gorgeous black girls into the arms of white men I'm not going to question it.

Come home white man

I'm coming...i'm coming... i'm cuming...

I don't know yet, I need more material for research purposes.

Come home white man

because we blacks are ugly and disgusting as sin, so we preffer white people :^)

oh also, s*g* and else

In Russian and blacks have much in common. Slavery, poverty, explosive.

>America
>Yes
Nice try.

>TFW Croatian with jungle fever is making me attracted to black girls

Hot women are hot

Let me know when you've had enough to research

die of aids shit eating nigger fag

Even our soldiers know only tight BLACK pussy can satisfy white men.

>niggers

Tfw never see black irl
DESI & MENA is not black

>tfw I was raised an anti-black racist all my life
>tfw I used to be disgusted by anyone who wasn't Asian or white
>tfw I started using Sup Forums and stopped loving capitalism as much, white girls but now ebony goddesses and Turkish hoes
The fuck

There actually aren't many blacks in PR, but a lot of the ones I've seen aren't bad looking. American sheboons on the other hand are fucking vile.

No wonder more and more people are learning to hate niggers.

Good job spammers, thanks.

>thread about black women
>the finnish sperg show up

Black women are just as unwanted as black men. For very good reason, the vast majority are uncultured and loud savages.

Yes there are exceptions, and yes I'd hang out with those exceptions. But you're a retard if you think that your generalization is in any way true

I know Sup Forums turned a lot of people into cuckolds and homosexuals, but it turned me into an oil driller

that's a nice watch

Honestly I pity you, because your blind racism will forever prevent you from attaining the most amazing experience any white male can have, which is being in a loving, passionate, relationship with a sexy chocolate skinned goddess.

noice, saved

in my case the opposite, now I'm racist and homophobic 2bh

How can that disgusting rastamen fuck that qt?

The chick looks like an intelligent woman who's dating some white trash.

>die of aids shit eating nigger fag

t.

I don't know how it works in Portugal, but in America, any white male can walk up to a top 1% black female and instantly spark a loving, lust-fueled but long lasting relationship.

I want a black gf so bad

black girls just love a good dicking no matter where it comes from

can you give me source?

me and my ebony goddess gf ;)

Black women are the thinking man's choice desu

>tfw you have a white dad and black mom and are reading this thread

:(
come on man

seriously though, it was a guy and his girlfriend on /gif/ those webms are all he posted though

I feel you except my dad is Chinese.

I'm white and I love black women. There aren't many of them around me now though. One of the only things I miss about the south.

ok

Your father is probably a racist with a black women fetish just like me, he probably hates you nigger

Black women are polled as being the least desirable women in the main racial groups by a huge margin. They're also the most manly, in that they have the highest average testosterone levels.

nah, it's all good. My siblings and I are all very close to my dad.

Post your mother

Obviously

> degenerate no name hookup website
Oh I can post charts too

So you mean the very small segment of white people that choose black women and black women that choose white men are less likely to divorce? What does that prove? It's not common because most white men simply aren't attracted to blacks.

Yeah, Goddess of Fertility and Government Sanctioned Charity

It's okcupid so you know, not exactly "no name hookup website", just pulled it from their site.

you know I can't do that.

But I will share that my older brother just married a chinese girl so it'll be interesting to see what their quarter white quarter black half yellow kid look like

aren't like all the black woman overweight there? maybe if they lose some kilos they will get more hookups

the black women here came from haiti so they are all malnourished
and they speak french

nope arr rook ugly

>I will never know the pleasures of having my dick suck by the big lips of black woman

You know you like it.

>t. nigger of asia

We know all know which race is the master race

why don't she wash her face?

Black French women are objectively the best black women on the planet

Nope, Russians are worse than blacks. At least negros are cheerful and always happy, while Russians are permanently sad, depressed and suicidal.

You seem really defensive on your stance on not dating black women. Is it because you're trying to suppress the urges you get from black women?

>mfw White men and Black women marriages have the lowest divorce rate in the country

It shouldn't be a surprise. White women are unbearable.

Black women who go white realize what a mistake they've been making before

>tfw you are a black women reading this :c

Only betas use dating websites. Doesn't surprise me Asian women are the most desired.
>I can't get any western women from face to face interaction. These Asian women sure will love me!
Literally the mindset of weebs.

Me too, wanna fug?

> black-woman-korean-man
plot twist!

Post vagoo

Yeah sure...

Nice photoshopping skills.

post eyes

nah
-_- why would i lie

I'm serious, I'm a lesbian with a black girl fetish. Please date me, I'm so lonely.

do you want the big colombian cock?

Pics with time stamp

Post butt

what kind of men do you like?

Post 1 of your 3 sons.

are you a black koreaboo girl? my racist bullshit was all jokes just i haven't seen any good looking black girl in real life