Your country

> Your country
>your ethnicity

Answer this question: How do we get rid of liberalism and develop a strong fascist society within Australia?

>Aus
>anglo
Dunno

Other urls found in this thread:

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
youtube.com/watch?v=d8_yrtHXsRI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Libertarianism would win in a fight between the 4.

I know fascism is "supposed" to look good here, but it looks like someone surgically ripped out his lower abdomen.

I am from Greece
I am a Greek
Australia must become Greek

That's what happens when you don't fill your abdominals with steroid injections

>That's what happens when you don't fill your abdominals with steroid injections
>I've never lifted before in my life: the post
Pls b bait

Seriously though, WHAT makes the facist better than the libertarian. That leatherface-looking motherfucker can give hitler chad a run for his money any day of the year

>statistcuck

m8

I like libertarianism best 2bh cause you can see how free the guy is in the picture

Fascism has better endurance. In the long run ethnocentrism wins.

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

That shit happens when you fuck up your diet and steroid course. It's pretty common for bodybuilders

>no borders
>no nations
>no brain cells

Yeah he's happy but he's going to die of cardiovascular disease just like libertarianism because of no universal health care.

1. Canada
2. Southern European
i dont care about Australia sorry

Wow you destroyed libertarianism in that one sentence, good job :D

Give me advice Pole friend. What do we do.

>Leaf
>English

biggest void in the lives of young people today is a lack of real community and interaction when they get out of school.

Social media lets people connect with a large group of people but not in a meaningful way.

If you tried to make a not-for-profit group for people 18-30 where you just do stuff together you'd probably have a lot of success. Someone who knows how to cook could do a cooking class, someone who has a lot of guns could teach everyone to shoot, you could go camping together.

Slap some anglo-saxon supremacist branding on it and you maybe could maybe have a group of young people who could make a physical presence politically.

A problem we face is that muslims and blacks can muster their community and make a physical presence. Even when there are thousands of like minded whites in a city they're never able to muster. Maybe it's because they have jobs to work but if you can bring them together they'll take to the streets. You just need to give them a secure social-group to do it with so they don't have to fear being ostracized for going against the mainstream globalist narrative.

>Russia
>polish

I call bullshit. How did he have a house in the first place?

You should be non-citizen or learn French.

youtube.com/watch?v=d8_yrtHXsRI

Greekness is best.

>If you tried to make a not-for-profit group for people 18-30 where you just do stuff together you'd probably have a lot of success. Someone who knows how to cook could do a cooking class, someone who has a lot of guns could teach everyone to shoot, you could go camping together.
>implying non-whites won't join and derail the group

>Slap some anglo-saxon supremacist branding on it and you maybe could maybe have a group of young people who could make a physical presence politically.
>implying it won't be demonised by the media immediately and barely get any followers after that

Fuck off leaf. Think about what you're going to post before you do it.

I don't understand this retarded logic. Do people really think that every thing is absolutely unique invention and no one will be able to recreate it?

>Netherlands
>Curacao
Islamic gommunism

NO

French Canada is it's own thing. They do their own thing. I like them but they are a seperate nationality, I don't mind if they get their independence.

But I'm British. I come from the west coast of canada where 90% of whites are English and we still lynch and burn guy fawkes effigies.

>and we still lynch
Proof?

>But I'm British. I come from the west coast of canada where 90% of whites are English and we still lynch
Why?

we lynch scarecrows you braindead bogan

reading comprehension.

It's a holiday where you get together with your buddies and lynch a scarecrow and then light him on fire

What's the point of this? I mean like what does it mean?