What will Sup Forums buy on black friday?

What will Sup Forums buy on black friday?

Other urls found in this thread:

deals.dell.com/mpp/compare/lw6
amazon.com/dp/B0761P6MC7/_encoding=UTF8?coliid=I2BEWJ65RH1YNC&colid=3KJVFUA4FB0SM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

with any luck, nothing at all

I'm getting my mom and sisters new phones. That's it.

Pretty much this. Don't want for much. If there's a really good sale on something I already want then maybe. But most of the hype on black friday itself is the day, and most of the better sales come before or after it.

nothing because I'm not a consumerist slave

Maybe a 1 or 2 TB SSHD. My laptop has space for one more 7mm 2.5" drive.

Been thinking about doing this as well.

nothing because I'm poor

This

I've got two extra 1TB drives, so I'm thinking a nas enclosure. probably a synology

please dont get an sshd
if your laptop only has one SATA 2.5" bay, go SSD
if it has two, go one SSD for OS, gaymes, favorite animu and one HDD as an archive, SSHD is basically just HDD with a tiny bit of SSD cache

if you really want to do what you wanna do but I strongly recommend you not to do it man

Hopefully another stick of ram.
I hope.

If I get a good deal:

Wireless headphones for my PC
My first smartphone
New mouse because my mouse wheel is gone
Dash Cam
Kitchen scale

Nothing but maybe newegg will have a sale on a new wifi card I could always use but no big deal either way.

How much
I've been thinking but never done it yet

> wireless headphones
Oh fuck that's what I need
What's a good brand that's going on sale?
The best sounding headphones I've ever owned were those Microsoft life chat garbage ones (they're better than you think)

I don't need anything, so I pray I don't cave. But Google Home Minis are 29bucks with a 10dollar giftcard with each purchase. And I have a chromecast audio, so I could sync them and voice command my receiver which would be nice. But if I do that, I might want voice command lightbulbs. Damn mice and cookies.

Also there's some awful 50" UHD Tv at bestbuy for 180bucks. Considering that since I know some people that work at one. If I could get a ticket for that, it'd make a nice bedroom tv.

I want to finally upgrade my CPU, I'm still using a Phenom II X4 955

I don't really need anything PC wise. I'm going to grab a PS4 pro for MonHun.
I might grab a dashcam and new desk or chair if I see one I like.

I want ones but I'm totally in the dark here, most of the (less than $50) that people recommend me aren't sold in my country.

Can't you buy it online?

Dollar store optical mouse

Id like to buy a 700 dollar gaming monitor for 500

>posting what I plan on getting so that a million other people get the idea to go get the same thing an resulting in it being bought out before I can actually buy the fucking thing
wew lad

new keyboard, maybe a new gpu

This. sshd is a shit meme.
tfw hp gave me a seagate sshd
>tfw I dont see any difference
>tfw it will fail before it learns what data needs to be on the ssd part

also its very tiny, I read something like 2 gb and it learns what data is accessed most and relocates those sectors or whatever to the ssd part.. the problem is "windows" is going to be accessed most and windows is a whole lot bigger than 2 gb.

Nothing I'm a poor NEET from a third world country so we neither have black friday here or neetbux.

Only 2GB?

Getting myself an iPod classic for the aesthetics, of course.

A cpu air cooler

Wait, "black friday" is the actual name of the day? I thought that was just some racist nickname given to the day after thanksgiving because people would start the sales and black people would literally run amok in stores and markets.

Any internet shops doing deals on black friday which would ship to other countries?

No, that's dindu monday.

eGPU

an iphone 8

8 8TB external HDDs from best buy for $129.99 each.

A metric fuckton of Cat5E/Cat6 so I can wire my new house. Along with a few APs and switches.

Wireless Closed-back headphones

2.5" 250-500GB SSD

Americans are luckY, black friday is real there, in europe is just fake deals , mostly stupid crap , like amazon does basicly 0 deals here

Nothing.
Bought some refurbished stuff a couple days ago.
Can't get better deals than that.

I followed the price for a specific TV in my country at a national-wide electronics store last year. The price was ~4000 NOK in september, they hiked up the price to ~7000 NOK some time in november, and set it "down" to 5999 NOK for black Friday.

I thought this was illegal so I sent an email to our consumer protection agency, but apparently it's completely legal to do so as long as the "sales" price is such and such lower than the price they set it down from.

Wow, so this is what it like to be mentally retarded. Sucks to be you. Retard.

Already bought the Dell S2716DG for $400 yesterday. Hopefully I get the latest revision to avoid the color banding issues.

Would like to replace my 970, if I see a 1080 for outlandishly cheap I might get one, otherwise nah.

>getting triggered so easily
kek

Beats headphones and a copy of Dr Dre's greatest hits.

