Ultrabook purchase advice

Hey Sup Forums,

Can you recommend me some ultrabooks or vouch for one in pic related? I'm not a big fan of the touch screen or 2-in-1 gimmicks since I don't have ADHD or take notes on my laptop. All I really care about is having a long battery life and being able to do basic tasks (browsing, office, running an IDE, etc.) without ANY lag. I really have no tolerance for any kind of performance issues and am willing to go absolutely overkill to have a silky-smooth shitposting experience.

As a rule of thumb: Recommend things that you, yourself have used before unless you know what you're talking about.

Other urls found in this thread:

slimbook.es/en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get a Surface Book. The aspect ratio alone is god tier

Its really good, but not really available where I live. The per-determined configurations that are available are expensive beyond reason.

i7-6600U + 500GB SSD for $4000? C'mon!

Hey mods?

>implying this board has anything better to do
>implying AMD/Intel/loonix shill threads are more worthwhile

let it go, man

If they prune me they should prune you as well or they are hypocrites.

I would go for dell just because their customer service is great. They are all comparable notebooks, they all i7 (U) cpu, asus is the thin one, I guess if you run in performance mode it will overheat quickest and the throttle, again I recommend dell debause their cooling is probably best. Lenovo not sure, anything that is not thinkpad I would avoid as they tend to have various problems(ovrheating, poor battery, hinges etc)

I am buying exactly that dell

Was considering ZenBook UX430UN

T H I N K P A D
H
I
N
K
P
A
D

>ZenBook UX430UN
*UX430UN-GV057R

What made you decide on the dell?

>ultrabooks

Just get a chromebook

Its smaller, gf has zenbook (different model) and I dont like the display and build that much

Also, cpu on dell.

how you doing OP пeдaл тaкъв

I know you can install linux on one and add larger SSD but I'm not too sure about its performance

Pretty good, man! How are you?
(Aз cъм пpocтo eкcпaт, cъжaлявaм!)

>intel
nah dude.

They banned me for "tech support" too, yet I still see tons of tech support threads.

Thanks all, I've now got a few good ideas. The mods can prune this thread if they want now to the joy of and

The performance on ultrabooks is shit anyway, don't expect to be doing anything worthwhile besides the basics. If you want something ultra portable with a good screen then get a samsung tablet or an iPad.

Not an Ultrabook guy myself, but these seem to have a little Tux sticker on them in place of the usual Windows/Intel stickers: slimbook.es/en