Tfw you will never save a cute korean girl from getting bullied by filthy savage japs wearing clothes from chinese...

>tfw you will never save a cute korean girl from getting bullied by filthy savage japs wearing clothes from chinese schools and pretending to be chinese

Man every time I see this I want to beat that skinny little faggots skull into the wall

Context?

Why do Asians alwayts beat the shit out of women like this? I've so many videos like this. So bizarre.

>You will never beat a gook slut bitch while all your friends cheer you on

Fuck man why even live

That's boner inducing as fuck, I wish I could do that.

>tfw you will never bully a qt defenseless asian woman

What's the point of living?

nice one, you fucking cunt-huffing catering nice-guy bitchmale. I'm sure you'd do it "just to see her smile" right?

Fuck off, retard.

Don't reply, being the cuck is in their genes.

Yeah no it's definitely got all to do with being a white knight and fuck all with smashing some little pussy chink who is beating somebody up and probably feels tough

Fuck off slavshit

>little pussy chink
AHAHAHA of course you would get defensive about maintain a male hierarchy. After all, she deserves a "real man" and a "gentlemen", correct, my good sir?

>I'm sure you'd do it "just to see her smile" right?
I snickered.

>serb in charge to understand how proper people should behave in a civilized world
Don't you a genocide to do?

Why is Ryu so upset with Chun-li?

She flirted with his boyfriend Ken.
t. Blanka

I'm honestly concerned that you don't feel any need to intervene if you were to ever see someone beating on somebody clearly smaller and weaker than them

You're a fucking spineless pussy and judging by your posts you've also got some serious issues with women lmao, sort your shit out you Slav subhuman

Sauce?

>spineless
better than a dickless castrated bitch pining at the heel of every random girl that fucking needs a door opened or to be """""rescued""""" from like a PUA or a 4'11'' asian man or something lmao

it sounds like you have a creepy damsel in distress rape fantasy that you feel like you need to force everyone to listen to like the typical fat faggy fetishist. lmao But go ahead and fight the good fight. sometimes nice guys need to get a little mean, amirite?

lmoa serbia bringing the heat

That's what happens when guns are forbidden and you don't know bjj

>he couldn't even knock her onto the ground

just how weak are asian men

literal
nerdy filthy jap and nasty jap whores beat a pitiful korean girl

How much is Korean media running with this?

Can someone tell me what the fuck is going on in this video

justice.

>Brazil talking about what civilized people do
Top kek m8

They're lying.

It's probably just some backwoods chink students beating each other up, this shit is the norm in China

YOU RETARD KEEP MAKING SAME SHIT THREADS, LOSER!
YOU KNOW VERY WELL THAT THEY ARE CHINESE, SCHOOL NAME ON HER JACKET, VIDEO CAPTION ARE CHINESE
JUST KILL YOURSELF IMMEDIATELY BASTARD