He doesn't use classic theme in Windows 7

>He doesn't use classic theme in Windows 7

Other urls found in this thread:

wallpapers.fbi.gov/blue-kids-naked.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Enjoy your screen tearing.

This. Desktop compositing is a beautiful thing you neanderthals.

>muh 90s nostalgia theme

I'm not that old to have a boner on a shitty looking grayscale theme.

>liking aero

It's the only good looking theme Microsoft ever made.

But does it come with reversi?

Classic theme in Windows 7 is incomplete. XP was the last version to support it fully.

Talk to me when you can get it completely working and get icons that fit.

I'll stick with Aero.

>he uses Windows 7
LOL

>disliking aero

if you have to use windows, you should be forced to use windows 7, 10 is unusable garbage

>incomplete
What does that mean, what's missing? If it's not including the 'classic' Start menu then you can still get that on Vista.

but i use user

win10
feels bad man

It looks kinda shit in windows 7 due to all the ugly icons, and GUIs that weren't meant to work with it.
Nonetheless better than the ugly glass theme.

Windows hasn't looked good since win2k.

>no cleartype

The font used in the interface was nice to read anyway.

Is ugly as fuck, only millenials vaporwaved meme fuckers like that crap. Be a man and use a modern UI.

I've never once even noticed tearing on an ordinary desktop. In your vidya gaymen (the only reason to still be bothering with Windows in 2017) you don't care, turn on vsync. I have no objection to compositing, I just don't think its worth making my desktop look like ass (that is, Aero) in order to get it.

The classic theme is such ass. When I want to show the desktop I naturally just drag my mouse to the bottom right of the screen without having to look at the button itself, because I know it's there. Obvious shit, right?

Well, the classic theme puts a fucking boarder along the edges of the icon tray. So if you click on the very bottom right corner, it won't show your desktop. You have to position it within the fucking icon. They never fixed it.

Classic was garbage wedged in last minute for plebs like you.
Patricians use Aero Basic.

Video playback, dragging windows, anything that involves movement will show tearing when Aero is disabled. You might not notice it but it's there and it sucks.

Because I use Linux.
Ba dum tsss!

Nah I actually like aero with my nice comfy blue color. But that's my personal taste. That's one thing I don't like about the idea of switching to 10 I'll lose my nice aero for that boring flat phone shit. I don't get why they can't give people on desktops the option to take more advantage of their hardware if they want to on 10 but no they have to have everybody have the same damn interface.

enjoy your input lag

don't really notice this. how can i check?

But I like Aero Glass :3

Unlike in XP, classic theme in Windows 7 disables GPU acceleration for video.

I know you're being ironic but that's actually the most professional looking theme anyone has ever made.

Kill yourself for being an edgy faggot.

Wallpaper, if you please.

wallpapers.fbi.gov/blue-kids-naked.jpg

Sure

Enjoy your down syndrome.

It still doesn't help.

Windows 7 Desktop Thread?
Windows 7 Desktop Thread.

lmao this is so gay

>240hz screen
>screen tearing
lol

Yes hello

imagine being this upset

>what is winkey + d

would you post that wall for me?

Here you go

There's nothing as disgusting as using large icons on classic taskbar, or any taskbar.

>He doesn't use ReactOS

imagine being this mentally retarded

windows...

I would if this doesn't tear, holy shit guys how you haven't notice it? Just put a video and take a closer look to details, or just Youtube and search for a screen tearing test, you guys are probably blind if haven't noticed it before.