Speccy general thread

No speccy thread?
Speccy thread. Bonus points for Xeon-powered servers, mobile phones and Atom-powered netbooks/tablets

Pic rel, my $35 shitposting machine

Try 2 beat my temps.
I'll be waiting

fake :^)

>What is water-cooling
I use 50f air from outside to cool my PC.

that is beyond retarded, as that would make your house cold as fuck.

>1080p 60hertz
Hurts

unless you're eye-autistic its completely fine

I'm going to go ahead and reply to you, because you want it so badly.

Bonus points? Hell yeah.

why not get a cheap 4k monitor? Black friday is coming up.

See, you aren't thinking outside the box.
My PC takes in cold air, exchanges it through the rads and exhausts the air back out my window.

Room stays a nice 67F while my PC is brutally cold.

I have ascended beyond and above technology.

>75gb hdd
>256mb video card
>4 gigs of ram
how the fuck do you even use that

If you even knew how thermodynamics work, you would know your solution is absolutely retarded, you need a insulator, instead of doing that you might as well do phase cooling or just upgrade your shitty system.

he's 15, do you really expect him to understand thermodynamics?

it ain't hard really. Y'all fail to remember that old shit never stopped working, and there are ways around their perceived limitations.

This, when I built my 8350 rig, there was absolutely no difference from my Q6600 under daily use with this gpu, it was more than enough despite the bottlenecking in GTAV.

Your motherboard is running a bit hot.
Also, as a poster of the athlon, I can confirm. There are some slow downs in day-to-day web browsing. It just won't play games.

Nice system and ultrasharp.

also checked.

If I'm doing strictly gaming and I don't overclock which is a better investment the 7700 or 8700?

try beating this idle temp

You are all like newbie's watch this

>1366x768 acer monitor
My eyes hurt just reading that, I fuckin had one of those.

(You)

Yeah, that really hertz.

Ryzenbros

Just upgrade to Coffee Lake already, that spec is literally jammed pack.

Shitposting Machine

Sup bitches. I overclocked my 1700X to 3.8ghz @ 1.135v prime95 stable. I then clocked it back to bone stock because apparently as soon as you manual OC, it turns off off the power saving features.

Why? Why do you have such a worthless machine in 2017? Surely you could get your hands on at least a first gen i3 office machine for $20. That pentium 4 better also act as a heater for you to bother keeping it around
>2GB RAM
Must be suffering. What do you use that machine for?

8-core club. Corelets and AMD FX need not apply.

My current shit build upgrading it in a few weeks though.

>muh coraz!
because you need at least 8 cores to render microdick yaoi animations you used to masturbate to. If you'd be doing any real, valuable work on these shitstations your company would provide you with a proper hardware.

>corelet detected

>What do you use that machine for?

Everything; it is my only PC. I'm currently alternating between playing Grim Dawn, emulating PSP games (PPSSPP), and programing (c++)/webdev.

Says the corelet who doesn't seem to understand the value of high core/thread count for video editing, encoding, rendering, or compiling.

>Hurr your company would give you proper hardware
>being a wage cuck sucking from the corporate tit

Grow up.

>It just won't play games.

Not new games, no. Older actually fun games? Yep.

I have a Northwood core 3GHz P4 HT machine with 2GB RAM with a 512MB 8400GS stuck in it. Thanks to the GPU h264 video and shit like that is offloaded from the CPU so watching movies, Youtube, and other shit runs smoothly. IT's got Win7 Ultimate on it and it's pretty good.

Just got delivered a few minutes ago. Gonna finally replace the Quadro FX1800 in the Pentium D machine with this card. About to shut down now and I'll post up a new Speccy when it's installed and on my other monitors.

>Pretending to be retarded

Umm doesn't the 1700x boost to 3.8ghz by itself?

Why not much buy a used GPU?
I've seen 970s go for $80 or less
And a 970 is way faster than a gt710

I'll bite OP. this is my upgrade from a C2Q 9400/8GB machine with an Asus Striker II Formula board. kept the same gpu for now, seems to run new gaymes OK

You first, shit smear.

>Choosing r7 1700 over 8700k
You must be one of those guys who believe amount of cores and GHz equals most performance

I need to revive my old 939 rig just to kick your pussy bitch am2 ass.

Opteron 175 @ 3.2ghz (equal to x2 6400+)
4gb OCZ Platinum @ 268mhz (ddr536) 3-3-3-8
X1900XTX 650/775 @ 800/950mhz
DFI Lanparty NF4-D
74gb WD Raptor

Those DFI boards look cool as fuck, shame capacitor plauge and shit got to em.

>lmaoing at ure life: the post

It still works and no cap bulge when I took it down from retro pc service a year or two ago. That case was too huge having around, just fucking look at it.)

Network and floppy controllers died over the years tho, but just used a pci network card when it still was my main rig.

Lanparty was the hottest looking boards ever made.
I have both P55 boards they made, the mini itx in my current fileserver/backup pc, and the atx board in its box. Used it until fairly recently as my main pc with a xeon x3470 @ 3.8ghz. Pic related.

Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of nigger shit with down syndrome.

only on 2 cores
nice
>implying coffee lake was even out when I bought ryzen
>implying I'd ever ever consider that shit show of a chip for work, let alone play

The same could be said for you about muh ghz. Ryzen only sees 3.8-4.0ghz at the most. A clock that can be reached and maintained on a $40 air cooler. Meanwhile on Lava Lake, you need liquid cooling minimum to bring the chip to 5.0ghz (i.e. the reason for buying the K chip and Intel's only current saving grace against AMD) and even then your chip will be hitting 85C+.

The only coffee lake I'd EVER consider is the i5-8400 on a decent H370 board.

You realize a 5GHz 8700k equals a r7 1700 in multithreaded scenarios and is far faster in singlethreaded, not to mention limitations like requiring fast memory because it's hold by the cuckfinity fabric.

equals a r7 1700 at 4GHz *