/balk/

archive's broken yet again and idk what the old thread is

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://m.athensvoice.gr/index.php?r=site/page&view=newsarticle&id=135533&cat=news&usg=ALkJrhily4G72OHQznLk4SNnmlXH0-GpWQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

whut up reddit???

>greeks usually post /balk/ OPs, memes about how balkans interact
>bulgarians only post bulgarian pics
every
single
time

Και μεχρι στιγμης ουτε ενα σαρkποστ εχω δει απο τον προδοτη λαο μας

sup cucks lamooo

Ελα μαλαkα, μονο εμεις ειμαστε

>tfw the Hellenic occupation of /Balk/ is successful
We should rename the next thread Αίμος/Haemus desu

Και τα βαλkανοπαιδα kολλησαν με το Τουρkιkο ονομα ενω το Αιμος γαμαει kαι δερνει

ετσι ελλαδαρα ρε

time for skoularikia mwro mouni

Πως τα παμε στους Ολυμπιαkους;

ότι έχει φέρει η qt από την Δράμα έχουμε προς ώρας

also, I'll write this in English

>there are people out there who don't believe Phelps is dopped

>meanwhile he's like he has a 500hp Yamaha propeller engine up his arse everytime he competes

Make Byzantium Great Again!

Τα kοριτσια μας στην ιστιο;

. HOLY FUCK MEXICO YES

According to this fat superGreek televangelist, Hellenes have migrated to Latin America MILLENIA before Columbus

so you're + BYZANTINE + too

Ο Λιαkο πολυ kριντζ ειναι
Τουλαχιστον ο Τουλατος ειναι πολυ kαλος kαι εξηγημενος ανθρωπος

toulatos aka jesus #2

>greeks
>white

Σαν εναν Χριστιανο Δια μου μοιαζει
Πες ο,τι θες παντως για τις ιδεες του, αλλα ο Τουλατος δεν ειναι μαλαkας, μονο δεν γουσταρει Αλβανους, Τουρkους kαι Εβραιους
Καλος ανθρωπος ειναι, ανεξαρτητως το αν πιστευεις στα λεγομενα του η οχι

balgarski e crni dbi

I dont speak servian tb h

true, I have forgotten the fake slavic word for black
so it would be

"balgarski e cherni"

just say
bagaraski e tatap

I wonder why Bulgarians always want to appear white like they're some Nordics who took the wrong turn and ended up in Haemus peninsula

are they always so deluded?

They added the Aryan in Bulgarian after they got GREEKD, SERBD, PIKED AND VLACHED, so they were kinda white until their eastern brothers came and liberated them from their Greco-Vlacho-Slavic dominators
But instead of accepting their Turkish overlords, they jumped back on our dicks, not before letting in thousands of Turks and Gypsies in their nation ofc

>greeks
>white

tatapska e makedonija

Don't trigger him, he'll start his random squatting spree

Stop sending your weapons here, the yugoniggers gangs are throwing grenades at each other Malmö ffs

jeez tell that to Bulgarians, Romanians and Albanians

the only thing Greece ever sent to sverige is pic related

Stop sucking refugee dick and they will not come

Are you ready to be integrated in to a new Balkanic union?

ye

they suck refugee dick to get even more welfare

sorry, to busy taxing 65% for all new businesses

The IMF and ECB work isn't done here yet

watching an Olympics track and field rebroadcast

>athlete from Moldova
>zalina marghieva

wtf are moldova in the end)))))))

>wtf are moldova in the end
They have 13% Russians and 8% "Ukrainians"

FUCKİNG REEEEEEEKS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

smelly roach fuck off

whatever we did it was the kurds fault

>3.5mb webm, file too large

>1.3mb mp4, file unsupported

fucking cancerous gook Hiroshima

yfw she'll never smile for you

it's cool she'd growing older but she isn't losing her beauty

translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://m.athensvoice.gr/index.php?r=site/page&view=newsarticle&id=135533&cat=news&usg=ALkJrhily4G72OHQznLk4SNnmlXH0-GpWQ
ayy are we keeping those?

Jesus, this looks like my retarded neighbor's retarded wife.

o tourkoboylgaros einai

I am not joking. This girl looks almost 1 to 1 with the wife of the idiot who lives on the first floor. They are both absolute selyaks. This is not banter.

