France bans the notion of illegal immigration

lol remember them bragging about being uncucked yesterday over the burqini thing

>after a year or so of pressure from lobbies and associations to embrace the waves of illegal migrants, France officially caves and adopts measures to provide assistance and support to them at the state level. These measures include an authorization to remain on the territory and to start an asylum procedure - as opposed to the previous provisions where any illegal person has to leave as soon as possible. De facto, any person now on the French territory is entitled to benefit from these measures.

tl;dr, there no such thing as illegal immigration in France anymore, as any immigrant can now benefit from the provisions of the latest minutes regardless of its status.

France is a borderless country

lefigaro.fr/vox/politique/2016/08/12/31001-20160812ARTFIG00401-la-circulaire-passee-sous-silence-qui-supprime-la-notion-d-immigration-illegale.php

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Zv3bwzNn2ho
krone.at/wien/afghanisches-paar-kassiert-5682-euro-fuer-grossfamilie-zehntes-kind-geplant-story-506614
youtube.com/watch?v=oeT3Dkn_r9w
youtube.com/watch?v=2FbqlfvqD9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=xTOMjpVF320
m.dw.com/de/einigung-bund-zahlt-670-euro-pro-flüchtling/a-18740041
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When niggers are wealthy, they marry white women to improve their descendance.

They've gone beyond Germany.

It's over for them. What is it, 15% of the population now? Soon it will be even greater.

Nice knowing ya, France

Is France just giving up?

>We can't fight terrorism, you'll have to learn to live with it like as if you were in some shithole in the middle East
>actually, let's just let middle East come here and actually make it little Israel

JUST : the country

Does this mean I can drive to New Caledonia and get citizenship?

this is the final decade of the modern french state
let's grab some popcorn and coke, lads

be

right

the fucking

back

(flag will look different though)

Why would you do that?

wait so i can just show up in france and get benefits?

bon voyage mon ami

Does this mean I can just fly to France and they won't kick me out ever?

I'll get a job in a tourist resort, grab an island french gf then we'll move to aus once the state falls after president hillary starts a land war in libya, causing 10m muslims to move to europe

Based Arabs cucking France

No, but you'll get asylum and they won't kick you out, meaning you can just fuck around in Paree uhohoho

Honestly makes me sad. My older relatives said you guys were tough warriors to fight, and a beautiful country to visit (back in the day, 50s-70s).

Now you're racing to surpass Sweden. What the fuck. I thought you would have more pride like the Mediterraneans. Why are you like the Germanics?

I heard you need a certain level of skin melanin to get granted the assylum though

It only work for the good people aka the non-white people who are evil.

l-let me move to Straya, please

Celto-Germanic genes, I guess, eh

>My older relatives said you guys were tough warriors to fight

Don't make me feel :^)

>tfw sun banter turns you arab brown

Should work out

Just stop biting police and burning little animals, should work out

Possibly more it is illegal to take demographic censuses and paternity tests in France

they want cheap workforce.

It's true. They engaged French convoys in Laos. You guys were tough to kill and good shots. My grandfather, who fought you guys tooth and nail to kick you out, later visited Paris and said it was beautiful.

Now, the man who fought you guys and lost friends in gunfights with the French, says your country has too many muslims. Even he sees that

Honestly I should have tried asking for assylum right as the refugee crisis struck, I look 100% arabic

now I'm legally immigrating for my studies next month... baka

Too bad I'll never see a french version of this

>tfw you end up getting lynched during the coming day of rope in france

80% of turks in germany are on the last tier of welfare lel

At least most of the men that fought in WWII are dead and they don't have to see what France has become.

I would just drink, work, drink, piss and shitpost on Sup Forums

He knows...but we don't know...I mean THEY...

>last tier

?????

It's not even "shocking".

It's just normal.

what's improved? most mixed people seem to look mostly black, from what i've seen.

weird
well, my thought process is that europe needs to compete with china because china had such a monstrous workforce. maybe the welfare is supposed to decrease crime rates while the immigrants are still unemployed? I don't know. it just doesn't make any sense that those political moves in europe aren't based on money/power

France died in WWI.

So Cute!
youtu.be/Zv3bwzNn2ho

It's usually the innocent eho pay the toll, I'm willing to take the risk though

there's unemployment benefits for a lapse of time then you get welfare, it's grouped under the same concept, the last tier is hartz 4

True.

Communism...anti-colonialism...pro-immigration...feminism...SJW...post WWI situation is a fucking hell

What does Arab x white look like? Spanish?

So I've never been on welfare so explain it me like you would a 5 year old

Varies, see

>the thing she liked the most was the $5 ballon
danm

i meant mixed as in black/white, but yeah, most likely. arab isn't really a race, though, so it'd depend on the arab most likely.