>having down syndrome

>S2716DG

What are the odds of this going on sale? It has been stuck between $697-$720 (canuck bucks) since May. I would pull the trigger if it dipped under $600. I don't know if popular monitors ever go on sale.

Just bought a 6tb drive for 170 from newegg , hopefully nothing more.

Grabbing a couple of minis to put I my bedroom and bathroom. We got a home a while back for the living room that is incredibly handy, and syncing them all together for music should be pretty cool.

why now? they're pretty expensive now since they discontinued making them right?

>unironically being a black person on the internet

I'm really just tired of using my phone for music, and nah there's 5th gens on eBay going for 50-70 right now.

Gonna use rockbox again and just have some fun with it

Can't Canadians just buy from the Dell site?

deals.dell.com/mpp/compare/lw6

It was their own deal direct from them, not some other retailer. It will be $400 US again for Black Friday.

>something like
its seagate, if they wernt turbo jews then half their drives wouldnt be failing.

New chair, a GTX1080, a 4K monitor, new PSU, new mouse.

>putting goodgoyle microphones around your house

Nothing because they raise the prices of everything a month in advance and then "lower" them for black friday.

Don't be a sucker

probably a laptop, i've been needing one for a while

I bought the smaller one, the s2417dg, wish I would've held out for the 27. I paid $419+ tax, also canuckbucks, off Amazon for it.

Probably nothing, already bought some stuff on 11.11

I'll keep an eye on it, but they make it a pain to get to the American site, so I doubt they will ship to Canada.

That's still a pretty good deal, rarely see that one under $500. It's tempting, but I will definitely hold out for the 27

Yea, I love the high refresh rate, but honestly now the g-sync thing kinda seems like a meme. If I was in the market again I would ditch g-sync and instead go for an ips panel.

At my girlfriends I have an ultrawide LG 2560x1080 75hz freesync ips panel and the colors pop better but the refresh rate difference is noticeable. I don't use freesync though because amd gpus are for miners and fags.

I wanted a partner Vega

The problem is I'm finding 0 info on historic black friday/cyber monday prices for lenovo's sales, so I can't predict if I should wait until then or just not buy it at all.

I'm considering buying a Thinkpad x270 if Lenovo has a good enough sale. I've been asking /tpg/ for two days straight if lenovo puts them on sale but they seem to be ignoring me.

The problem is I'm finding 0 info on historic black friday/cyber monday prices for lenovo's sales, so I can't predict if I should wait until then or just not buy it at all.

I don't even know when Black Friday is.

I'm poor and broke I already spent all my welfarebux for this month

ive been thinking about buying this for a while

IPS, 144HZ, 1440P, 27", only $399US

amazon.com/dp/B0761P6MC7/_encoding=UTF8?coliid=I2BEWJ65RH1YNC&colid=3KJVFUA4FB0SM

i doubt youll get anything more than $20-$50 off of any 1080's

it was last Thursday. ya missed it

Its the friday, when all black ppl meet to loot.

I'm pairing mine with a 1070. Going to need G-Sync for sure lol

godspeed frog-o

best of luck

The TV from Best Buy. Yep that's what I'm standing in line for. Gonna use it to put charts on when trading crypto

Heads up, don't know what you did but you're being ignored cuz you're shadow-banned. With Sup Forums pass I can toggle banned users so just thought I'd let you know.

I can see his post just fine, and I've never had a Sup Forums pass.

A 144 hz monitor ^_^

A..... mousepad.

Is G-Sync a meme? Is 144hz good enough? If so i'm buying three of instead of two G-Sync Monitor

Sometimes they hand out passes randomly to get subscribers. You probably have one for a few days and don't realize it.
Or
>pic related

was planning to buy a PS4 but they fucking bloated the price a month ago only to make it cheaper, but still more expensive than it was before, i really should have bought it in july or so

june-september: 200 dollars and it came with some cod game

october: 320 dollars

this month: 259 and it comes with a shitty pair of rock candy headphones

they also had several n3dsxl's for 200 bucks, now they're 299

>Sometimes they hand out passes randomly to get subscribers.
How can I check to be sure?

Black Friday should be a day of mourning as it traditionally has been for centuries, not a day of tacky, decadent consumption.

Nothing because I haven't found a job yet since graduating Uni.
>tfw never felt this poor in my life until now.

This.

Should've majored in CS (Cock Sucking) =]

Mechanical Engineering actually.
>tfw might just join AF as officer and see if I can make my dream of being a pilot true.

Not a bad choice user. Good luck

An LG G6 to replace my galaxy s5 if lucky

Xperia x for sailfish OS and possibly a Router since I still use the router given to me by my provider.

Hopefully a new computer. I want out of the Intel camp.

your mom

Edgy

>only 2GB
Sounds great for an Arch root installation, though.

Arch is really bloated