People are nothing more than a game to me

>people are nothing more than a game to me

>spend months at a time strategically planting ideas into people's heads, and playing mind games

>get bored of someone after a while and move on to my next victim but that's okay because there's literally billions of you dirty little roaches to fuck around with

>some people actually believe I care about them as people but the truth is I only use them for my personal advantage and entertainment

tosser

Good post

le mastermind

I was sure it was a Canada thread.

I am evil incarnate. Within my mind lies the power to reduce you peasants to naught but ash.

Having evolved beyond the pitiful distractions you fools call "emotions", i spend my days and nights perfecting my craft - that of crime, lies, manipulation, and other unspeakable acts that would make you ill with fear.

I don't go to the bathroom without a plan B. I'm 15 steps ahead in every interaction with a peasant. It's quite laughable the way you peons execute my every whim, all while under the delusion of free will.

Your will is my will.

tosser

Troll me.

You have to go back

Super mega ebin bro

Who are you quoting?

You are disgrace for mexicans with your stupid /s4s/ memes

Just as I predicted... All is going according to plan. You foolish roaches can not even conceive of the mind games i'm playing on you. Your free will is a mere illusion, and all you do plays right into my hand. I am the master, you are naught but marionettes, your every moment has been planned for and controlled by me. You are but pawns in a game for my amusement. Go ahead and try to beat me... i've already won. The world and all its denizens are but empty vessels. In that regard, no different than the pawns. Without volition, there is no true life. The world falls stagnant, dead as an ocean with no current to guide it. That volition is tempered by the struggle for survival. The decision, just like yours, to fight, just as the pawns need a master's command, so the world thirsts for the will to live. Tis the will of the master that shapes the soulless pawn, roach

tosser

That meme existed way before /s4s/ was even a thing lad.

cooked.

You are a textbook sociopath sir

Nobody cares, nerd. Let's see you play mind games while I'm stuffing your head in a dirty toilet lmao.

Oh come on. If you are one of the "elites" then go on and kill me.
You would do me a favor.
Your world is shit and I would rather die than to keep living in this bullshit.
Otherwise you are just a psychopath, so again, if you kill me, then all will be fine. Otherwise shut up and go away american psycho wanna be.

lol I am not mexican

do you mind if I check your dubs?

>Your will is my will

Then am I the one controlling you?
Or is that what you want me to think!?

Then why are you posting from a mexican ip? are you using a mexican proxa?

It's 2:30AM and I'm posting on Sup Forums.
What the fuck am I doing.

Go to bed, hue hue hue. You have a lot of narco to fight in the morning to survive aka all of your government.

The mob boss (Lula) will be jailed soon after the judgement so I can rest easy for now.

Hey, dude, just chill out. Don't take it seriously. I'm gonna stop posting today if that make you feel better.

>he said knowingly
As if you can know one such as I. You couldn't possibly fathom the degree to which my mind has advanced compared to the average roach, seeing not what COULD be but what WILL be based on the smallest action I've taken to set things in motion, like ripples on a pond that don't dissipate but GROW into a title wave, into a tsunami that envelopes and irrevocably damages both my targets and the tiny roaches that surround them, I cannot care about the collateral damage because they are not like me and I am not like them, let them get washed away like the bugs they are!

t. american psycho wanna be

>title wave