What do you mean

>When niggers are wealthy
They do it all the time, wealthy or not.
>they marry white women to improve their descendance.
They breed with a woman and then leave them to breed with another woman. Every black I know has a white mother and a father gone missing. Marrying and raising childrens is too complicated for them it seems.
I don't what kind of arabs you're talking about but algerian men only marry and breed with their own kind. It's considered "beta" to marry a white or black among them.
Waterloo.

you get fired and you get a portion of your wage until you find a new job
if you fail to get a job in time (a year for example), you receive welfare, which covers the """"""""""""""""""""""""basic""""""""""""""""""""" needs

Even better.
Those that fought so hard to save it don't have to suffer by seeing what's happening today.

You're a muslim in France : you respect France, not Algeria, Morocco or Tunisia, you speak French and you don't burn our flag.

If you don't do that, then GTFO of my country.

so how much welfare do migrants get in france?

It seems to be a shocking concept in Europe t.bh

People may be shocked if you say "you're not white, you're not French/European, GTFO"

But "you don't respect us, get out" is not/should not be shocking

>my country
not your country anymore it seems bud

Come Home White Man

Memes aside, if I was French I'd try to move to Quebec.

>Basic needs

Press F to pay respects to France.
481-2016

And learning this new language called "Québecois" ?

500 € + a flat in commieblock payed by the State + 400 € by kid + the money from drug + the money from steal

WTF

sad that the french are still this pretentious even when they're getting their shit pushed in

True lads will say 481-1789

shit is true

litterally any nigger can come here and stay forever without getting deported

Alzheimer is quite a Nice drug

I didn't mean to be rude, désolé l'ami

the healthcare and housing is already covered this welfare is just bonus

krone.at/wien/afghanisches-paar-kassiert-5682-euro-fuer-grossfamilie-zehntes-kind-geplant-story-506614
Afghan couple who have nine children and receive £5,000 a month in benefits have asked for free IVF treatment after arriving in Austria

you only get deported if your coming from 1st world countries
THANKS FRENCH JEWS

gas the fucking kikes then kick the migrants out

youtube.com/watch?v=oeT3Dkn_r9w

youtube.com/watch?v=2FbqlfvqD9Q

if they're able to use welfare to buy all that how come muslim immigrants never wear anything but tracksuits, camo pants, bumbags and knock off baseball hats?

Ok I'm going to become a french resident now. Wish me luck.

What if you're muslim and pledge allegiance? Would he give it then or is that just to avoid some discrimination laws bs.

it's actually the old language, what monarchs spoke

top cuck

Because the money was spent on over priced electronics. (Most Yuro countries have luxury taxes so it's even more expensive)

>anti-colonialism
Nothing wrong with this ladz

>I can now afford to immigrate to France
my ouiaboo heart is aflutter
Here I come, boys.

see

seems its same bling culture as its in american blacks

>iviting republican traitors to the Motherland
naw bud
they already shit the place up.

a couple with 10 children without welfare probably gets outscaled in income

Not like ours, then !

You're from a colony, m8

why is france doing this

For fuck's sake I have ancestors that fought for Napoleon before they settled down here in Louisiana. Even after the yanks beat us (through treachery but they still did) we fought on through the KKK until segregation got banned and they all moved north. Everyone I know speaks French and owns at least one gun and is ready to remove niggers the moment they step out of line. Also the niggers themselves hate muslims and would have their own personal crusade against them.

I just don't get it. It's the same shit with Trudeau (who is quebecois aka french). Why is france commuting suicide?

I'm losing my shit here and now I remember that my education will be paid with delicious german taxpayer moneis :^]

trudeau is not a quebecois

he is a traitor

notice how all the postmodern "canada" branded stuff only started while his father was PM. Before that Canada clearly had a culture and that was being British America

>frogs

>quebecois aka french

>why is france doing this

Ahmed and Jamal will vote left so they can stay in power

why did you even let them in the first place?

fuck's sake the county I live in is 65% nigger yet they know to stay in line, because they know who pays the taxes for their welfare. And these are dumb slave niggers that were bred to pick cotton

We have 5 million jobless people, the vast majority of whom would work for peanuts. We don't need uneducated durkas who don't even speak French. Leftism is just a mental illness

>Everyone I know speaks French

Lads... :'^(

RIP France, it was kind of nice knowing you

>lol remember them bragging about being uncucked yesterday over the burqini thing
I don't read their posts. Moreover they are allowed by their religion to lie to us
But this shit is even more retarded than average french poster

m.dw.com/de/einigung-bund-zahlt-670-euro-pro-flüchtling/a-18740041

Germany gathered all the statistics and they say they spend 670 euro per refugee, a total of 2 million euros

you people should already accept that western europe's future belongs to non-europeans

liberalism + capitalism is at fault

heh, if France is fucked, we will move en masse, some will go to Canada, some will go to MURRICA, me...Australia, here I come :^)

>why is france doing this

jewish elites

seriously they dont give a damn about this place, yet they own it

as already said they dont vote left and are pissed at current goverment
imigrants will vote them forever especially if they will take in some token muslim into party

Like in London lel

I don't understand...

Why do they want France to become a black and muslim shithole ?