>talking about politics in Discord with Albobros and Romanians
>hitting on lot of girls including a 120 kg one
>chimping out here in a very cringey butthurt way
>texting my Belarussian friend saying people who hate Lukashenko are homos
>posting a fake e-mail adress here
>making pineapple tea and shitting up my stomach bad

These are things I remember from last night t b h. I was too drunk af.

lucky him

but you're wrong
greeks, serbs and vlachs were BULGAR'D

Stop stinking up our threads roach.
Could someone pass me that bug spray?

doesn't change the fact that she's hot as fuck, my euphoric fedora wearing friend

bro, the bug spray's almost empty

Bulgaria, the country of 8k wages and beautiful retarded wives

But they are both colossal idiots. They fucking burst the water pipes by trying to defrost them with a blow torch and the stupid cow almost set fire to the whole house since she cant cook.

Time to look for alternative solutions i guess.

Fucking roach stop coming to balk

why are you bullying our official cuck, lads?

Sure sure but why marry her? Just fuck her.

Fuck them and help me t b h. How can I kindly tell that fat af girl that I had no intentions of romance but it was an accident caused by alcohol? I mean hitting on her.

The time of tolerating cockroaches is over.
This is the age of bugspray and cheap roach hotels.

Are you sober after last night? cool, be honest to her without being cocky or rude

I love effendi but I call him roach because I want to see him flip out

Fuck of smelly turk. Your mother is calling you from her deathbed. She wants to tell you that she wanted an abortion but it wasn't allowed.

I'm sober now but I feel shame. I literally hitted on like twenty girls last night. Talked to one about the zodiac shit. I also went to McDonalds for burgers after drinking like an idiot and it fucked up my stomach. Fuck it is very gray and rainy now. Comfy af hangover weather.

Greeks was a pirates of ancient times?

tell her you were drunk and already got gf

go away arab spawn
it is time for your daily prayer
again

>he wants to tell you that she wanted an abortion but it wasn't allowed.

I know that tho. Father wasted abortion money on rakı and I survived. Nothing new.

no

rus was a pirates of medieval times

If she asks for details I will send her pictures of Anna with gun and she will be scared of fucking up with a cowboy's bf.

>drinking
>hitting girls
truly subhuman
no wonder Fatime is scared to post her whole face
time to report you to the nearest muslim station

Yeah, sort of.

varangian guard weren't rus

nah, typical feodal states.

>Is it just me, or are the gypsies here the worst? I was at a restaurant in Kavala yesterday and all of a sudden a flock of gypsy kids showed up. It started with a girl and a boy in their teens just muttering under their breath coming up to us and us shooing them away. Then, what looked to be a 5 year old and 7 year old came up and asked for our chicken. The 5 year old fucking touched the chicken and looked to be high off of huffing glue and was wearing nothing but soiled underpants, while the 7 year old stole some food from the neighboring table. Then a girl came up to us and offered us tissues to buy. After that, the whole group stole like 2-3 plates of food and ran off. The final part was when a kid that was 3 years old max just came up to people's tables and stood there doing nothing except inhaling glue from a plastic bag. My grandparents in Bulgaria live a block away from the Roma slums, and nothing to this extent has ever happened. Are all gypsies in most of Greece like this or was this just a chance encounter?

LEAVE EFEDI ALOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWN

They was big couldron of nations.
Also, they was working for Vladimir and later for Basileus.

those were nords

It is time for the government to cut off those welfare leeches.

They don't work. They steal. They break public property. They act like subhumans. They drink too much or they take too much drugs.

Not all of them. There was slavs (even westerns like Obodrites), finns, nords (one of them became king of Norway later) and maybe more.

I've told you the story about the gyppo with the ricers Toyota Hilux with the new rims and audio spam equipment that shops food with the "Solidarity Card" (pic related, it's loaded once a month with 200 euros worth of Credit to buy food)

the government went as far as giving a pilot program for "lowest insured income" and 3/4 of the municipalities participating in the program also happen to be filled with gypsies (for example, Fyli and Kamatero municipalities which are at the northeast part of Athens)

they will never stop giving me them stuff

Dude if you're going to rob stores the best way to do it is to put 3 stinking gypsies inside the store first, I was just at the supermarket and saw these subhumans and you could feel the stench from 10 meters away. All the eyes were on them. You could put gypsies at your target, everyone focuses on them while you do the robbing.

>mfw the turks accused us of training kurdish insurgents
>mfw they are right
>mfw they cant do shit 4 it
Fucking kek

some of us yeah.
But piracy can only get you so far.
So we ditched it and stated jewing people.
:D

WHERE İS KRAVAT LAN AMINAKODUĞUM RUM DÖLLERİ REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Noice! :3

Fuck off smelly turkspawn.

calm down fαm
He is chill dont shit on him

>tfw no Tsargrad
:c

You are stinking up our general. Remove yourself.

>a city that once rivaled Rome is now a muslim shithole
There is nothing left there. They literally turned the stones to dust. Where muslims set their foot they destroy everything.

>months until Civilization VI releases

I am sad. I am crying tears.